Funny Posts Inquire Within

Amentep

29340248_910171779145693_953458680515495

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

hiiupdlj3jm01.jpg

• Like 4

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

A guy wakes up one morning to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the internet and sure enough, there’s an ad for “Bear Rescue.”

He calls the number, and the bear rescue says he’ll be over in fifteen minutes. The bear rescue guy arrives, and gets out of his van. He’s got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a big ass doberman.

“What are you going to do,?" The house owner asks.

“I’m going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I’m going to go up there and knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls off, the doberman is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van.”

He hands the shotgun to the house owner.

“Why you give this shotgun to me?” asks the house owner?

“If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog.”

Edited by Fiach
  • Like 3

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

really UK? And my boss was wondering why I don't want to go to business trip to London again :/

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

really UK? And my boss was wondering why I don't want to go to business trip to London again :/

Does this mean they will put John Cleese in jail? It's ridiculous!

Going by "Count Dankula" is worth jail time. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Does not seems funny to me (and I just realised I post it in wrong thread)

Yeah...I just thought you had a bizarre sense of humour , hence the John Cleese video :)

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

Well, the funny thread is already used for political type stuff, so doubt it matters.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've never played any of the Final Fantasies so the references to Star Wars, as a well known if not exactly original story, work for me

PS I relate most everything to Trek ;P

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I only played the FF8 demo and was bored

^List succeeds in telling more about the guy who wrote it than making FF memes. To him, everything is Star Wars.

The games have re-occurring characters named Biggs and Wedge...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man