Music. Must. Go on!

Blarghagh

So, I normally drop a tune in here every once and a while. However, I just found these guys, and was saddened that they had broken up after only 2 albums and a split disk with another band called Machine. They are a psychedelic band, but they are really laid back and warm. This isn't something I am use to from the genre. It is incredibly fuzzy, groovy, and warm. They build up to heavier parts incredibly well, and I just fell in love with their sound and style. I feel sharing a song isn't good enough. So here is their first album (self-titled album). It is only about 40 minutes long, but atleast give the first two tracks a listen. The songs are "If" and "Intermezzo."

They have a second album called Mirador.

I no more found them, and realized they had broken up, that the news came that their guitarist had committed suicide. If you are intrigued save yourself the trouble of looking through Google Play or the Apple App Store because they aren't on either. I had to order from Amazon. I intend to get the vinyls next. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this as much as I have, do, and will. They really were something special IMHO.

Edit: the split disk album can be found on Bandcamp, but it is only 3 tracks by them. Also, IMHO they are weaker tracks than what are on the two albums.

Edit: Reread my post, and I didn't want to downplay their second album. It is just as good, if not better, but intermezzo is something that should be experienced. If you wanna just here it then I think it starts around the 8 minute mark, but I don't recommend skipping the first tune.

Edited by Ganrich