Sign in to follow this  
Marigoldran

Been Out of the Loop. Anything New Since Summer?

Just a little bit. 2 DLCs with one more in a week. 2 Mega bosses and 2 more soon. A couple patches with game upgrades. Other than that, not much. :)

• Like 1

With Patch 4.0 and the third DLC out on December 13th, Deadfire will be in a very good state IMO. Pretty good balance, a multitude of ways to customise your experience (difficulty, bonuses, builds, etc.), so far excellent DLC...

It's finally getting to what I was hoping for when I backed it. It still has systemic issues, but there is enough good and very good to make it a memorable game, which I hope to play for another 300 hours +

Just don't tell my wife.

Edited by dukeisaac
  • Like 2

Incidentally, since the patch number goes up quite a bit, to 4.0, does this mean that it's going to contain a great multitude of changes?

Good heavens, perish the thought!

With Patch 4.0 and the third DLC out on December 13th, Deadfire will be in a very good state IMO. Pretty good balance, a multitude of ways to customise your experience (difficulty, bonuses, builds, etc.), so far excellent DLC...

It's finally getting to what I was hoping for when I backed it. It still has systemic issues, but there is enough good and very good to make it a memorable game, which I hope to play for another 300 hours +

Just don't tell my wife.

BTW, what's your wife's email address?

Just don't tell my wife.

BTW, what's your wife's email address?

noneof@yourbusiness.com ;)