Everything posted by HoonDing
-
My concerns on DS3
It sounds like the combat will be a mix of Divinity 2 & Demon Stone. In that case, I hope there will be a possibility to fix the camera in over-the-shoulder mode. I played Demon Stone on PC not too long ago, and it was nearly unplayable because the camera was all over the place, not to mention the need to switch to different characters all the time because they couldn't fight on their own for ten seconds without getting killed.
-
Aaaand there goes the gulf of mexico
Domino theory?
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
If the identity of the Shadow Broker is actually revealed in this DLC, it might actually be worth picking up. If the only intention of this DLC is to silence butthurt Liara fans, on the other hand...
-
Fallout: New Vegas
- Pictures of your games
Is there a campaign that lets you defend as the Wehrmacht against the Soviet human wave attacks?- Long live Alpha Protocol.
Sozzier than SOZ?- Ironman: Watcher's Keep
249 HP? Why does that guy even need a party?- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
That post made me check whether Michael J Fox is actually still among the living.- Dragon Age 2
BSN, sea of madness.- Dragon Age 2
Quick, somebody blame the consoles.- Arcania: A Gothic Tale
Those system requirements must be a joke. Two Worlds 2 looks better than Arcania, and has pretty moderate system requirements in comparison.- Pictures of your games
Is that Operation Barbarossa?- Afghanistan,
That black spot on the world map is pretty telling.- Lets Play The Temple Of Elemental Evil
The graphics in this game are really good. Is there a mod that replaces the avatars with more normal ones, though?- Dragon Age 2
Doesn't work against the Sacred ashes dragon. Also, it's better than the "Greater Malison + Doom + Chromatic Orb I win lol" from Baldur's Gate. Yeh, and I bet it also looks better in motion, amirite?- What are you playing now
Curious what your thoughts on that were. It seemed to get quite a bad rap from most Adventure Game sites. I liked it. It tries a bit hard to be like Broken Sword: Shadows of the Templars, but the story, characters, voice acting & dialogue aren't that good and are overall a mixed bag. The puzzles are quite comparable, very McGuyverish. It's a solid 7/10. The sequel apparently is much better.- Dragon Age 2
Bethany suffers from chronic giraffe syndrome even more than FemShep.- Ironman: Icewind Dale II
Josh is Ao?- Ironman: Icewind Dale
A meteor swarm hurts your party, but a comet doesn't? This is doing Ben Affleck & Bruce Willis a huge disservice.- The funny things thread
- Ironman: Icewind Dale
In BG2 spells like Fireball & Sunfire damage your party, but spells like Horrid Wilting, Dragon's breath & Comet do not... why?- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
Darklands has dragons & fairies, though.- Ironman: Icewind Dale
I have no shame to admit I made a Drow ranger first time I played the game.- Ironman: Watcher's Keep
Why not cheese the entire Keep with 6 sorcerers?- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
Mass Effect is Halo, but with more Star Wars, Red Dwarf & Battlestar Galactica thrown on to make it appear deep. I wish sci-fi games would rip-off Dune at all, in lack of any true Dune RPG out there... though I guess the RTS games at least managed to capture the political strife of Dune very well (though House Ordos is complete bollocks). - Pictures of your games