Funny Posts Inquire Within

Amentep

hkn24fbi6uj01.jpg
  • Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

" was sitting on the couch watching TV with my son when his text message alert went off on his phone in the kitchen. He got up and walked in there to see who it was from. It was a text from me that said "Now that you're up please bring the chips and a Coke when you come back"

:lol:

• Like 9

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

" was sitting on the couch watching TV with my son when his text message alert went off on his phone in the kitchen. He got up and walked in there to see who it was from. It was a text from me that said "Now that you're up please bring the chips and a Coke when you come back"

:lol:

Nice dad prank, lol.

And the kid's good enough to not have his phone on him when he's hanging out with his dad.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

eoXAnRJ.jpg

• Like 6

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

New Zealand Librarians re-create that Kardashian cover shoot...

22405907_1731469186863434_41144284472398

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."