Jump to content

What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, HoonDing said:

Dishonored had a story?

Of course, remember finding out who killed the Empress and why , the purpose of the Outsider, the daughter reclaiming her throne and similar exciting parts of the narrative. Everyone knows that my son :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still on Witcher 3.

Just got "Grandmaster Griffin" full set, now working towards getting "Grandmaster Ursine" full set and installing "Levity" into the sockets so I can use the "Cat" skill to get some phat critical and fast attack bonuses.  Then, all I will need is a few potion upgrades and I shall have the perfect "Alchemy" and "Combat" combo character and I will feel comfortable starting a NG+ on this "Death March" run.

The monsters get very tough once you're well within the "Blood and Wine" segment of the game.

  • Thanks 1

“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.” 

-Ulysses S. Grant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mamoulian War said:

Though if you count Arkane as Bethesda too,

It depends if we talk about Bethesda Game Studios (developer) or Bethesda Softworks (publisher).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 7:17 PM, Katphood said:

I am not gonna lie, if elves did exist then I'd be absolutely racist towards them. I mean you gotta face it: we are humans, they are elves. I'd poop in their mailboxes every night.

 

Thank god elves don't exist, they'd make me into a horrible person.

Reported for racist comments!

  • Haha 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wormerine said:

It depends if we talk about Bethesda Game Studios (developer) or Bethesda Softworks (publisher).

Microsoft is now the latter.  Kinda reminds me of Disney buying Star Wars:  At least Lucas Arts produced some good stuff under George Lucas' stewardship, even if eps. 1, 2, and 3 we a huge letdown for many, Lucas the producer was actually adequate.  Same with Bethesda, their actual games weren't all that great but at least they published some gems like 'Prey' and 'Dishonored'.

I fear now that Microsoft has them it'll be an even bigger disaster like eps. 7, 8, and 9 was for Star Wars.

“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.” 

-Ulysses S. Grant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ComradeYellow said:

Microsoft is now the latter. 

(...)

I fear now that Microsoft has them it'll be an even bigger disaster like eps. 7, 8, and 9 was for Star Wars.

Time will tell, but not necessarily. So far all we hear claims, that Microsoft has no interest in messing with any of the studios it purchased. 
https://www.ign.com/articles/bethesda-will-run-semi-independently-under-microsoft

As far as I can tell, Bethesda Softworks still exists it is just Microsoft subsidiary, instead of ZeniMax Media. Or rather if I read it right: ZeniMax Media is now Microsoft subsidiary, which further makes Bethesda Softworks Mic’s sub-subsidiary.

On a side note, I am not sure what is worse: Ep. 1-3 or 7-9. Anyhow, there are still only 2 good Star Wars movies (ep. 4&5) and two passable ones (ep. 6 and Rogue One), and one pretty entertaining show. So far Disney isn’t terribly behind. My takeaway isn’t “Disney is worse then Lucas” but “don’t continue milking a cow, after it runs dry”. 

oh, coming back to the thread - high on Titanfall2 excellence I played through Fallen Order - which is a pretty fun StarWars romp. Easily the best SW game since KOTOR. Not quite as good story wise as those, and not genuinely great action game as Outcast/Academy, but it’s quite alright! See, EA, all you need to do is to release average games with lovable IP and everyone is happy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Wormerine said:

Time will tell, but not necessarily. So far all we hear claims, that Microsoft has no interest in messing with any of the studios it purchased. 
https://www.ign.com/articles/bethesda-will-run-semi-independently-under-microsoft

As far as I can tell, Bethesda Softworks still exists it is just Microsoft subsidiary, instead of ZeniMax Media. Or rather if I read it right: ZeniMax Media is now Microsoft subsidiary, which further makes Bethesda Softworks Mic’s sub-subsidiary.

On a side note, I am not sure what is worse: Ep. 1-3 or 7-9. Anyhow, there are still only 2 good Star Wars movies (ep. 4&5) and two passable ones (ep. 6 and Rogue One), and one pretty entertaining show. So far Disney isn’t terribly behind. My takeaway isn’t “Disney is worse then Lucas” but “don’t continue milking a cow, after it runs dry”. 

oh, coming back to the thread - high on Titanfall2 excellence I played through Fallen Order - which is a pretty fun StarWars romp. Easily the best SW game since KOTOR. Not quite as good story wise as those, and not genuinely great action game as Outcast/Academy, but it’s quite alright! See, EA, all you need to do is to release average games with lovable IP and everyone is happy. 

Yeah I agree, I have no concerns  with Microsoft unintentionally diluting the overall gaming experience by taking over such prestigious companies as Bethesda, if anything the gaming experience should get better as more resources can be thrown at effective development 

Microsoft has a long history in gaming and they have learnt from their mistakes around things like their historical views about being  a monopoly. I have mentioned this before but I use to work for Microsoft and its an excellent company that is very credible 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ComradeYellow said:

Still on Witcher 3.

Just got "Grandmaster Griffin" full set, now working towards getting "Grandmaster Ursine" full set and installing "Levity" into the sockets so I can use the "Cat" skill to get some phat critical and fast attack bonuses.  Then, all I will need is a few potion upgrades and I shall have the perfect "Alchemy" and "Combat" combo character and I will feel comfortable starting a NG+ on this "Death March" run.

The monsters get very tough once you're well within the "Blood and Wine" segment of the game.

light bear armor are great

with alchemy it make many fight trivial

though fighting ghost are extremely dangerous

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of "Arkane", I just replayed "Dishonored" before playing the sequel. As fun as before, chaos playthrough especially, and still main game is so much better than the DLC (methinks it's because I don't care much for that arsehole Daud, as DLC's set pieces and lore were great and IMO oft better than main game's).

...and then I decided not to play D2 after all, since it's gonna be years until "Deathloop" ends on GOG (if ever) so it's nice to know I have something to fall back onto as I seem to have developed Arcane addiction. 

So now I'm replaying Deus EX HR before the sequel. :biggrin: I remember some things (take typhoon for bosses and forget other combat stuff, also lifting heavy objects will be very useful), forgot other things (why the IT guy is so belligerent??? And there are so many locked doors and computers I have to break into and rob, I hardly have time for the story) , and then there are things that muscle memory absolutely must forget after "Dishonored", like jumping down. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I finally generated the "perfect" single-giant city 7 Days map.  So I've been farting around in it for the last couple days.
I've decided I like the motorcycle better than the 4x4 truck.  Easier to drive around.  Weirdly it doesn't feel as fast as you'd expect. But the extra storage access is nice for looting runs ... when you're not cheating with debug mode and just teleporting yourself around the map, that is.   :shifty:

The game could really use ... less types of loot, tho.  There are so many different items that it's kind of a looting and storage nightmare after a while.  And I like loot management.  But it's so much more than it was many Alpha's ago. Even trying to limit yourself a bit, you end up with 20-30+ storage chests in your base like some kind of deranged uber prep-hoarder.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, uuuhhii said:

though fighting ghost are extremely dangerous

Every build has to have that one kryptonite ;)

'Tis why having a backup build with "Signs" and "Alchemy" and "Griffin" gear (huge "Yrden" bonuses) is smart.  This was my first build.

“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.” 

-Ulysses S. Grant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bugarup said:

and still main game is so much better than the DLC (methinks it's because I don't care much for that arsehole Daud, as DLC's set pieces and lore were great and IMO oft better than main game's).

Interesting, I always enjoy Daud's DLCs far more then base game - outside being a tighter and more "Thief-like", Daud as protagonist was for me a major improvement. Corvo just felt very artificial to me as a silent protagonist. I am curious what you will think of the sequel.

I have currently Prey waiting on my disk. I want to complete Control, before I dive into it, though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wormerine said:

Interesting, I always enjoy Daud's DLCs far more then base game - outside being a tighter and more "Thief-like", Daud as protagonist was for me a major improvement. Corvo just felt very artificial to me as a silent protagonist. I am curious what you will think of the sequel.

I have currently Prey waiting on my disk. I want to complete Control, before I dive into it, though. 

Daud did nothing for me on several levels - I knew how he'd end up (either stealth knocked out or stealth shanked by Corvo), I don't like "assassin suddenly develops conscience" trope, his abilities IMO were less interesting than Corvo's, save for the pull, corrupt cynical politicians were better foil than mystic bullsh!t ladies, stuff adds up and this way unlikeable protagonist affects the whole experience. Voice was definitely better though and not just because Corvo didn't have any.  :biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also liked the DLCs almost more than the main game. Death of the Outside is still my absolute fav, though. Talking to rats? Big plus-plus.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Resident Evil Village.

Ok, I did put it on hardcore mode because I consider myself an RE vet.

...and I keep getting my ass kicked...at the very first part of the game.

Either there's a trick I'm missing or there's somewhere I need to go that I can't seem to find but I'm getting swamped by werewolf zombies and there doesn't seem to be any end to them.

Gosh.

Edited by ComradeYellow

“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.” 

-Ulysses S. Grant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I caved in and bought Nier Replicant ver. 1.22....etc.

First I thought the game was broken, as my hero (ugh, does he really have to look like a kid???) constantly stuck in "parry/combat" mode. Then I realized my new controller was the problem. Unplug and replug controller and it all ran fine. Other than hating the whole concept of "save points" (there has to be a special hell for whoever came up with that idea long ago). Visuals are nice and the music is gorgeous. Story was a bit confusing, so I checked a few youtube videos covering the backstory, including Drakengard. Was a little less confusing afterwards, if not by much 😂

Still early days though and I was warned beforehand, that first half of the game is slow paced.

Edit: Regarding graphics and animations, everything runs smoothly in 3840x2160 👍

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ComradeYellow said:

Resident Evil Village.

Ok, I did put it on hardcore mode because I consider myself an RE vet.

...and I keep getting my ass kicked...at the very first part of the game.

Either there's a trick I'm missing or there's somewhere I need to go that I can't seem to find but I'm getting swamped by werewolf zombies and there doesn't seem to be any end to them.

Gosh.

Spoiler

I think it's a timed event, as in survive until the hidden timer runs out. There is an achievement though for killing the big guy, although I have no idea how one would do that at the beginning of the game.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was thinking about getting that master blaster edition of mass effect, than I got to this:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-8350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GPU: NVIDIA GTX 760, AMD Radeon 7970 / R9280X GPU RAM: 2 GB Video Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 120 GB available space
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 / RTX 200, Radeon Vega 56, GPU RAM: 4 GB Video Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 120 GB available space
 

INTERNET CONNECTION; EA ACCOUNT; STEAM ACCOUNT; ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (terms.ea.com); AND DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION OF EA’S CLIENT SOFTWARE (origin.com/download) REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA’S PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF EA’S SERVICES. YOU MUST LINK YOUR EA AND STEAM ACCOUNTS TO PLAY; EA WILL SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT ID AND INDIVIDUAL GAME AND PLAY RECORDS WITH STEAM TO VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR REFUND REQUEST. ACCESS TO SOFTWARE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO ONE EA & ONE STEAM ACCOUNT & IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AFTER PURCHASE. YOU MAY NEED TO BE 13+ or 16+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT (AGE MAY VARY, SEE http://o.ea.com/ea/child-access FOR DETAILS). SOME CONTENT MAY REQUIRE GAMEPLAY TO UNLOCK. CONTENT UPDATES MAY BE DOWNLOADED AUTOMATICALLY, REQUIRE ADDITIONAL STORAGE, AND INCUR BANDWIDTH USAGE FEES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN FREE INCREMENTAL CONTENT &/OR UPDATES. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON ea.com/service-updates.

 

 

INTERNET CONNECTION; EA ACCOUNT; STEAM ACCOUNT; ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (terms.ea.com); AND DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION OF EA’S CLIENT SOFTWARE (origin.com/download) REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA’S PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF EA’S SERVICES. YOU MUST LINK YOUR EA AND STEAM ACCOUNTS TO PLAY; EA WILL SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT ID AND INDIVIDUAL GAME AND PLAY RECORDS WITH STEAM TO VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR REFUND REQUEST. ACCESS TO SOFTWARE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO ONE EA & ONE STEAM ACCOUNT & IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AFTER PURCHASE. YOU MAY NEED TO BE 13+ or 16+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT (AGE MAY VARY, SEE http://o.ea.com/ea/child-access FOR DETAILS). SOME CONTENT MAY REQUIRE GAMEPLAY TO UNLOCK. CONTENT UPDATES MAY BE DOWNLOADED AUTOMATICALLY, REQUIRE ADDITIONAL STORAGE, AND INCUR BANDWIDTH USAGE FEES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN FREE INCREMENTAL CONTENT &/OR UPDATES. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON ea.com/service-updates.

 

high seas it is than

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sarex said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it's a timed event, as in survive until the hidden timer runs out. There is an achievement though for killing the big guy, although I have no idea how one would do that at the beginning of the game.

 

Yeah I scaled back on the difficulty for my first run and looked up some survival tricks and I got it.  These damn werewolves are hard to kill.

The issue I'm having with this game so far is just that some sequences of this game has a "method" that you have to follow to complete and you can actually waste a ton of expensive ammunition because you're not following the script.  That always kind of bugged me.

Also the game is a bit linear but honestly that's expected in todays AAA climate.  High focus on visuals, low focus on intricacy.

Call me morbid but I find the female villains in this game hot as Hell, not the granny but the younger ones. xD

  • Haha 1

“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.” 

-Ulysses S. Grant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chilloutman said:

I was thinking about getting that master blaster edition of mass effect, than I got to this:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-8350
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GPU: NVIDIA GTX 760, AMD Radeon 7970 / R9280X GPU RAM: 2 GB Video Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 120 GB available space
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 10
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 / RTX 200, Radeon Vega 56, GPU RAM: 4 GB Video Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 120 GB available space
 

INTERNET CONNECTION; EA ACCOUNT; STEAM ACCOUNT; ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (terms.ea.com); AND DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION OF EA’S CLIENT SOFTWARE (origin.com/download) REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA’S PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF EA’S SERVICES. YOU MUST LINK YOUR EA AND STEAM ACCOUNTS TO PLAY; EA WILL SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT ID AND INDIVIDUAL GAME AND PLAY RECORDS WITH STEAM TO VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR REFUND REQUEST. ACCESS TO SOFTWARE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO ONE EA & ONE STEAM ACCOUNT & IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AFTER PURCHASE. YOU MAY NEED TO BE 13+ or 16+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT (AGE MAY VARY, SEE http://o.ea.com/ea/child-access FOR DETAILS). SOME CONTENT MAY REQUIRE GAMEPLAY TO UNLOCK. CONTENT UPDATES MAY BE DOWNLOADED AUTOMATICALLY, REQUIRE ADDITIONAL STORAGE, AND INCUR BANDWIDTH USAGE FEES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN FREE INCREMENTAL CONTENT &/OR UPDATES. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON ea.com/service-updates.

 

 

INTERNET CONNECTION; EA ACCOUNT; STEAM ACCOUNT; ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (terms.ea.com); AND DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION OF EA’S CLIENT SOFTWARE (origin.com/download) REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA’S PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF EA’S SERVICES. YOU MUST LINK YOUR EA AND STEAM ACCOUNTS TO PLAY; EA WILL SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT ID AND INDIVIDUAL GAME AND PLAY RECORDS WITH STEAM TO VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR REFUND REQUEST. ACCESS TO SOFTWARE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO ONE EA & ONE STEAM ACCOUNT & IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AFTER PURCHASE. YOU MAY NEED TO BE 13+ or 16+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT (AGE MAY VARY, SEE http://o.ea.com/ea/child-access FOR DETAILS). SOME CONTENT MAY REQUIRE GAMEPLAY TO UNLOCK. CONTENT UPDATES MAY BE DOWNLOADED AUTOMATICALLY, REQUIRE ADDITIONAL STORAGE, AND INCUR BANDWIDTH USAGE FEES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN FREE INCREMENTAL CONTENT &/OR UPDATES. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON ea.com/service-updates.

 

high seas it is than

You should just not play it, save some HD space.  

Ah, my poor 4790k can't cut it more and more these days.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Ah, my poor 4790k can't cut it more and more these days.

I'm pretty sure the 4790k is about as or maybe even slightly more powerful than the listed recommended i7-7700...and there's no way it wouldn't be more than enough for freaking Mass Effect, :p. Those old i7s are still very good, if getting a bit aged in terms of IPC.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

Put fascists and sociopaths on your ignore list.

Quote

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HoonDing said:

No game is worth 120GB.

Or even 50GB.

Death Stranding - 63GB
Borderlands 3 - 121GB (incl. some DLC)
FFXV Windows Edition - 172GB (incl. the 60+GB "4k pack")

...worth it to me.  But yeah...I have a habit of keeping fave games installed "forever."  2nd game SSD now required to keep O/S SSD non-cluttered.  :lol:

That ME rework tho - that's 120GB for all three games+all DLC, right?  It's not just one game install, technically. Not that I'm buying it, either.  :shifty:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

I'm pretty sure the 4790k is about as or maybe even slightly more powerful than the listed recommended i7-7700...and there's no way it wouldn't be more than enough for freaking Mass Effect, :p. Those old i7s are still very good, if getting a bit aged in terms of IPC.

Huh, am surprised by that.  Well good in the end, as new CPUs don't exist. 😛

Also, one reason to not play

 

Now it's just M Effect.

  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1
  • Sad 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...