KOTOR II Characters

Yes, I agree, the midichlorians bit was pretty dumb. I don't know what George Lucas has been thinking. I don't think we can expect much out of Ep. III either.

In fact, the first time I played KOTOR, I thought, "this is much better than those lame prequels." For one, the plot had depth -- so did the characters, well, most of them anyway.

"You shall not pass!"

Georgie is probably going to rewrite that and make it even longer :angry: ...but yeah, being force sensitive is more like having herpes than being chosen...I agree DG, but there seems to be some hype about Ep. III, so the flanneled one might have learned from his mistakes...meh, probably not...

Don't worry it'll all be edited into the ground a few decades from now when we get to the super duper new trilogy remastered special amazing uncut director's edition. The whole trilogy will be condensed into Anakin saying "Weeee!" over and over again.

Let's just hope and pray that they don't get Hayden Christiansen or Mark Hamill as voice actors for KOTOR II.

*Shrugs* Could care less one way or the other on Christiansen. But Having Hamill do a voice could be interesting,even if it's just a cameo role.

Interesting? Yes, it would be. What was that game he did voicovers for? Wing Commander? I just want to be able to take the characters seriously. If Mark Hamill was a character, it'd be almost like a joke everytime he spoke. That's what it was like in the movies.

"But Uncle Owen, I wanted to go to ... pick up some power converters..."

"You shall not pass!"

I agree Hamill is a very good voice actor, although it is a matter of opinion after all.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Let's just hope and pray that they don't get Hayden Christiansen or Mark Hamill as voice actors for KOTOR II.

*Shrugs* Could care less one way or the other on Christiansen. But Having Hamill do a voice could be interesting,even if it's just a cameo role.

Given that Hamill hasn't worked on a Star Wars project since the early 1980's, I'll wager he won't start anytime soon.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Yes, he's obviously the new big villain, but where he came from, and why he's angry are as yet unrevealed.

I know...! It's a robot that looks like a human, and then when you pull the mask off...

It's Darth Malak's Jaw!!!

:rolleyes::)

"You shall not pass!"

I like Mark Hammil's recent work. He didn't to VO in WIng Commander, he actually acted in WC3, WC4, and WC:P and acted damn good. He also did voice work in HoW. I always use his voice for a halfling fighter/rogue. He kicked arse as the voice of the Joker.

Mark Hammil rulez. :blink:

New thought...

When I re-watched the demo video, I caught something...

"Mira is one of ten NPCs throughout the game that can join your party."

Does that really mean that there are more than ten out there, but you only keep ten? It sounded to me more like it was the total number of available party members.

"You shall not pass!"