raNdOM vidEo game newSS

Amentep

4 hours ago, Amentep said:

The licking the microphone is supposed to be one of those ASMR things (autonomous sensory meridian response) for relaxation.  I don't get it, but apparently some people do.  I don't know why so many ASMR content creators on the internet seem to be scantily clad women other than they're trying to get the attention of dudes looking for ASMR sounds.

I know what ASMR is, I guarantee you that the majority of the viewers tuning in weren't there for the audio. As long as she's not breaking Twitch's TOS (I can't be arsed to look them up), more power to her, God bless. However, you know what this is, I know what this is, let's not pretend it's something that it isn't. It's a pin up girl on your screen very thinly veiled as "ASMR".

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

3 hours ago, Sarex said:

That totally went over my head.

Some day I will master the skill of effective communication 😛

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

25 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

I know what ASMR is, I guarantee you that the majority of the viewers tuning in weren't there for the audio. As long as she's not breaking Twitch's TOS (I can't be arsed to look them up), more power to her, God bless. However, you know what this is, I know what this is, let's not pretend it's something that it isn't. It's a pin up girl on your screen very thinly veiled as "ASMR".

The only problem I have is that most of those subscribers are kids who should not be allowed to spend money on things like that and I don't mean that for cam whores only but twitch as whole.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

3 minutes ago, Sarex said:

The only problem I have is that most of those subscribers are kids who should not be allowed to spend money on things like that and I don't mean that for cam whores only but twitch as whole.

Parents gotta parent sometime.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

4 minutes ago, Malcador said:

There is that too. Sadly even in my country that is more and more the case. I'm pretty sure it started with teachers not being able to discipline kids anymore. The schools lost a lot of power and the parents never picked up the slack. Which is not to say that schools were good before, you had a lot of **** who never should have been teachers, but now I think it's even worse.

Edited by Sarex
  • Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

6 minutes ago, Sarex said:

I see that and there is validity to that argument, but I don't want to be pearl clutching and crying "won't someone think of the children!" I'm pretty sure that Twitch has the ability to label channels 18+, which, in my opinion, this channel should be labeled as. The fact that it showed up for me when not logged in suggests that the channel wasn't 18+.

2 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Agreed.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

4 hours ago, Keyrock said:

I see that and there is validity to that argument, but I don't want to be pearl clutching and crying "won't someone think of the children!" I'm pretty sure that Twitch has the ability to label channels 18+, which, in my opinion, this channel should be labeled as. The fact that it showed up for me when not logged in suggests that the channel wasn't 18+.

IMHO, there are better suited platforms for such a content than Twitch, I bet no one would be critisizing amouranth, if she would in her pigeon outfit copulate with her mic on the Hub 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

13 hours ago, Lexx said:

I don't think anyone wants to see my junk tho.

Sir, you are wrong -- this is the internet we are talking about. You are losing money, the way I see it.

8 hours ago, Keyrock said:

And once again, I'm "that guy". I often have these streams running in the background while I go about completely mind-numbing tasks like leveling a character or answering work emails. Beats listening to the whine of my case fan and it's not as distracting as music or as rage-inducing as news radio.

BTW, I remember reading that one of those streamers actually got banned for the mic licking routine because Twitch figured it was too sexually suggestive or something. They unbanned her later because reasons and now it's a thing in there. They keep pushing the envelope all the time because people really like T&A, I guess.

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

To nobody's surprise, RGG are working on a sequel to Yakuza: Like a Dragon:

Ryu Ga Gotoku’s predecessors have passed down their beliefs and know-how to each and every staff member. You can witness it in the recently released Lost Judgment and will see it in the upcoming sequel to Yakuza: Like a Dragon which will continue Ichiban Kasuga’s story.

This game is currently being developed by producer Sakamoto and directors Horii, Ito and Mitake. I myself along with Takeuchi and Furuta are working on the story.

Whether it’s six months or one year from now, I hope to show you a new Ryu Ga Gotoku title by a new Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio that is different but still the same, and something that will spark a feeling of “this is what we are waiting for” within you. I’d like to continue on my life as a video game creator with earnestness.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Head of Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
Masayoshi Yokoyama

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Now if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish. Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine."

-Patrick Stewart

• Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

The "Ultimate Weapon"  :lol:

2 hours ago, Keyrock said:

To nobody's surprise, RGG are working on a sequel to Yakuza: Like a Dragon:

Any concerns over the departures of Toshihiro Nagoshi and Daisuke Sato from RGG?  I think Nagoshi was a known departure not sure about Sato.  Haven't heard much from Yakuza fans if this is big or not.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

38 minutes ago, Amentep said:

Any concerns over the departures of Toshihiro Nagoshi and Daisuke Sato from RGG?  I think Nagoshi was a known departure not sure about Sato.  Haven't heard much from Yakuza fans if this is big or not.

There's always some concern when key figures leave a company, but I'm not panicking, if that's what you're asking. It could wind up being a benefit. With new leadership RGG may be more inclined to shake things up. If there's one criticism you could level at RGG it's that they've stuck to a formula (albeit a really good formula) too much. We have seen some changes with LaD going the JRPG route, but underneath that it's still a very familiar game. I guess we'll see when LaD2 rolls around.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Thanks 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

On 10/9/2021 at 3:51 AM, Katphood said:

Man, what the hell is wrong with these guys?

More mobile games? 

😡

From a purely business standpoint, nothing is wrong with them. Even ludicrous PC/console cash cows like FIFA and GTA Online pale in comparison to top earning mobile games when it comes to revenue. I hate it but this is a trend that's only going to get worse. Mobile is where the big money is.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

On 10/7/2021 at 10:41 PM, Amentep said:

The licking the microphone is supposed to be one of those ASMR things (autonomous sensory meridian response) for relaxation.

Is "autonomous sensory meridian response" intellectual speak for erection? :huh:

• Hmmm 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein