Everything posted by Maedhros
-
The Music Thread
Animal Collective - My Girls
-
Top 10 Televsion Characters
Al Swearengen from Deadwood. Now, here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer. Go fu** yourself.
-
Wrath of the Lich King
WoWWiki Really neat site.
-
Pink Floyd keyboardist Rick Wright died
This is sad and really unexpected. Never heard anything about him being ill. RIP.
-
Your Top 10 Favorite Games of All Time
1. Goldeneye 64 2. Warcraft 3 (with expansion) 3. Heroes of Might and Magic III 4. Perfect Dark 64 5. Championship Manager 97/98 6. Super Mario World 7. Kotor 1 & 2 9. Red Alert 10. World of Warcraft
-
The Music Thread
The Clash - The Magnificent Seven
-
Books
Great book that. Insanely hard to remember all the names, but every time I read it I discover some new amazing dude who I'd forgotten about. Zhuge Liang ftw.
- The Music Thread
-
WoW Armory
Yes, but you need to have an epic flying mount to start it
-
WoW Armory
Finally got my Netherdrake today, think I'm taking a break until the next patch is released. Going to be nice with the new 5-man Dungeon, its loot is supposedly Karazhan level. New link, migrated to Twilights Hammer so old one won't work.
-
The Music Thread
Radiohead - The Bends
-
WoW Armory
I think the general rule (according to most theorycrafters) is that 1 spell crit = 0,7 spelldmg, so the 40 spell dmg will outweigh the bonuses you'll get from 30 int. Most important of all for raiding-Mages is spell hit though (until you hit the cap), that's why those gloves you got are a bit better than the ones you had. Especially if you enchant them. I'm not really a Mage expert though, just saying what I've read and heard.
-
WoW Armory
I'm pretty sure the 40 spelldmg enchant is (much) better. Never seen any good mages using the 30 int enchant anyway. Also, I suggest getting a new enchant on your pants. The one you're using now is meant for rogues and other non-caster classes.
-
The Music Thread
Interpol - Leif Erikson
-
The Music Thread
Radiohead - Headmaster Ritual (Smiths cover)
-
Sequels you wish were being made
I wouldn't mind a true sequel to Perfect Dark 64. Perfect Dark Zero was garbage.
-
The music thread
Radiohead - Reckoner
-
Games For A Laptop
Heroes of Might and Magic III is the ultimate laptop game.
-
WoW Armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...ol&n=Cazion My main. Getting the arena Season 2 pants next week. Also trying to get the staff or sword from Karazhan, but I tend to avoid raiding. So boring. =|
-
Anime recommendations
Currently watching Claymore. Think some of you guys would like it. Edit: Aha, already been recommended. Then I have to recommend another one: Hajime No Ippo! Crazy boxing anime. Fans of One Piece, Naruto and alike will love it.
-
The Music Thread
Yes - Starship Trooper
-
The Music Thread
Rush - Tom Sawyer
-
The Music Thread
Pink Floyd - The Gunner's Dream A rather good song from the most underrated Pink Floyd album.
-
Mass Effect hands-on impressions at E3
Hehe neat, but had to watch it without sound. Evanescence.
-
Anime recommendations
Currently watching Claymore. It gets surprisingly good after some episodes. Too bad it's an ongoing though, I vastly prefer watching 5-10 episodes a time instead of 1 per week.