Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CLASS BUILD] The Deep Leap - deceiving and evading AoE *boooom* Scout

scout trickster ghost heart class build

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Lampros

Lampros

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Can this build work with blunderbuss instead now that the Watershaper Rod is busted?

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13353 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
It's not really busted. Build works still fine but is not as OP anymore - now that Ondra's Wrath is not working like a ranged projectile anymore.

Hand mortars are a nice alternative. I think I mentioned this in the starting post.

Edited by Boeroer, 14 October 2018 - 08:50 AM.

• Lampros likes this

Lampros

Lampros

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1245 posts

It's not really busted. Build works still fine but is not as OP anymore - now that Ondra's Wrath is not working like a ranged projectile anymore.

Hand mortars are a nice alternative. I think I mentioned this in the starting post.

Got it! Must've missed the blunderbuss part!

hansvedic

hansvedic

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 172 posts

Wait, gaze spells like the Gaze of Adragon actually works with Driving Flight?!!!

Holy crap.

Has this been fixed or still working as it did?

So I guess Wizard/Ranger is a possibility?

Do gaze spells still work like this?

Could it be that only gaze spells from weapons work like this?

EDIT: Also, what about using The Eye of Wael with this build for more invisibility?

Edited by hansvedic, 23 November 2018 - 10:44 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scout, trickster, ghost heart, class build

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users