Picture of Your Games the 16th

HoonDing

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Postponed the new playthrough indefinitely and went to kill the offline Ur-Dragon with my max level PC and without any preparation or memory how to play.

Posting under the spoiler tag, because the game is being played, and seeing and fighting the Ur-Dragon for the first time is quite exciting. Less so for the 16th, but still fun.

Spoiler

I9Baw0j.png

Started with the hind legs, because I could reach easily.
niSxnt6.png

All was going well until I realised that I could not reach the top wing hearts. Then the boss flew away and I reloaded. On another note, the camera did not seem to be possible to adjust while my armour was not exactly visible on the dragon's scales, so was poking with the daggers blindly. If the health bar was dropping and a heart glowed afterwards, I was poking the right place.
R7K9fB1.png

The head was an easy and obvious target. Would have been easier with buffs and stamina regenerating consumables.
qlODT5Q.png

Then the dragon flew away first to the tower, then away, so I reloaded again. I suppose, the game was checking to know which version of the boss to load.
kyIWBjT.png

Looked very impressive, though the damage from the boss was negligible or the boss was missing. A quick detour to the BBI afterwards, demonstrated my defences and skills being rusty. 
eUsZDj8.png

yy39N7e.png

The full strider party. And yes, all mine.
Bjps06q.png

The offline board.
dstPyKj.png

Edited by Hawke64
  • Like 1

^ I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get out of those 2 screenies. The wolf has much better combat stats while the pony has a much higher carrying capacity. Yeah, that checks out; that tracks. 

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Man, that is a huge group. Your food bill has got to be out of control. :p

I usually try to only have enough mercs to cover the professions. On previous playthroughs, I had a nice pack of wolves, but this time I don't have an archer with the ability to control them, so I haven't bothered. I do have 5 ponies and a ton of gear though.

That does not even include the tavern staff and tavern guard wolf.

My food consumption is in the seventies. Once I have converted a few more prisoners, I'll set them up as tavern staff as well.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I have utterly no clue what I'm doing, but apparently it'll still look kinda pretty. :lol:

ManorLords-003b.jpg

Also, this is just the loading screen, but I rather liked it.
ManorLords-002.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Fallout 4

Sometimes, the visual style looks very nice.
lek9UuL.png

tY2mL3W.png

m43khPs.png

Should not have kept clicking on the skill check.
smkBcYn.png

Thought it was a bugged out bush.
GTHCQTm.png

FL1Ny8h.png

4BzcKKu.png

ZlOYcqn.png

A Short Hike

The game is beautiful. I think, I got on Itch.io a couple of years back?
8K8tTFB.png

Edited by Hawke64
  • Hmmm 1