FUNNY STUFF THREAD

Amentep

5 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

I didnt click the video but...squirrel, lion, panther and bovine? No, it cant be bovine as they only have four nipples per udder. But she also has a cloven hooves. What is she?

Doubt it supposed to represent anything other than animal characteristics - the "panther" has at least 6 limbs from the picture (4 legs and 2 arms)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Iu01Pzd.png

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Monkeys take over government... https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/marauding-monkeys-take-over-government-21643512

Services and efficiency expected to improve :lol::lol: 

• Haha 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

On candy stripe legs the corona comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun
Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed
Searching out fear in the gathering gloom and
Suddenly
A movement in the corner of the room
And there is nothing I can do
When I realize with fright
That the corona is having me for dinner tonight.
  • Like 1

A guy walks into Barnes and Noble to buy a book about turtles. After a little walking around with no luck, he decides to ask the girl behind the desk if they have any.

"Hardback?" she asks.

He doesn't hesitate: "Yeah," he says. "And they bury their eggs in the sand."

turtle jokes

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

1498cc8d5b12f4f11e1205ff5dea5b85.jpg

• Haha 1

Thomas Sowell

87392304_602460283641202_844421708047502

• Hmmm 2
  • Gasp! 1

Thomas Sowell

89140780_601946840359213_156360075412242

• Haha 3

Thomas Sowell