Darth Revan vs Darth Vader

Who would win? Revan or Vader  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win? Revan or Vader

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • It would be a draw
    • Not a buggering clue...

These "sith magics" as near as i can tell are basically twisted evil force use of the darkside.

I do not know of any such magic, but i will guiv u a hypothectical

A sith uses the force, and many different potions to allow him to live forever. If his body is destroyed, it would still remain in concealment, until this sith had enough power to rise again.

Problably not the best example around.

For a good explanatioon on Sith Magaics ask Nur Ab Sal

In the movies, we never really see Vaders full potetial. In KOTOR, we enver really see anything of Darth Revan.

I still beleive that they r evenly matched.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

but obi-wan is one of the most skilled jedi ever in my opinion. he killed maul when maul killed his master. he wouldve killed vader in a new hope but he knew that it was time to let luke live his own life and only remind him here and there that the force is alyways with him

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Obi-Wan was one of best warriors of his times - just look at his exploits during Clone Wars. He was great strategist and future rebel commanders have great respect toward him.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

So Vader isnt as powerful as some people think.....Dont get me wrong i live Vader but if he cant even kill his old Jedi Master.....Someone who hasnt seen action in like over 20 years. Revan is most likely a more efficient lightsaber user then Vader and will probably have more speed...If Revan uses Force lightning on Vader and it hits him...Vader is finished..But if it actually comes down to a fight using only the Force i really dont know.Vader is strong in the force,As for Revan...Dont really know about his power..

One other thing....what is "sith magic"?????

exactly what it states, sith magic...dangit i can never remember anyones names from the eu off the top of my head but in the Tales of the Jedi series some brother\sister duo used sith magic, some examples:

1) Made someones tongue turn into a hideous worm...

2) Made a servant burst into a ball of flames

3) When being attacked by soldier's with swords they made the swords turn into snakes (illusion)

4) When going against a star fleet made big galaxy traveling creatures who have been know to eat starships (also another illusion)

you'll have to read the comics to see exactly what im talking about, but if you haven't you MUST read the TotJ series...

Ok...according to the rules technically Revan would win...according to the storyline...probably Vader.

Firstly about the rules, Revan is lvl 20 by the end of the game. Vader is 18.

Storyline...Vader is the strongest ever in the force. Vader prettymuch killed all the jedi. Don't really have that much avalible evidence...

Ok...according to the rules technically Revan would win...according to the storyline...probably Vader.

Firstly about the rules, Revan is lvl 20 by the end of the game.  Vader is 18.

Storyline...Vader is the strongest ever in the force.  Vader prettymuch killed all the jedi.  Don't really have that much avalible evidence...

Actually according to the canon, Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi ever, not force user.

According to the expanded universe Jacen Solo is the most powerful force user.

Even though they are on the sith side they could easily fight each other. Also Revan has a slight advantage. Since Revan is Dark Lord of the Sith he is completely dark side so he gets the complete darkside bonus. Vader had some good in him so he wouldn't get that bonus.

Even though they are on the sith side they could easily fight each other.  Also Revan has a slight advantage.  Since Revan is Dark Lord of the Sith he is completely dark side so he gets the complete darkside bonus.  Vader had some good in him so he wouldn't get that bonus.

Actually, Vader was referred to as Dark Lord of the Sith as well.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think Vader comes off as being a bit weak because of the technology in the movies...and he wasn't even in charge! Revan seems to have the best tactical ability (though vader is also good). Revan i think is more accomplished but vader did manage to kill almost all the jedi. Please note i am bias and like my revan character more, and i know very very very very little about star wars compared to you people

Simply because of vader's condition Reevan would win, as someone said before if it was against Anakin, then it would be a little party with Anakin tearing Revan piece by piece.

Also Anakin is the Force user with the most potential, but he severly underutilizes it (he never completed his trainning as a Jedi) and afterwads he was weak due to his injuries. Also I think he would train less afterwards since there was no real threat to him (no other force user around except Sidious).

According to Lucas Luke Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi ever.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I agree about Luke bein the most powerful jedi ever. i mean Anakin could have been but he left the order shortly after becoming a jedi knight. and after he left he was crippled so he never got the chance to become as powerful as he could have. and Jacen Solo was powerful but where did u read that he was the MOST powerful? because if Luke was the most powerful Jedi ever wouldnt he have been more powerful than his nephew? mabye not but im a little confused

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

wasn't there that guy who had six arms and could wield six lightsabers, i remember reading about it somewhere...

oh wait, I found it :D

Several millennia of strife between Jedi and Sith ensued. 5,000 years before The Phantom Menace, a Dark Jedi named Jeer Dexton created the Order of the Dark Jedi, who refused the discipline of the Sith. The Sith continued as well. 4,000 years before The Phantom Menace, the Sith were ruled by Darth Revan, succeeded by his apprentice, Darth Malak. Darth Revan was slain by a Force avalanche. Darth Malak was seriously injured in a duel with Jedi Knight Kylo Spartos, which is why Darth Malak lost most of his jaw. Other important Sith of note in Sith History are Darth Tantalon and Darth Cladar of Ropetru. The legendary Darth Tantalon was one of the ten most powerful Sith in regards to Force ability. He was slain by a Force fireball. Darth Cladar was the physically strongest Sith ever. Darth Kanamite was the dumbest Sith ever and lasted only a few days as a Sith. He was a short-lived apprentice in the Sith Order of Darth Bane. Kanamite died on his first mission.

While the dark side of the Force created many great warriors, the light side of the Force did as well. 2,000 years before The Phantom Menace, the most formidable light saber fighter before Yoda lived, the amazing Yendar Platis. Yendar Platis had six arms and could use six light sabers at a time. Another fascinating Jedi was the renowned Jedi scientist Crutus Penari. Penari succeeded in creating a yellow-bladed light saber, which could actually slice through any other light saber. This light saber was called the Penari light saber. The Jedi Council considered the light saber too dangerous and it was destroyed with its blueprints. Of even greater note than either Yendar Platis or Crutus Penari was the beautiful Ce Ce Denowai from the planet Rotteron. She had a higher midichlorian count than any female Jedi ever. Of course, the Jedi had to have their clumsier, less intelligent Jedi. The biggest buffoon of the Jedi was Zistar Flamgag.

http://www.jedipurge.com/

Revan is faster smarter and more effiecient. But for superbadness'd Vader would win you just feel the evil coming from vader (esp cloud city.) I am going with the fanatic that this would be a draw! But if I were a betting man (and an idiot) and have to say what are the factors! That suit vaders in can take a lot of punishment except from electrical attacks and so would win the long run. Revan would win if he went for the quick win! Revans just as go a force adapt as Revan because all the other jedi trained at that time (esp Malak) admired him for sheer power and presence in the force like Vader when he was a whinny boy!

I don't hate Vader but even with Bane "New Sith" (which sucks) if vader had found a weakness with sidious then he would have tried to get or become scrap! That is the way of the darkside! If someone says one more thing about sith magic which is only power which is from an artific and the users own power channeled from some source to produce darksde powers over a large area then I am going to use my own saber I lovingly made out of toothpicks to strike the next idiot down!

Vader is cool, he's bad and he's put more jedi to the force then can counted but that's the mark of a sith lord! Jedi Genocide! To any "true" star wars fans fans that may read this, star wars is about the story, characters (jedi or other wise) and the fight that goes on between good and evil (like or own world if you are philosophical) and that it shouldn't be bashed! Revan propably would have been a "normal" jedi but this was his destiny so deal with it!

Thanks for letting me vent my anger! I been more and more annoyed as I read this thread! Here endth the lession!

P.S EU does not suck!

To put in a less mean, cold, heartless way, Darth Vader was the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever

If you choose to count midichlorian count as power then you may be right, however I do not believe Vader to be the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever because it's not just how much raw power you have that counts it's also about knowledge of the force and the universe in general and having the intelligence to apply that knowledge to further ones goals.

Vader has always struck me as a lackey, beneath all that machinery he was still the naive and easily manipulated boy (first Palpatine manipulates him to abandon the Jedi order and then many years later his own son, uses his weakness to turn him against the emperor, thus manipulating him again) he was portrayed to be in the prequels.

I believe either the Emperor, Joda (in his prime) or the more experienced Luke (after the unified force theory) to be the most powerful Jedi ever.

I do like Revan very much and he was definitely one of the more powerful Jedi, a brilliant tactician and a charismatic leader and those last two qualities are what makes him superior to Vader in my book, even though I have no doubt Vader would wipe the floor with him in one on one saber combat.

My all time favorite Star Wars character though would definitely emperor Palpatine, I mean he was operating in plain sight of the Jedi council for several decades and they did not suspect him of being a Sith Lord (or even having force abilities) at all.

Vader is a slow moving hunk of half man half machine that couldn't win even if he tried. His movement is limited to much.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I have already explained my attitude toward pathetic bioware creature called "Revan" (sounds like some DJ...) so why should I waste my keyboard

again? Comparing him to a legend that is Darth Vader is not necessary. Vader would kill DJ Revan with bare hands.

Wait. you got to make revan into whatever you wanted. how could you hate your creation so intensely?

About Darth Vader I know two things: 1. he was the man in the original trilogy. 2. the anakin skywalker we've come to know from Lucas' latest two offerings is such a tool that it has actually ruined the james earl jones goodness that was "vader" in my mind forever, I'm afraid.

i think darth revan would win

1. palpatine said to anakin soon you will become the most powerful jedi (present time not compared to all time or yoda nor did he defeat dooku)

2. prophecy to bring balance to force not be the most powerful

3. luke defeated vader

4. obiwan i think will defeat him in episode 3 since obiwan lives and anakins body gets damaged.

revan

1. revan learned much and didnt take orders from anyone going into wars

2. revan would be the equivelent of the emporer or more

3. he defeated malak who stole the mantle even with the forges power.

Don't forget though that Vader originated from a young version of SWs and with the technology (and the exp Lucas has back then) couldn't be presented in all his glory. Had episodes 4-5-6 been done now I think we would reconcider a thing or two about Vader.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Just look how Vader fights with Dark Woman in "Extinction" man. It is Revan who was more vulnerable than Vader.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.