Everything posted by Gorgon
- Ukraine burns
-
What you did today
Well, did you take off the keys. There's a little plastic connector in the bottom. If beer traveled there it will be stuck together. I've had success with a painting brush+cleaning alcohol
- STEAM!
-
What are you playing now
I'm embarrassed to post how many hours I have on Skyrim according to STEAM. There is lots and lots of mod content to try out though.
-
The Funny Things Thread.
- What are you playing now
Don't stress it, you are better off as the British guy. Every Asscreed game feels like a neverending tutorial.- The Funny Things Thread.
Or the fail is failing.- What are you playing now
Does anybody know anything about this game http://store.steampowered.com/app/271290/- The Kickstarter Thread
http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/05/how-crackers-make-minced-meat-out-of-your-passwords/ It might help, it might not. The site of course has to encrypt and salt the password with the algorithms that were designed and function to do that, not whatever the **** those idiots were doing. I mean, you can have the best practice in the world but if the site stores passwords in plaintext or MD5/SHA1, you're completely screwed anyway, there's probably also various other holes in the site. As I understood it, it doesn't matter how good the password is, in the example in the article the hackers already have the passwords in hash form downloaded from the site. So it's only a matter of time. If you do something like password1234, they are going to get it on the first try, 1233456&%¤3SDFSwewflweu9ty+pjv a they will get on the 20th or whatever, run.- What you did today
Now I feel like popcorn dammit. It's stormy outside though.- What are you playing now
It comes with agressive DRM and it costs as much as the console version. It's also multiplayer only. Not that shooter single player campaigns are usually very good, but it seems lazy not to have bothered. Otherwise I would be all over that. Looks gorgeous.- The Funny Things Thread.
Been around forever I think http://www.dixiworld.com/2009/06/vinyl-faces-art/- The Funny Things Thread.
Climbing vid looks like a cool sci fi game I want to own. And of course they are stupid climbing like that with no equipment, but free climbing is about learning to have 100 % confidence in your execution. Seriously though, it scares the crap out of me, we used to climb a circle around the roofs on our block which were all connected.- Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East
Enemies have varied resistances, so diversifying makes sense. If you have at least expert in everything there will always be an answer. I think magic score does affect resistance, because my bladedancer was rarely able to poison spray anyone with a score of 5.- Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East
Lair of assassin guy with the mask. I assume that's the final level on account of the shoehorning and not being able to fast travel.- Stephen Fry destroys Russia
- Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East
On my latest and last game I had just the one caster. Primal mage which i game all the mana and ability boosts available and spent ability points solely on the magic score to the point where she had 170 by the time I got to the final level, at which point I got bored with it and gave up. Anyway with one pimped caster you can use spells from any school with just a single point invested, you will beat resistances anyway. Much more effective to have a superman damage dealer and healer in one than spreading out the goodies.- Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East
There's a dog companion that does the detect thing in act two, you could just buy scrolls until you get him. You could do without the identify spell as well given that you reach critical mass of money relatively early on and you can buy stuff in stores that's usually better than what you find. Once you have all the money you need though, there is no need to even collect the secrets. They rarely have anything you won't just sell anyway.- Stephen Fry destroys Russia
- What you did today
Just impaled myself on a rusty nail. Was rooting around in the attic looking for a power saw. The internets say I won't drop dead from tetanus in 14-20 days. I guess it can wait until tomorrow.- Stephen Fry destroys Russia
Who Are All These People, and Why their conversation must be so important for us? There is no you and them, there is just the matter at hand. I know it's hard to grasp for someone so obsessed about nationalities and cultural and racial differences. FYI : Stephen Fry, along with Elton John and George Michael perhaps, are the grand Gaylords of Britaintm. They speak and people listen.- Stephen Fry destroys Russia
- Sochi 2014
- Drunk and sit system?
Some things are a lot easier to do in pixel graphics, but yes, they wouldn't be yelling about dumbing down, streamlining with sandpaper until there are no interesting bumps left, if it weren't partly true.- Elder Scrolls Online
Yes but it's an MMO, which means there will never be a realistic horse genitalia mod. That, and it's full of ... people. Eewww. - What are you playing now