1. 1. Death can be enjoyed...if your not the one dead

• Malak
    • Bandon
    • Juhani
    • Jolee
    • Mission
    • Zaalbaar
    • Carth
    • Bastila (Posibility if pc was ls on the star forge)
    • There is no Death... There is the Force
    • Other

What the heck are you ALL talking about? When were you able to kill Zaalbar or Mission or have Zaalbar to it for you? And Belaya? What the heck are you talking about? Is this only on PC? Can anybody give me a discription on how to kill each on of the people and how to do it as you described.

if u go ds u can kill have zaalbar kill mission and then if u take him on the sf he realizes what he did and he attacks u

and if u kill juhani on dantooine when u got to korriban u can kill her lover....uhh i mean "friend" Belaya because she atttackes u in front of the sith academy

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Bastila, definitely Bastila.

Hypocritical, whining, snotty little git.

Oh, did I say that out loud?  Eep!

You sure did, didn't you?

Malak, because he murdered millions of innocents and tortured Bastila. And Bandon too ofc. Noone else on that list deserved to die, unless you played a darksider. But then everyone deserves to die, i suppose.

Bastila, definitely Bastila.

Hypocritical, whining, snotty little git.

Hmm what a honesty! I could nearly feel offended but your signature deciphers your case: "Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame"...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It's rather distasteful to most people who despise Carth and wish all sorts of forms of rather nasty deaths on him, but here it is. You have to play a female, follow up on the romance with him, and go Dark Side. You'll get your opportunity to kill him right at the end of the game.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Dustil was by far the most fun to kill because I could make Carth watch. Turns out the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the Onasi family. Dustil was just as much a whiner as his father was.

Note: No Onasi's were actually hurt during the writing of this post. There was however an incident with a hamster and a man who smelled of elder berries which I can't fully discuss at this time due to the legal ramifications. If you're an Onasi fan I apologize for the overly sadistic nature of the above post and would encourage you not to call the Carth fan girl death squads at this time. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the rest of your stay at the Obsidian forums.

Note pertaining to above note: I would now like to apologize for the joke about the hamster in said above post. It was not my intention to offend hamster enthusiasts in anyway.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed slaying Bandon since he acted like he was soo powerful and i killed him so easily and one of the other jedi with him. The only thing i regretted was the fact he didn't have any dying words for me.... it would have been great for him to beg for mercy and then watch the npc saber him again (ofcourse no DS points included :( )

The most enjoyable "almost-kill" was without a doubt, force choking the Czerka rep in the Tattooine Cantina.

The slimy bastard got what was coming to him. T'was amusing to watch him quiver and squirm for almost 5 full seconds before he finally learned his lesson in respect. Never again shall a Spacer meet my gaze eye to eye, lest they need a reminder of the power I wielded that day. icon_evillol.gif

manthing2.jpg

Bandon was a total looser, he reminded me motocycle gang leader.

My Bastila extinguished him painfully

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

• 6 months later...

i enjoyed killing calo. i was looking forward getting chance. i was like that stink in the hangar. i was like oh boy he alive. it was fuin as heck. you came along way just to die. but i'll admit i had the hardest time fighting bastila at the temple and star forge. it took me four times to do it. in kotor 2 it was easy for me to kill kreia as i wanted to kill the witch first i meet her.