Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gorgon

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gorgon

  1. I thought it was OK. Can't remember too many good superhero movies. It stood out because the superhero banter worked, you know those speech bubbles spider man does while punching people, those had never been captured effectively in a movie before. I don't know if I want that much interior dialoge in every superhero movie from now on but it was interesting to observe.
  2. Well, the proof is in the pudding. So far no regular mortals have played it.
  3. the new one is system shocky. stranded on a space station, there be aliens
  4. TLDR it's out and it's **** ?
  5. I played the hell out of that on the PS1, split sceen multiplayer
  6. This might well become my only Day 1 purchase of the year, along with Battle Brothers. Glad they've improved on the formula, and hope they get enough sales to keep making. I dunno, I remember Blackguards, the last turn based hex game I played.
  7. Gym and a routine must become a lifestyle choice, if you not committed and make these types of excuses then rather not go I have been making excuses to go to gym the last 6 months but started last week but I injured my muscle while rowing. I have been in such pain but its getting better now so maybe I'll take 1 week off Next time I intend to warm up properly I would say one can benefit greatly from a workout even if it's just once or twice a week compared to nothing. That's about the extent I can muster. I'm not one of those lifestyle people. I only go because I want to, that's not an excuse, and then the one near me closed and... now it's starting to sound like an excuse isn't it.
  8. Every time I join a gym they rip me off when I try to leave. Last time they 'hadn't gotten my email'. If I can find one where I don't have to sign a contract the size of the Maastricht treaty for something as simple as access to their facilities I should probably go.
  9. Ended up ordering a Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 and I probably overpaid, but I can have it in hand in a couple of days.
  10. So you are not getting your tattoo tear, you know the one that means you whacked someone.
  11. That would be all games you have currently installed. umm, whenever I start a steam game the steam executable starts first.
  12. I actually met DJ premiere and Guru, made some off hand remark about Guru approaching drinking like it was an olympic sport. He was drunk AF. Didn't even know it was them. If I had I would have said some dumb fan boy thing instead, that's what everybody else did. I kept it cool by pure accident.
  13. 90s hiphop. You know, before everything turned to **** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us9ODm9MGcA I could go on forever, I'll stop.
  14. Nothing wrong with having 'useless' avenues for stat increases that might give you more options for dialogue for instance. I like the idea of making stats less important when weighed against feats, low stat requirements for feats would make for less min-maxing for instance. Are they called skills in Pillars, I can't even remember. EDIT : Skills, abilities and talents should have more diminishing returns imho, you could go all practical but the loss compared to trying out an 'unfeasible' path should be less. I hesitate to use the word 'powergamer' but that's usually what I wind up doing, I can't help myself. Whenever I play a game with less requirements and less lost in the creation of an unlikely build it feels liberating.
  15. Getting an Android to replace POS windows phone. Heard good things about Xiaomi as well.
  16. It is pretty odd that there have been no new STALKER games though,. I'd buy the hell out of one.
  17. Animations are the same pretty much tho. So is it just a texture pack ?. They don't really hold up for 2017. The creatures that is, the HUD and weapon amims are new.
  18. So it's a remake of Call of Pripyat? Nice. What I really want is a brand new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game (is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 ever going to happen?), the Metro games were great, but much more linear and scripted experiences (not that that's a bad thing), whereas S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was more open with much more emergent gameplay (one of the best emergent gameplay experiences ever IMHO). I'll take it.
  19. Well sure. It's another example of how crucial it can be to be on top of an internet ****storm before you run out of options to affect the outcome. They failed spectacularly.
  20. I watched Jimmy Kimmel a few days ago he said stock had plummeted to the point where United could have bought all three passengers their own jet instead of kicking them off and the cost would have been the same. I don't think that a settlement will necessarily help United that much though, they may not be able to kiss and make up with a large bag of money, the damage to public perception will still be done.
  21. Point being that it's completely meaningless without doing what it takes. If you remember Iraq, that could mean hundreds of people with free range to go wherever they please.
  22. One of the first things he says is that Syria hasn't got chemical weapons. mmhmm. The process was simply Assad going 'here's what I got, come and get it'. No inspectors no nothing.
  23. mmm. I find it unlikely that a bomb hit a rebel chemical weapons depo by chance. I also find it unlikely that it would all be a hoax designed to get the US more involved, but there is also the fact that chemical weapons are unique in their ability to penetrate to western TV screens. So much so that this negates much of their use on the battlefield, politically they don't seem worth it. My guess, a local commander did it of his own volition. Assad has chemical weapons tucked away for a rainy day, why wouldn't he. He's in a war, is he going to give up weapons. No, he's going to make a show of compliance and that will be enough.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.