The Deadfire Scavenger Codes - WE FOUND THEM ALL - Cutthroat Cosmo! - Bonus Pets!

Hey guys, TSM for doing this, I really don't have the time, nor social media accounts to do a lot of these, so this is really great!

Cheers!

-tid242

Edit: BTW 2 new codes in this vid today:

6X4EYa

aFJJ8F

these are already in the list...

At first I thought May 8 was the deadline and the end of the contest. But upon rereading the entries about the scavenger hunt, all it says is that May 8 is the release date. So perhaps several of the codes will be released all at once in the release announcements / trailers / initial reviews / etc.

Well it´s mainly a way to hype up the game and have the fans entertained abit until release. If they don´t have it like a selling point in the last marketing push i hardly see a reason to wait with it. It will only make a few fans angry and won´t win them over any favors.

Yeah, thats just their "signature" at the end of their post. 

thatsthejoke.jpg

Come to think of it, "Gfted1" is also a nonsensical string of six alphanumeric characters...

• Like 1

Oh Eric, why must you taunt us so?

niFOmft.png

Alright everyone.  Break's over.  Back to work!

Oh noooooo!

I can't even think where else to look x.x

Though I did notice that there weren't any obvious codes in the gameplay stream last week...

-sigh- Where did I put that fine-toothed comb

Edit: Looking back I also see no mention of one in the Features trailer on Mar 26. Guess it's worth me checking there again too x3

Edited by Vengeful_Divine

Oh Eric, why must you taunt us so?

niFOmft.png

Alright everyone.  Break's over.  Back to work!

Oh noooooo!

I can't even think where else to look x.x

Though I did notice that there weren't any obvious codes in the gameplay stream last week...

-sigh- Where did I put that fine-toothed comb

There were two codes that were found in sponsored ads, which most people nowadays block with ad blockers. So it's quite possible that there are more than just two of them on some web sites.

I don't think that is necessary, linking steam account and adding codes should simply add the dlcs license to your account. For instance I have Deadfire on gog but the dlc redeemed on my steam account nonetheless. 

Edited by Daled
  • Like 2

I just want to say thanks on behalf of people like me who like swag but can't stand scavenger hunts.

• Like 11

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

One has to wonder about those people who redeemed their backing on GOG

They really don't. It's been covered repeatedly since the announcement was made.

• Like 2

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."