Everything posted by Gorgon
-
Kickstart Backer Badge
yes you do
-
What are you playing now?
How the heck do you not have anybody with some strength by level 4 or 5? There are spells that add strength, I'm guessing you must have a decent mage, go to the library and buy one. Why would I want strenght if I don't have any fighters. Points are better spent on mana/magic/desterity or even health. Gonna check to see if I have the rigth schools for the strenght spells.
-
What are you playing now?
Stuck in MM Legacy. Seems you need to break down a wall to get to the next level of the bandit stronghold which requires a minimum strength of 15-20. I don't have anyone with that in my party and I have no option to level either. I already killed every wolf and spider for miles around and they don't respawn. Don't feel like starting over. The square based grid leaves for plenty of situations where your ranged attacks are one tile removed from a straight line. Being 30 degrees to the left of your target means you can't shoot. Poorly thought out.
- The general firearms thread!
- The general firearms thread!
- The general firearms thread!
-
The Funny Things Thread.
The guy with the floodlights has a blog filled with masterfully sardonic emails I think, if that's the guy. Hilarious.
-
What you did today
I dreamt Lenny Cravits and some girl was in a knife fight concerning the ownership of a Deutcher Rundfunk mixtape which was playing in the background on a small boombox shaped like a steam train (mostly upbeat electro I guess, but everyone thought it was the bees knees) , well actually it was scissors, but they were using them like knives and there was more yelling than actual stabbing. This was coming out of a steam bath, the girl was working at the ticket booth. You would find a place to sit among several different areas, no doors just increased heat and humidity (this is the steam bath) and there would be a natural history panorama kind of thing going on behind a glass pane so you would have something to observe while you were steaming. Both my bosses from work, the old job one and the new one were there and i was annoyed that they would just go right in and throw their clothes on the floor without bothering with showering. Unisex I guess, anyway it didn't seem to matter. All this was somehow a finale to a missing persons case we were working on (presumed dead, it was all very sinister and David Lynch) but the details elude me.
-
Body Types and video games
Didn't southpark do that already
-
What you did today
Unfortunately your brain goes half asleep and you get really bad at making decisions, which is why you shouldn't be doing anything more demanding than walking around in the woods.
- STEAM!
- STEAM!
- Class and Race of your main toon. Poll.
- AMD R9 290X
-
Can I even handle a game like PE any longer? Well, I sure hope so!
Pre combat buffing was a nuissance in the BG series, I have to agree. Now if you could custom script and chain 5 or 6 cleric spells it would work, that would be a tactical decision, but that's probably too elaborate. The BG series had scripting options, but they weren't extensive enough. The buffs were a major reason I never bothered with clerics. Too much clicking.
- STEAM!
-
Can I even handle a game like PE any longer? Well, I sure hope so!
I'm just plain old, certainly not daunted by the prospect of having to play an EI style RPG.
-
Can I even handle a game like PE any longer? Well, I sure hope so!
You are all old and sad.
- STEAM!
-
STEAM!
I hate how it still wont accept anything other than the C drive for proper installations. It seems to work fine and then after a while it randomly reinstalls the whole game when you launch. As far as I can tell it doesn't download very much, but it takes a long time to do basically nothing.
-
The Funny Things Thread.
I think it's a perfect analogy for living on credit beyond your means. Stand still for a second and you drown.
-
What you did today
I've had ear wax removed. You kinda feel bad for the ear doctor, seems like half his work day is made up dealing with simple blockages. He had an intern who was writing article about the stuff. She assured me it was fascinating. What he uses is just a shower head with an attachment.
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode IV: A New Grope
- Russia tread
- Russia tread