Picture of Your Games the 16th

HoonDing

On 11/3/2023 at 11:41 AM, ComradeYellow said:

Resident Evil: Ebola Village DEMO

SrtXTDR.jpg

I like it when zombies somehow never managed to lose their hats off their head when they died, or in all the days/months they've been lurching around as a zombie. Or maybe zombies covet hats as reminders of better days and go around picking them up, moaning "braiiiinnnnsss, braiiiinsss ... haaaaaaaat!"

It's even better if the game lets you loot/take their hat to wear yourself. Not that they typically allow that, but just saying. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Most alien interceptor ships have a variation of this kind of look/size: (their game appeal is they can true-hover, so good surface explorers)
NoMansSky-00256b.jpg

Meet Mini-Cylon: (needs a better name)
NoMansSky-00265b.jpg

Current three main ships. If I can get a small Living Ship I'll replace the larger interceptor. I try to stick to 5 total owned.
NoMansSky-00269c.jpg

Also: freighter npc's (they're largely deco) have thoughts. Which is kinda funny sometimes.
NoMansSky-00240b.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1 hour ago, Keyrock said:

@LadyCrimsonCan you change the paint job on ships?

Sadly no. But you can recolor some wall panels, and ofc your outfit.  :getlost:  Although even there the choices are very very limited. Like 4-8 color/accent combos limited.

It's purely RNG what a planet/system/space station generates, based on some seed. Re: interceptors, once you know what a system/planet spawns, every single one on that planet will be of the exact same look/design, just the class tier may vary. So if you like it, you can keep doing the routine/looking for their sites to get an "S" class version. if you don't like it, you leave and try RNG of another system. There's probably exceptions but generally.

Anyway, I've seen vids of Mini-Cylon in blue and green. There's also a few other mini or at least smaller, interceptor designs, I think the one I found might be the most common. I might try to find a different one, but the more I look the harder it is to stick to 5 total ships. And I still haven't found a Squid Exotic.

Edit: should say the ship/freighter maybe other seed RNG is pre-determined across the entire bazillion planets. Or "sticks" somehow. Thus if you find something kewl there's a way to share a solar system address with other players so they can try to find it there too. I haven't used that method yet tho.

Edited by LadyCrimson

Finally, last quest step and I could save-scum to get a Living Ship! So I did. Lots and lots of solar system spawns tried. They're largely egg-shaped with a fish/crustacean influence or something. Example of rejected ones:
LivingShip-Rejects-1a.jpg

I asked around, and apparently there cannot be a "tiny" version. They're all sorta that size, not many possible "parts", but with some variation in front shape and appendages, maybe a few more unique colors, stuff like that. So I just picked the first one that didn't make me go "ugh." They have no large advantage, not my style, so not sure I'll keep it.  😛 Altho they do look kinda cool from side/behind if 3rd-person flying, but I never do that. Also I was wrong and there is a way to farm more but not worth the steps/cost/bother (unless one really really likes them, ofc).

NoMansSky-00279b.jpg

NoMansSky-00284b.jpg

NoMansSky-00285b.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 4

I need to stop hunting for interceptors, I won't be able to decide what to get rid of. Still haven't found the "perfect" one tho.

7490-steamsad-sm.png

NoMansSky-00301b.jpg

• Like 2

Larian's D&D Game

This is why the camera shouldn't have been pointed at the PC ever (no spoilers):

Spoiler

7FGCOzy.png

Q4QgyTA.png

Fce2KIq.png

oh3Xuig.png
I guess, by default, the PC really likes weapons.

AnCzecQ.png

qbwevAg.png

Act 2

Spoiler

F15OxN8.png

faWVWC2.png
Released the gremlin into the wild.

mm4EPxc.png
How most of the encounters went.

up0EHf5.png

jk8RhHK.png
This was just weird.

IeETwL3.png

Pquve94.png

JBoetOj.png

pSxvBPJ.png
I would say that the body was heating up.

kCmhL5g.png
The follower got stuck in combat. Had to reload.

wd9V0MG.png
Probably unnecessary, but funny.

1lvshLa.png
The foe very formidably rose again.

Act 3

Spoiler

R9yr8Ud.png
This was funny. I did try to paralyze him first.

hbbxKkq.png

667f0zH.png

xwhIFTw.png

xjdz1Ot.png
I appreciate that the game allowed to carry the corpse-to-become to a better battleground.

1ya1jH3.png

End-game

Spoiler

qN3C4TT.png

EAqDdJ6.png

NbKuPzs.png

vh3ZY7E.png
The PC did not have tentacles, though.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Meet Dirty Snowball.
WhiteGuppy-DirtySnoballB.jpg

....I swear I do more in this game than collect ships. Really.
....actually started some semi-challenge games, like starter-planet only (can't ever leave that first planet, can't buy ships only find them, can't do this or that), stuff like that. Gives a reason to scour a planet vs. bounce in and bounce off. My nomadic tendencies kick in eventually tho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just a pic as an excuse to say:
GRAVITY IS FOR CHUMPS.
NoMansSky-00308b.jpg

...or as subtitle: "What everyone does after they go back to a forgotten base and discover terrain and features have respawned, with a giant tree or boulder sprouting in the middle of your stuff."  Every single base of mine that is more than the "base registration computer" is off the ground.
...7 Days to Die with structural integrity building rules this ain't. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Gasp! 2

After doing some non-ship hunting stuff for a while, I did more ship hunting today.
Interceptor-Rejects_1a.jpg

And then, I finally found one I might keep! But ... IT'S ORANGE again. 🤣  Oh well, it's cute. Meet Hopper Tank (the top shape makes me think of leaf hoppers). Look at those feet. I feel like it should both fly and be a ground roamer, but sadly no.
NoMansSky-00314b.jpg

Also, tried to salvage/get rid of that Living Ship. Game told me "Can't salvage a living being!"
So I traded it with some random NPC pilot for his cruddy ship (and got rid of his), but since he was still standing there (vs. disappearing like usual), I found I could still hire him for my fleet squadron. So he flies the Living Ship now. 😛  You can actually observe it.
NoMansSky-00315.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 4

Larian's D&D Game

BaJvop9.png

Wyll's facial expressions are somehow better than the custom PC's.
KxWuuXt.png

t6inbK3.png

hV0Uvuz.png

For some reason, everyone was looking at the bard's tail during the scene, while the bard was looking mostly at the squirrels during the dialogue.
7lfyiKq.png

This animation seems to be off, regardless of the face.
mQtwH1V.png

6l9tYb3.png

And one thing that I was actually happy with - looting a quest item (which I wouldn't have found without the marker) without combat:
Qcnoehg.png

• Like 3

Just noticed that the priestess had a humanoid skull (instead of a metal amulet) on her head.
GPd4YD4.png

dIK7d5u.png

30EBn4b.png

Everyone likes this mace, I suppose.
fPabsxM.png

lRmPvNB.png

The only somehow strong companion at that point.
tltdRoY.png

Well, the gremlin was successfully released to their colony. For some reason, the box kept breaking in Wyll's inventory (didn't in the gith playthough).
4xa2xii.png

Spoiler

4S2RUwy.png

nGftQV2.png

So if knocked out before finishing the dialogue, Raphael appears at the camp on area transition.
zd5wRTi.png

The random NPCs at the entrance to the monastery are possible to save if approached from above.
VeVfvUr.png

Edited by Hawke64
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 12:36 PM, Gfted1 said:

Did you have to complete a quest to get your character horns to sprout between pictures 2 & 3, or just a janky rendering?

There was a quest to fail to get the horns, but they are present on both screenshots. The hat makes them less noticeable.

The armour was supposed to be light blue with some gold.
EgvYb32.png

Spoiler

bLANw0c.png

It is a bug (the textures hadn't loaded) but still funny.
DtqfKna.png

A nicer armour (clothing) set.
Fc8nGNl.png

My attempt to save a certain optional companion went poorly. The character is undressed, so I slightly edited the images in case anything is visible (though, shouldn't be with this camera distance).

Spoiler

Bs0vNwC.jpg

I guess, he had enough of the party.
D0CiJwb.png

rkX4sMZ.jpg

Spoiler

Haven't talked to Raphael at all yet, but the game was not ready for it, so the options mention taking the assassination contract from him.
odPeAyT.png

C1F3PiR.png

• Like 2

On 11/24/2023 at 6:00 PM, HoonDing said:

pjL7GLA.png

...is that supposed to be a sort-of cat, or something more in the weasel/otter/similar family? Or...the face looks kinda like a bear cub in a way, too. Anyway, I like the fantastical art/design. It's the sort of thing I might see in a store as a small mantle type statue and really want it, but then remind myself it would just collect dust in a corner and walk away.