Is Mira Ugly?

Is Mira Ugly?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mira Ugly?

• Yes
    • No

Mayby you can.... dress her a little better.

!? Why mention her clothign all of sudden? While I may have a very small complainment about how she looks compared to the concept art, I don't belive that there's anything wrong about her clothing <_<

She doesn't need new clothes, just a new face.

38.jpg

purity

:rolleyes:

Is that a drink?

If you were implying I was talking about one of those ridiculous scoring systems in the number of drinks it would take for me to sleep with someone, then no.

The purity score is a ranking of how pure you are. You go down a list, and check off all the naughty things you've done. For each one, you lose a point on the purity score.

The four asterick is a new point on the purity score.

Thespark.com used to have a great purity test, but there site is being redone, and most of their tests are being redone.

If you were implying I was talking about one of those ridiculous scoring systems in the number of drinks it would take for me to sleep with someone, then no.

The purity score is a ranking of how pure you are. You go down a list, and check off all the naughty things you've done. For each one, you lose a point on the purity score.

The four asterick is a new point on the purity score.

Thespark.com used to have a great purity test, but there site is being redone, and most of their tests are being redone.

I think I am in the negatives on that one...

*looks at the new pic and hmms*

Her hair has certainly been shortened from the concept art... Was that done so she looked a little less like an 18-19 year old girl?

Hmm, would it be anything wrong with that? :huh:. But if that's so, I think they should still rather stick so close as it's possible to the concept art instead <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

*looks at the new pic and hmms*

Her hair has certainly been shortened from the concept art... Was that done so she looked a little less like an 18-19 year old girl?

Hmm, would it be anything wrong with that? :). But if that's so, I think they should still rather stick so close as it's possible to the concept art instead <_<

My thoughts exactly, she looks just fine in the concept art, with the longer hair. The rest looks pretty close to the concept art, in the new pic. At least they fixed the picture everyone was complaining about. :) Leaves more room for us to nitpick about little details like this :D

Still... the longer hair was nice :)

Actually, now that I think about it, they should leave her ugly! Why aren't the heroes ever the ugly ones in games? Why couldn't your main character have been the one without a jaw instead of the villain? (I would have preferred a missing jaw to that godawful mullet he had)

Down with the pretty people, let's make the heroes ugly and the villains look like sissy models!

(I wanted to play a Hutt, but they won't let me)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

(Carrie) My thoughts exactly, she looks just fine in the concept art, with the longer hair. The rest looks pretty close to the concept art, in the new pic. At least they fixed the picture everyone was complaining about. :)

Yeah, but we havne't seen the whole of her yet so IMHO it's a little too early to judge if the "problem" is entriely fixed yet ;p.

(Carrie) Leaves more room for us to nitpick about little details like this :D

Yeah, it'll probably not be long before another detail is brought out and discussed :D

(Carrie)Still... the longer hair was nice :)

Yeah... :) . But ah well, you can't have everything, I guess :). and what we've gotten is better than most other alternatives <_<

(mkreku) Actually, now that I think about it, they should leave her ugly! Why aren't the heroes ever the ugly ones in games? Why couldn't your main character have been the one without a jaw instead of the villain? (I would have preferred a missing jaw to that godawful mullet he had)

Down with the pretty people, let's make the heroes ugly and the villains look like sissy models!

(I wanted to play a Hutt, but they won't let me)

:) . Well, I get your point; playing a not-so-good-looking character can be nice too; it adds to the feeling of the game, especially if you're evil; an face with lots of tattos (Uthar) or a face without jaw (Malak) indeed adds to the feeling that your character is a badguy :). Still, I'm pleased with the characters as they are. And who knows; since there'll be more choices for faces, you might be able to make your character look at elast somewhat "ugly" :p . but if it's ugly characters and such you want, you'd perhaps be better off waiting for VtM: Bloodlines instead for Kotor 2 :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Yeah, but we havne't seen the whole of her yet so IMHO it's a little too early to judge if the "problem" is entriely fixed yet ;p.

Actually if you look close at the picture, you see enough to confirm that the lips are a lot smaller on her face, and the overall face detail is better. Need to look really close, but the art really is improved. Outside the short hair. :):)

Maybe the hair is the next detail to be brought and discussed? :D

Actually if you look close at the picture, you see enough to confirm that the lips are a lot smaller on her face, and the overall face detail is better. Need to look really close, but the art really is improved. Outside the short hair. ;):)

Are you sure? Seems to me the same picture as before on the Lucasarts website. Can you point me to a link with the improved Mira?

Actually if you look close at the picture, you see enough to confirm that the lips are a lot smaller on her face, and the overall face detail is better. Need to look really close, but the art really is improved. Outside the short hair. ;):)

Are you sure? Seems to me the same picture as before on the Lucasarts website. Can you point me to a link with the improved Mira?

*sigh* this was posted earlier in the thread, but here it is again:

39.jpg

Gotta look really close, but the lips are definitely smaller in this picture. And the face is better shaped. The mouth is much smaller underneath her nose.

Gotta look really close, but the lips are definitely smaller in this picture. And the face is better shaped.

Gotta look really close, but the lips are definitely smaller in this picture. And the face is better shaped.

Hmm, devintively... and yet, it' look much better if the hair was more like the concept art.. *pokes whatever developer that may be lying around here*.

Actually if you look close at the picture, you see enough to confirm that the lips are a lot smaller on her face, and the overall face detail is better. Need to look really close, but the art really is improved. Outside the short hair. :p:)

*sigh* this was posted earlier in the thread, but here it is again:

39.jpg

I'll take your word for it. But I still think its really too difficult to judge from that picture alone.

Hmm, devintively... and yet, it' look much better if the hair was more like the concept art.. *pokes whatever developer that may be lying around here*.

Yes, I've been saying that. :p heehee :) Much better with the longer hair, guys. If any devs are reading this, poke the artists for us. :)

And he does his job well....I think....

btw: Tyrell, grow up!

Again, if she were real I'll **** her.

For those who are dumb enough to believe it means "I'll astrik her", you're incorrect, it spells out to be the 4-letter F word that is followed by the letter u then c then ended with k.

Got any problems, well too bad, sue me then. B)

How would you F, then a U, then a C, then a K a 3D polygon model? Wouldn't you get the slong jammed in the CD drive? I mean, that would most definitely pinch. Hell, if there is faulty wiring in your system you could end up electricuting yourself.

Tyrell, you seriously need help.