Yuthura Ban

What would you want to have Yuthura's role be in Kotor 2?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What would you want to have Yuthura's role be in Kotor 2?

• A joinable NPC
    • A cameo appearance
    • Nothing at all

<useless info>

Once, when i encountered the whole 'Galaxy droid' bug, i was able to go back to Dantooine and speak with Yuthura at the Academy, eventhough Malak had already destroyed it.

</useless info>

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

She was originally intended to be a party character, and Sleheyeron was intended to be on of the planets, but due to various time constraints, they had to cut it. I would love to see the character development for her that we missed out on in K1.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

She was originally planned to be in the party? Dang I didn't know. A definite shame she didn't make the cut. What we did see of her deems her as a strong character and a good one to develop long term. Unfortunately I have hunch that Obsidian wouldn't consider her. However, her presence in TSL would be PERFECT given her background and the "darker and more ominous" setting the devs are shooting for.

She was originally intended to be a party character, and Sleheyeron was intended to be on of the planets, but due to various time constraints, they had to cut it.  I would love to see the character development for her that we missed out on in K1.

Thanks for the info, glad to find a forum where the mods talk about stuff.:) I wish they had kept all the stuff about Yuthara in. :)

She was originally intended to be a party character, and Sleheyeron was intended to be on of the planets, but due to various time constraints, they had to cut it.  I would love to see the character development for her that we missed out on in K1.

Man I wish, Yuthura Ban was in, but I really wonder how they would implement her; I'm really would like her to be in the game, but I wouldn't be surprsied if there was no Yuthura Ban in the game.

R u sure? I was under the impression that u had to kill her if u were on the DS.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It was removed as she was no longer being considered as a party member. *attempts to dredge faulty memory*

I think after you defeated Uthar, you would have fought her, and if you defeated her, she wouldn't be killed, but you'd have the option of her joining you (as you are the stronger) or killing her (a la Juhani).

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

It was removed as she was no longer being considered as a party member.  *attempts to dredge faulty memory*

I think after you defeated Uthar, you would have fought her, and if you defeated her, she wouldn't  be killed, but you'd have the option of her joining you (as you are the stronger) or killing her (a la Juhani).

Oh, this is some thing i never heard of.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually, if you went DS, and sided with her, but defeated Uthar, she would join your party as a Darksider...I think.  It's been a while since the discussion.

How? she always walked away from me or i killed her. :blink:

What she meant was, that is how it was going to be, but they changed it b4 they releast the game.

It was removed as she was no longer being considered as a party member.  *attempts to dredge faulty memory*

I think after you defeated Uthar, you would have fought her, and if you defeated her, she wouldn't  be killed, but you'd have the option of her joining you (as you are the stronger) or killing her (a la Juhani).

O ok. that makes sense

U missed the above post.