Picture of Your Games the 16th

HoonDing

I found this tiny creature pet. It was so cute/hilarious, not so much in looks but in the miniature keystone-cop running to keep up with me. I loved it.
NoMansSky-00204d.jpg

Then I forgot about it for a little while. Finally summoned/pulled it out again and...apparently it grew up.Β  Which is cool, but it's not cute/funny anymore. :(
NoMansSky-00230d.jpg

The game itself tells you straight up.Β  Still, hey, don't tell me what I can/can't do. Only about 18,446,744,073,709,551,423 to go!Β  I got this! πŸ˜›
NoMansSky-00210d.jpg

Bubble planets are cool to wander around in. It's such a "zen" game, if you want it to be.
NoMansSky-00211a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Gasp! 1
β€œThings are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

11 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

What does the number in the upper left hand circle represent?

The XP modifier, "Ardor". It increases from parry-defeating foes by 5%, from just defeating them by 3%, decreases from taking damage by 2%, and does not apply to bosses. Also it is the only thing that is lost upon death - the souls (Mass) remain with the MC.

• Like 2

Jusant

oD1Satj.jpg

cPY1SZQ.jpg

TQFu1IC.jpg

ViLF80R.jpg

So far I got as far as the end of the demo that I played some months back, which is to say the end of chapter 1. They tweaked some things, but it was mostly the same climb I did back then. From here on out it's all new, though. /rubs hands together

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈRFK Jr 2024πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

This game is super chill.

iAg19f8.jpg

K0wMr5A.jpg

6auj3Pf.jpg

Awesome aesthetic. The game is visually striking. Oh and you can play with the little pet you have on your shoulder.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The Talos Principle 2

MnSrBvd.jpg

I didn't get to explore New Jerusalem in the demo, so I took a couple of hours to explore the place; not every nook and cranny, mind you, but enough to get an idea of the layout. I have a feeling I'll be back here for some puzzles closer to the end. Oh, and there's an entire shrine dedicated to cats with a boatload of cat pictures.

LXR3Wwx.jpg

But, off to the island I go.

6Bn7RzL.jpg

The game has a photomode with all the usual sliders and filters and frames and a lot of poses.

8gImJMt.jpg

R5Yc794.jpg

EpraOKm.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

Resident Evil: Ebola Village DEMO

Because when Russians rip off create survival horror games, they do it based!

LVEeG1n.jpg

I don't know about you, but I like scantly clad protagonists!

gh6vWO9.jpg

Gruesome!

4CbTmiA.jpg

This may, in fact, come in handy.

FgHCNgG.jpg

Shoot, this door just flung open, what could be behind it?!

SrtXTDR.jpg

Shocker!Β  A zombie/Crimson Head/Ganado type beast.

zQSz9Wi.jpg

What's behind this door??

jgC3dE1.jpg

I found a knife, an herb, some shotgun shells, and more .45 ammo, lots useful stuff in one little entryway.Β  Also there's some aggressive moaning behind this door and notice the bloody footprints.

Z6R8O2n.jpg

I shot him in the mouth and face and look what happens, gruesome!

OrnraXT.jpg

I took him down and found some clothes!Β  She looks awfully familiar doesn't she?

ae3RKCp.jpg

Also found this shotgun, and here is a save phone and an inventory box, very fitting.Β  Now let's go back outside...

8ajdj3t.jpg

I become surrounded and have to fight them all off!Β  After taking damage I prevail.Β  You should have seen what their faces looked like when I blasted them!Β  I've never seen such graphic gore before.

That's it, the demo ends here, short but promising.

• Like 3