150 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win? Revan or Vader

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • It would be a draw
    • Not a buggering clue...

revan would win

first off, i made him from scratch, i dont train idiots

seond, vader didnt have the challenge of all of these jedi, he was out of practice, and the biggest battle he had was prolly a non forcer.

third revan knew ( my revan) force lighning force storm and much much more

fourth vader knew what, force choke, nothing else

revan would win

first off, i made him from scratch, i dont train idiots

seond, vader didnt have the challenge of all of these jedi, he was out of practice, and the biggest battle he had was prolly a non forcer.

third revan knew ( my revan) force lighning force storm and much much more

fourth vader knew what, force choke, nothing else

yeah vader didnt really hav any challenge killing jedi, he only wiped out the entire jedi order, tch wot a lightweight. oh and his biggest battle was with luke i should imagine, i thought he was a force user, darn am i missing out on sumthin..

vader only knew force choke, debatable, i think the only reason they show vader using force choke was because, umm it was one of the only force powers that didnt require expensive and limited CGI, all this crap about vader being slow and not having ne force powers is bcos of the limited cgi, i bet my left b*****k that if we called lucas rite now and sed to him if you could remake the original trilogy with todays technology would vader be more 'flashy' and he would say YES.

BEFORE OBI WAN FOUGHT VADER ON THE DEATH STAR HE HADNT HAD A GOOD JEDI FIGHT FOR HOW LONG?

AND I DIDNT SAY THAT HE WAS SLOW, I KNOW THAT THE MOVIES HAVE ALOT OF TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCE

ON THE OTHER HAND REVAN IS CONTANTLY KILLING SITH, DARK JEDI, AND JEDI

BEFORE OBI WAN FOUGHT VADER ON THE DEATH STAR HE HADNT HAD A GOOD JEDI FIGHT FOR HOW LONG?

AND I DIDNT SAY THAT HE WAS SLOW, I KNOW THAT THE MOVIES HAVE ALOT OF TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCE

ON THE OTHER HAND REVAN IS CONTANTLY KILLING SITH, DARK JEDI, AND JEDI

so you concede that vader had other force powers than force choke, well good there is no question about who was more in tune force wise out of vader and revan, nice to see you accept that now.

hmm before obi wan on the death star, well i would guess a good three years but hey I wonder how long before dooku yodas last 'good' fight was, that factor seemed to matter LOADS to his skill.

it appears allyour points are moot

I'm tired everyone saying Vader is slow and weak in the force. Vader was strong in the force ever since he was a kid. He still is very strong in the force in ROTJ. And what does age once again have to do with it? You see yoda fighting dokuu and lifting heavy shiat... he's like friggin 700 yrs old. Stop claiming everyone is slow and old. Revan was not even close to being as powerful as Vader. Even if Revan uses force lightning, Vader is stronger in the force and would prolly be able to phase the lightning out or retaliate thoroughly.

IONO maybe I'm not mad at you guys... maybe I'm just mad at the abusive use of polls lately. :blink: (w00t) :o:-"

i agree, but basically its because there is a lack of nething else to discuss. nd that is a flawed point neway, not many opinions can be proven but that doesnt mean we shudnt debate and put them foward, its fun!

god im agreeing with a flawed point, the main reason im arguing is cos im a contrary little b*****

i agree, but basically its because there is a lack of nething else to discuss. nd that is a flawed point neway, not many opinions can be proven but that doesnt mean we shudnt debate and put them foward, its fun!

god im agreeing with a flawed point, the main reason im arguing is cos im a contrary little b*****

If this is what we have to discuss now... unless we get information soon we will be out of stuff and we will have polls on candy and the best ninja style. :shuriken:

Oh I see that what you call it is it? fun. And it isnt really flawed because the only direction your argument is going is stalemate! You cant prove your points so therefore why argue in the first place?

nah not pointing the finger dude, just an observation in general which im sure everyone will hav noticed, with a lack of interesting information coming through topics become more and more vapid, the people who get into them defending them like maniacs trying to justify them and the people who dont get them looking on in disbelief, just becoming a trend within the forum, and we hav all played both sides at least a zillion times.

back on topic, vader all the way o:)

nah not pointing the finger dude, just an observation in general which im sure everyone will hav noticed, with a lack of interesting information coming through topics become more and more vapid, the people who get into them defending them like maniacs trying to justify them and the people who dont get them looking on in disbelief, just becoming a trend within the forum, and we hav all played both sides at least a zillion times.

back on topic, vader all the way :)

I see your point but a little advice, never diss the EU, thats when you get the true hardcore maniacs defending it with their very honour o:) flame wars galor :( to some people ToTJ is like the bible, trust me I've been there and you don't wanna go! :-

point taken, i dont want nur sab as an enemy on these boards :(

Aha how did you guess? :) Me and he have had quite the heated disscussion in the past o:)"

You can't argue with fanatics.....

Just pound your head on a wall, it's quicker and the end result will be the same...

... you'll get a headache.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

point taken, i dont want nur sab as an enemy on these boards :-

Aha how did you guess? :- Me and he have had quite the heated disscussion in the past :)"

You can't argue with fanatics.....

Just pound your head on a wall, it's quicker and the end result will be the same...

... you'll get a headache.

Such truth you speak, but it appeals to your ego to back down straight away so you are compelled to argue to no end o:):(