11 hours ago11 hr On 9/28/2026 at 7:27 AM, kanisatha said:It's why Steam (and others) should do away with player reviews, because those reviews are worse than useless. They're often heavily manipulated.I wouldn't mind some heavily curated player reviews, but the allowance of just anyone who purchased the game to review at the drop of an emotional hat, or allowing reviews that are "Couldn't get it to run, uninstalled, game sucks" and that's it, yeah, how helpful, I don't like that. I mean they have put in various filters re: review bombing at this point, but eh.In a way probably better off just having a star rating players can give but no text input. :P Edit: also, shouldn't have thumbs up/down/cutsie award icon ability. I think some folks post reviews as popularity. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by LadyCrimson Still gaming with my 9900k/2080ti/32 ram.
Create an account or sign in to comment