Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gorgon

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gorgon

  1. Gorgon replied to obyknven's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Why is Arnold holding the glass like that. So it doesn't look like he's flexing ?
  2. I'm kinda curious about the phrase 'he gave them drugs'. That's not exactly the same as 'drugging' someone, which implies lack of concent and maliciousness. Which is it ?
  3. For a moment it seemed like it was going to go all Hollywood with a happy ending, I'm glad it didn't.
  4. Gorgon replied to kirottu's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Bu huu As long as those 'harassers' don't make threats and do anything IRL, aren't they virually indistinguishable from people you happen to disagree with on the internet. Are you really qualified to call them 'harassers' and are you being fair every time you decide to hand out that label. I have my doubts.
  5. Simon Bisley Richard Corben
  6. Impractical and expensive ?
  7. Who are some of your favs. Bill Sienkiewicz Mike Mignola I've got more of course but I don't want to image spam the first post so badly it can't load propperly.
  8. 25% VAT and a very strong dollar versus the Euro. Yes, it sucks pretty mayjorly right now.
  9. Topped years ago. Some Russians with SMGs integrated into the body, not just strapped on. The explosive targets are stupid but hey.
  10. Gorgon replied to obyknven's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Not this time I don't think. Sorry.
  11. I wanna see what comes out of those eggs
  12. Out of stock. Hmm.. Perilous ordering from a US reseller anyway, if they (Danish customs) hit me with a 25% VAT, and they might, it will cost more than the Phillips.
  13. What's it called. Also, don't suppose it has a standard mount on the back, It's a rectangular depression with some screw holes that might be there in addition to the stand (so you can hang it with a backplate and some screws) I take it the stand is not adjustable.
  14. Is that the Philips one ?. Been pondering taking that dive myself but I can't figure out the right one to get.
  15. Gorgon replied to kirottu's topic in Way Off-Topic
    i bet she got a really handsome golden handshake.
  16. It's a milita force of 'sharpshooters'. I know that from playing Napoleon Total War.
  17. Gorgon replied to ktchong's topic in Computer and Console
    I like the reboot a lot. Not enough base management though, and a weak end game, everything else, except the bugs, is gravey.
  18. Can't tell if serious. If so, very nice to make your acquaintance. Super serious 900.. pffft. Lightweight. hint : it's not the vanilla game, it's the expansions and the mods.
  19. Welcome to the Matriarchy, where women own everything and decide who get's married, the men usually live elsewhere and 'summoned' if the head of the household should feel lonly at night. Apparently not at odds with the Koran. Who would have thunk. https://minankabauinfo.wikispaces.com/Gender+and+Sexual+Orientation
  20. Don't actually have a CD drive anymore. Who needs em. I wonder if the disk comes with an unlock code.
  21. I dunno, I suppose it's possible that these revelations from decades ago were all financially motivated. The quaaludes he was talking about, those are the same 'awesome high' sleeping pills from The Wolf of Wallstreet. The point being that it's a lot more than just a 'date rape drug'. Altogether though It's a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.
  22. 60 Euro because the console market and the PC market are the same. That's some EA **** right there.
  23. I love it and Ive gotten a tan, I think I may have broken somehow.. I stick to everything, not made for this at all, Where's that thunderstorm at already.
  24. so... bleeding... hot. Can't think.
  25. He's not getting out though, she is. Brevik's sentence can be extended indefinitley.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.