Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Malcador

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Malcador

  1. Fitting for this year if they actually win it.
  2. Oh well, Belgium may very well lose to them.
  3. It was a red in the first place, I'm not sure what the issue is with it.
  4. BBC SportWorld Cup 2026: US striker Folarin Balogun's one-game red...Folarin Balogun is available to play for the United States in their World Cup last-16 tie against Belgium after his one-game ban is suspended by Fifa.About to be 2002 all over again with host corruption
  5. Probably, some terrible penalties this year (****ing Havertz and Woltemade...) but Beach was having a good tournament, seems like crap man management. Hooray for Morocco getting it done.
  6. BIH were a waste of a spot
  7. Shame, Congo beating England would have been funny. Their keeper's stock went up for sure
  8. New D4 season, so time to work on my RSI
  9. What anti Americanism? Was all over the forums I was reading. On the whole too many fans think this is rock paper scissors, matches are independent and teams react (well not Germans). Canadians thought they're better than Switzerland because the Qatar result, etc.
  10. Paraguay had a strong defense, not sure what they were on in their first game. Oh, if Germany had Karl and Gnabry.
  11. I keep seeing Americans bring this up, I'm not sure it really means as much as they think. Knockout football and the Paraguayan coach perhaps doing what Nagelsmann cannot and learn. EDIT : VVD ****s things up again
  12. Germany need Klopp yesterday
  13. Shame Bruce, I was supporting South Africa. Well, guess I can still hope the Dutch win it all.
  14. Well, give the Americans what they want and no on gets hurt, I suppose
  15. Wow what drama. Hopefully Austria and Algeria get ruined next round though
  16. Well will be sensible when they make it 64 teams, and probably always hold it in the US https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cqx13p4q8wvo
  17. Well, have to be behind 2 players, was offside by two toes it seems. Shame they missed the header after. I hope they make it in to the next round, I think their most likely hope is Austria to beat Algeria
  18. YouTube thinks I am a Russian in Finland, is rather funny
  19. He had a previous video where he asserted a man letting his wife drive is "sus" of being feminine or something. I missed out on being a grifter
  20. Not clicking on that dumbass' video, will just safely assume it's some crying about woke.
  21. https://www.pcgamer.com/games/action/nothing-has-killed-my-gta-6-hype-faster-than-locking-a-core-part-of-its-identity-behind-a-usd20-upgrade/ Not quite "in game hookers cost money" level of monetization, but getting there

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.