Everything posted by Sarex
-
Ukraine discussion
Not really, they are just giving the rebels a push and supporting them just enough to cause a stale mate. If the Ukraine government continues down this path they will seal the fate of their economy. I wonder how helpful the countries around Ukraine will be when refuges start pouring in.
-
PoE is just the beginning (hopefully)
Turned out to be a card game.
-
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Yeah I had to mod my saves to get the best ending.
- No Arrows Good thing or bad?
-
Do you want experience from combat?
You know what we should do, we should make a petition for combat xp! XD
- No Arrows Good thing or bad?
- OE: Do you guys not have the resources to do a beta blog?
- OE: Do you guys not have the resources to do a beta blog?
-
Do you want experience from combat?
And yet that is how we pick our governments and leaders, the biggest irony of all...
-
Pretty disappointed, this launches in December?
That is why I am not touching it until it's halfway decent.
-
Do you want experience from combat?
I'm gonna vote with all my alts here, so we should have an edge in the race.
- OE: Do you guys not have the resources to do a beta blog?
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Good fun!
-
Superweapons
Agree that there is no need for that powerful weapons in PoE, but they should definitely be in PoE2.
- No Arrows Good thing or bad?
-
What Can Change before release?
I'm just going to use an editor and max out all the attributes on the main character, mostly because I like to 100% the game and I want to have all the dialogue options opened.
- Talents what would be wanted, and what is needed.
-
No experience from combat
Problem is people where expecting an improved IE game, not a reimagining of it. The more I look at PoE the more I get the feeling that things were being changed just for the sake of being different from BG1&2 specifically, this is not even aimed at the xp system just in general. I get the feeling that Obs is trying too hard to make PoE their own, it could lead them to their own downfall. I don't know, maybe I'm just being melodramatic, but that is the feeling I am getting from reading a lot of things on this forum on the bb.
-
Sensuki's Suggestions #012: Non-Terrible Main HUD [Mockup]
LoL, the self proclaiming victor.
- No experience from combat
-
Sensuki's Suggestions #012: Non-Terrible Main HUD [Mockup]
The D:OS UI is so bad I can't even begin to describe it. If you can't move your mouse over it without triggering 50 different pop-up windows then that is some seriously ****ty design. I am ok with the floaty minimalist design, even though I prefer the look of the solid ones, but the D:OS ui was ****.
- No experience from combat
-
Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity
Either way the picture is much larger then the UI ones. Point still stands.
-
Sensuki's Suggestions #012: Non-Terrible Main HUD [Mockup]
No offense taken, but both of my "we" stand. The "we"=/="all". Also I'm sure they won't mind.
-
Sensuki's Suggestions #012: Non-Terrible Main HUD [Mockup]
Now let's not get in to that, if it was up to the devs we wouldn't even have a solid UI. What the devs think we want and what we want are often 2 different matters.