Yuthura Ban

What would you want to have Yuthura's role be in Kotor 2?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want to have Yuthura's role be in Kotor 2?

• A joinable NPC
    • A cameo appearance
    • Nothing at all

if u decided to kill uthar but u hadnt talked to her enought to become her friend she does a juhani thing and u can either let her live and rule the academy or u can kill her. but if u are a LS person (me included) u could talk to her and become her friend ( u dont need to be ls to do this ) and if ur her friend u can side with her in Naga Sadows tomb and kill uthar but u can make her turn to the light and go to dantooine (if its not destroyed. and u can ask her to join u but since that was taken out she says no

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Wow, didn't expect to see this topic again! I already knew about Yuthura being a planned party member in the first kotor, and you can tell where they changed it.

"You should join me, I could use you by my side" (or whatever they say)

"That's...very tempting"

"...But I can't."

Yeah ;)

It was removed as she was no longer being considered as a party member.  *attempts to dredge faulty memory*

I think after you defeated Uthar, you would have fought her, and if you defeated her, she wouldn't  be killed, but you'd have the option of her joining you (as you are the stronger) or killing her (a la Juhani).

Why would they discount her as a party member? I mean....it's YUTHURA BAN! ;)

I think they should have droped Juhani and allowed us to pick up Yathura as a party member instead. Or they could have given us the choice of killing juhani so Yathura could take her place (this idea I like best :D ) but since they didn't I guess there isn't much we can do other than maybe hope that they bring her back or have someone else like her to join our party.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

if u decided to kill uthar but u hadnt talked to her enought to become her friend she does a juhani thing and u can either let her live and rule the academy or u can kill her.  but if u are a LS person (me included) u could talk to her and become her friend ( u dont need to be ls to do this ) and if ur her friend u can side with her in Naga Sadows tomb and kill uthar but u can make her turn to the light and go to dantooine (if its not destroyed.  and u can ask her to join u but since that was taken out she says no

Every time I played through KotOR, I went to Korriban 3rd. So every time I redeemed Yuthura on Korriban, I really would be unintentionally sending her to her doom on dantooine... :( ^_^ But there is a miniscule chance she went to Coruscant; as there are jedi there as well. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I think That Yuthura returned to her old job in TSL and you will meet her in some brothel or night club where she will offer you massage or something.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.