Yuthura Ban

What would you want to have Yuthura's role be in Kotor 2?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want to have Yuthura's role be in Kotor 2?

• A joinable NPC
    • A cameo appearance
    • Nothing at all

I think Bastilla and Revan need to meet similiar fates as Star Crossed lovers. Their deaths are no doubt intertwined. If she died on the Star Forge, then Revan should have died shortly there after.

Sounds plausible, but that would end with more variables for the devs to solve.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I still believe however they handle it, it is in their best interest to cap off and finalize the stories of Revan and Bastilla and move on.

Yes, and hopefully they do it with care too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

She was conniving, and tried to create a trap to sieze power. She sounded like exactly what the Sith Academy seeked to produce.

Academies like that are stupid. We want to raise you to betray us, and then kill you for attempting to betray us. In the long run, we're stronger for it, rather than unifying in effort.

Academies like that are stupid.  We want to raise you to betray us, and then kill you for attempting to betray us.  In the long run, we're stronger for it, rather than unifying in effort.

Isn't that more or elss how it often is or should be? Evil/Darkness pours great strenght in a few ones while the Good/Light divides it's stenght/power among many. Meaning that while a single Dark Jedi may be stronger than most other jedi if faced in an one-to-one combat, the Jedi have an advantage in numbers and when this strenght is united, they can outweigh the strenght or a Dark jedi. Or something like that :lol:.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

• 5 weeks later...
This is a preety old topic.

I was gonna say the same thing!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yuthura Ban has to be in Kotor 2! For those of you not familiar with her, she's the kick-ass purple twi-lek assistant headmaster sith at the sith academy on Korriban. If you become her friend during your time there, you can actually convert her to the light and have a conversation with her on Dantooine, shortly before it's blown up  <_<

Her mortality COULD work, it has to be considered that the player could convert her after Dantooine was destroyed, as many people chose to do Korriban as their last planet.

In addition, Yuthura could demonstrate the "affect your party members by your decisions" thing completely, especially if you converted her to the light in the first game. While she was ultimately cut as a character in Kotor 1, she should totally be n Kotor 2, I think! 

...(How do you edit polls? I wanna add another option)

yuthar is dead, i killed her

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Yuthura was pretty cool... however i chose the phrase I CHOOSE ME and killed both of em, which many of us probably did so I don't think it will fit right with the story being that almost all players in their first game killed her off. I've beaten this game about 6 times now and only twice have I converted her its funner and more desierable to kill her and uthar.