Would the achievements remain between installations of the game?

E.g. If I uninstall the game and reinstall in later or on another machine, would it unlock them according to Steam/GOG achievements?

Edited by Skie Nightfall

✔ Certified Bat Food

@Skie

Mine didn’t, upgraded to a new mobo/cpu a few weeks ago and had 0 berath’s blessing points upon reinstalling. I never use steam cloud if that matters.

At least I always use magran’s fires haha.

Can anyone share an achievement file with breaths blessings unlocked I’m planning an all god challenges excepts no pause for next slc. I’ve done potd trial of iron with beasts, food, fog and perms death which was quite difficult!

Mine didn’t, upgraded to a new mobo/cpu a few weeks ago and had 0 berath’s blessing points upon reinstalling. I never use steam cloud if that matters.

Yeah, I'm having that problem too. I'm at 53/55 achievements (two hidden, probably megabosses) but only 71 BB points. Reinstalling just made the game forget about some of them. Looking for hax here :(

For something being 'for free', 'straight after leaving port maje' there sure is a lot of specific investment and required stopovers.

Time to update this thread :)

• New Berath's Blessings - New Berath's Blessings have been added into the game:
    • Loaded Pockets - NPC pockets are filled with more and rarer items.
    • Legendary Crew - 3 Veteran Sailors become available in the Kraken's Eye tavern, they are better than normal and cheaper than normal.
    • Discount Craftsman - Crafting and enchanting costs are reduced.
    • Mythical Discovery - Start with a Mythical Adra Stone in the prologue armoire (free upgrade from Legendary → Mythic Quality - also the only way to get Mythic beyond beating a Mega-Boss)

Thanks for this, I have been slacking and need to update this with all the data from sanctum.  I will get to it tomorrow since I have the day off, happy new years folks!

• Like 2

They wanted people to be more willing to start a second game after beating the game for the first time I guess. 

Boosting replayability ...Otherwise , those boons are not so much fun