KOTOR II Characters

Can Sullustrians grow beards?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

By right era I meant approximate, as this is what, a decade after kun. Then again eras tend to be a extremely long time ending with a drastic change in the world and its inhabitants.

Several people in KotOR 1 indicate that the war with Exar Kun was la longer time ago than one decade. More like 40-50 years ago, I think someone in game said.

Grand Admiral Thrawn is a Chiss.

His species would be interesting to have. They were not known to the galaxy though, until one of the Admirals of the Galactic Empire met an exiled Thrawn.

And yes, Exar Kun's SIth War took place approximately 45 years before KOTOR II. Jolee Bindo fought in it as a young man, and now he's ...um... less young...

"You shall not pass!"

I see that Obsidian must shine with new characters - they couldn't stand getting old ones into sequel.

This is nonsense to me although I have nothing against new NPCs why can't I have a choice also among old NPCs? It would be fun to meet wiser and more mature Bastila or agressive as always Canderous. These characters are so well developed

that Obsidian shouldn't throw them out only becouse they were invented by another company eh? To me Bastila and Cand are symbols of KOTOR and without them KOTOR is like Jedi Knight series without Kyle Katarn.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

We all grew fond of the original KOTOR crew (with the possible exceptions of T3-M4 and Mission), so I think that's why many (if not all) of them will be making cameo appearances. Apparently the sequel is not their story, though, so we won't be playing them outright this time.

But I agree, Bastila and Canderous are trademark KOTOR.

"You shall not pass!"

We all grew fond of the original KOTOR crew (with the possible exceptions of T3-M4 and Mission), so I think that's why many (if not all) of them will be making cameo appearances. Apparently the sequel is not their story, though, so we won't be playing them outright this time.

But I agree, Bastila and Canderous are trademark KOTOR.

With the exception of MISSION?? Are you INSANE??

Well, Mission was the least frequently used of the characters, or so I thought. (Actually, I used T3-M4 even less...)

I used Mission ALOT. Properly leveled, her Demolition, Computer Use, and Security skills can be rather handy. Plus who doesn't like a busty underage Twi'lek in their party. :huh:

Hades_One,

have you tried using the save game editor? It allows you to play through the entire game as a scoundrel and thus avoid having to become a Jedi.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I used Jolee and Zalbaar...with the right tweaks, they are undefeatable... :unsure:

Yeah I only used Zalbaar, Canderous, and HK-47. The rest of the losers I left on the Ebon Hawk. I liked Bastila but there was no reason to level her up because she would always come back to you from Malak with level one darkside powers which was weak! Canderous though when equiped with Yusanis brand, Cassus Fett's armor, and a Sith regenerator was an unstopable battle tank.

Cheers!

I used those my first time through, but I stopped using Bastila after I got Jolee, mainly for DSM's reason, and I never used Juhani, but I've always used the wookiee...maybe because I'm a dog person... :unsure:

Yeah the last few games I played I just killed Juhani in the tainted grove for her two red crystal lightsabers. I found her to be very annoying to say the least and she was better dead in the grove than later on at the temple mount. I'm hoping we get another Wookiee NPC in KOTOR 2 it won't be the same without a walking carpet by my side in a fight. I would love to see some old school dialogue options in the game like "Laugh it up fuzz ball" or Female npc: "I would rather kiss a Wookiee!" PC: "That can be arrangeed!" those are classic.

Cheers!