KOTOR II Characters

I think it was Atris until someone said, "Altris", but they could've seen altris somewhere too.

I've always liked to speculate on what A(l)tris would be like, and thus what a romance would entail. Would there be a romance with her?

Anyway, with all the whiteness it screams symbolism for, "Good" or light side. I think... or rather hope... that she'll be a significantly different person from Bastila. Maybe a little more, "genuinely" Light Side than Bastila.

Mira will just be a bad-arse. I can't wait to be tickled by her rockets from afar...

Yes, I'd like Altris/Atris to be more genuinely good, and not as sickenly prideful as Bastila. Of course, after you whomp Bastila for the second time, she'll do whatever you say. Nevertheless, I'd like it if Altris was simply a more compassionate, do-gooder type. I mean, even her hair is white, for goodness, sake!

"You shall not pass!"

What about a Devaronian (male not female, males have horns and look like some sort of demon, females are more like a feline species with fur all over). I was so disappointed when in not ONE of the bars was a shifty Devaronian over in the corner, cheating at Pazaak.

It would be awesome to have a Devaronian as a party member, scoundrel of course. And just their face what with the devil horns and razor sharp teeth would be intimidating enough in combat to make many opponents back down I imagine. :D

KUSHIBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Master Ikrit was a Kushiban, meaning he's a force sensitive bunny.

Really, Tchuukthai (spelling) would be awesome but impossible storywise.

Barabel would also be really cool. Say what you will about NJO, but the Barabel jedi are awesome.

The Kushiban are a race that look pretty much exactly like bunnies. This jedi master named Ikrit was a Kushiban. Therefore he was a force using bunny. And he was also kind of cool and trained by Yoda. I listed a couple other cool species as well. Barabels (spelling?) are giant reptiles, resembling trandoshans alot. They are in the New Jedi Order Books. The NJO (new jedi order) barabels are awesome. The Tchuukthai (master thon of ambria) are like scaly lions with tusks. They are also cool. Unfortunately, no one knows about them and only one has ever left its home planet. THey are also thought to be non-sentient.

Unfortunately, no one knows about them and only one has ever left its home planet. They are also thought to be non-sentient.

There's your problem. How can they be in the game if no one has ever heard about them and they never leave their homeworld? Especially in an RPG set 4000 years before the Phantom Menace!

"You shall not pass!"

Well that could be cool then. They'd just have to find some way to work him into the plot, seeing as how he was the only one that ever left. But you bring up another interesting point:

Nomi Sunrider

It would be cool to see her in the game.

"You shall not pass!"

I would like to see non-jedi force users in the party, perhaps Sith trained (Dursil, Selketh) or a Force Adept type.

A Gammorian with a big axe would be fun. I was very disappointed that I didn't get to run around with a big axe in the first game.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I would like to see non-jedi force users in the party, perhaps Sith trained (Dursil, Selketh) or a Force Adept type.

A Gammorian with a big axe would be fun. I was very disappointed that I didn't get to run around with a big axe in the first game.

You can, you just have to use the console cheats. :lol:

Misc. War Weapons:

g_w_waraxe001 - Gamorrean BattleAxe

g_w_warblade001 - Wookie Warblade

War_Axe.jpg

How about a sabre-axe? It could be used by the Sullustrian Jedi character. :D

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!