RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - DA REAL DEAL

Rosbjerg

http://nichegamer.com/2017/10/03/huniepop-2-officially-announced/

Hunie Pop 2 has been announced and they revealed some of the game's women. This one takes the cake:

hunie-pop-2-10-03-17-5-768x430.png

Ethnicity: Arab

Personality: Repressed ****

SJWs are going to go ballistic over this, they probably already are. The devs are going to get so much free publicity. I imagine someone at Polygon is writing a hit piece as I type this. Well played, Hunie Pot, well played indeed.

/slow clap

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 5

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

anime/video games were a mistake

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I just noticed that Paradox sent out the same survey

At Paradox Interactive we really love making games, and we really hope you enjoy playing them! In order to improve and bring you better gaming experiences, our friends over at Obsidian Entertainment has created a survey to better understand how you feel about downloadable content (DLC).

Your opinion is important and will have a significant effect on how we approach DLC for our games, and help shape the future of Role-playing Games.
Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

HuniePop is a legitimately great desktop game (I think the term "desktop game" fell into disuse about twenty years ago, granted), but I wonder how a sequel would even work. It's like making a sequel to Tetris, you either keep everything the same such that it ends up a reskin of the original, or you make alternative gamemodes that people try for half-an-hour before going back to the original flavour.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I don't even know what an Amstrad is.  I'm assuming it's some manner of long dead obscure console or computer architecture?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I remember playing this thing at a friends house when I was 8 or 9:

amstrad_gx4000_1s.jpg

I think it was called Amstrad or something. Whatever it was, it was popular in London and by popular I mean that everybody avoided it like plague, especially with giants like SEGA, Nintendo & Amiga being around at the time.

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Yeah, as an Australian I wouldn't have known of Amstrad at all if not for founder Alan Sugar owning Tottenham Hotspur back in the 90s (and who now does the UK version of The Apprentice TV show). I suppose it's ubiquitous over there.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Well, that's the first time I've ever seen an Amstrad.  Back in the day I had an Atarti 2600, which was pretty common, but my friend had a Coleco Vision, to name a long dead obsucre console.

ColecoVision-wController-L.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

we on the east side of curtain got this gem:

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

anime/video games were a mistake

Speaking of which, I have a bunch in my giveaway list 

I know at least one of you out there has to be interested  :brows:

You're talking about me, aren't you?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hunie Pop is a legitimately solid match 3 type game. Also it has boobs. I can't comment on any of the Sakura games, never played them.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸