What's on the idiot box?

Rosbjerg

Gotham... Morena Barracin looking hot as ever with her now long hair. Maybe it's a wig or extentions, who cares lol Point is, the new new look is hot.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Sop.. you admit to eyeraping her than wordraping her? That's disgusting. <>

Lol what? Idk I guess if that's what you want to think so be it.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

NERD POWER.

1. Captain America: Death Too Soon (1979) TV Movie

2. Captain America (1979) TV Movie

3. The Incredible Hulk Returns (1988) TV Movie

4. Exo-Man  (1977) TV Movie (based on a story by Martin "Cyborg/Six Million Dollar Man" Caiden)

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Salvation

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6170874/

1 episode in, it's decent so far, seems like low budget, insofar as one of the main characters a Whitehouse PR guru can only afford one skirt per week.

Astoroid heading towards earth for a planet extinction event, should they use their resources to save the earth or evacuate as many people as possible.

https://youtu.be/VvJRTIRzW2E

Edited by Fiach

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

Watching Punisher. Growing up, my two favorite comics were Punisher and The Unknown Soldier. It is just amazing to see my faborite character realized so well. I love it. Iron Fist and Defenders were pretty dull, but I can watch Frank Castle all day long. No fantasy, no hero bs, just a messed up guy who is pissed off.

Edited by Hurlshot

The Punisher is a bit long-winded at times, imo, but unless they start adding other superhero stuff like the Flash or whatever into it, I'm likely to continue watching.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

The Punisher, as said it has its slightly long-winded moments, but its still better paced than Iron Fist or The Defenders.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Just finished season 1. I liked it, but boy, Frank Castles body heals as fast as a Call of Duty player character. He gets hit all the time, and next you see him, he's kicking arse again like nothing happened.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Checked Netflix this evening which I haven't in a while, and there was all kinds of "recently added" I wanted to watch. Including the S. Korean film Prison, but that's another night.

There was this 20 minute long animated short called Golden Time, however, where the picture still for it intrigued me. My style of animation. Directed by Takuya Inaba, 2014 I think (not really clear on that...). I'd never seen it before. "In the 1980s, a recently discarded television set from the 1960s refuses to accept its fate and tries to break out of the junkyard."

It was wonderful. No dialogue at all. Sad and sweet.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Punisher.

I wanted to check it out because I do like the actor and his bit in Daredevil season 2 was good (I never finished Daredevil season 2 tho).

Well done, nicely crafted if you like angry/brooding anti-heroes that aren't superpowered. The first episode initially had me going "45 minutes to tell me he's a messed up guy, for reasons." I mean, in terms of all the waking up in bed, brooding while eating, brooding while hammering, over and over etc. But it did make the end of the episode contrast nicely/more intense I suppose even if I wasn't at all shocked/you knew it was coming. Episode 2 and 3 were more interesting. It'll stay on my watch list, at any rate.

Although ... I was kinda happy to see one of my 80's actors C. Thomas Howell in it, but then...oh well. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was reading reaction to the 'Arrow-verse' crossover Crisis on Earth-X (which personally I thought was a lot of fun) and found myself weirdly bugged when a poster made the statement that the original Freedom Fighters characters were purchased at the same time as DC bought Fawcett Comics characters.

'Busy' Arnold sold his Quality Comics stable to DC in 1956; DC continued publishing GI Combat, Blackhawks, Heart Throbs and The Three Musketeers.  They revived Plastic Man in the 60s and then The Ray, Black Condor, Phantom Lady, the Human Bomb, and Uncle Sam in the early 70s for CRISIS ON EARTH-X, one of the annual Justice Society - Justice League cross-overs as the Freedom Fighters (which then led to a short-lived late eponymous 70s comic). 

Also in the 1970s they brought back Quality's Kid Eternity and then in the 1980s they revived Quality's Midnight, The Red Bee, Manhunter, Firebrand, The Jester, Magno, Miss America, Neon the Unknown and The Invisible Hood.  The 1980s also saw the end of the longest surviving Quality Comic, GI Combat.

By contrast, DC didn't purchase the Fawcett Comics characters until around 1994 or so (from IIRC then owner Ballentine).  Any appearance prior to that date was from a license DC had.  The only connection between the two companies or their characters was that in the 1970s a DC story made their licensed version of Fawcett's Captain Marvel, Jr. the brother of Quality Comics character Kid Eternity (who had, prior to that point, not had a name and no relations outside of a grandfather killed by Nazis).

And then I realized it was weird to be bugged by somebody getting such minutiae wrong, and probably weirder that I know all of this **** to begin with.  :(

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I was reading reaction to the 'Arrow-verse' crossover Crisis on Earth-X (which personally I thought was a lot of fun) and found myself weirdly bugged when a poster made the statement that the original Freedom Fighters characters were purchased at the same time as DC bought Fawcett Comics characters.

'Busy' Arnold sold his Quality Comics stable to DC in 1956; DC continued publishing GI Combat, Blackhawks, Heart Throbs and The Three Musketeers. They revived Plastic Man in the 60s and then The Ray, Black Condor, Phantom Lady, the Human Bomb, and Uncle Sam in the early 70s for CRISIS ON EARTH-X, one of the annual Justice Society - Justice League cross-overs as the Freedom Fighters (which then led to a short-lived late eponymous 70s comic).

Also in the 1970s they brought back Quality's Kid Eternity and then in the 1980s they revived Quality's Midnight, The Red Bee, Manhunter, Firebrand, The Jester, Magno, Miss America, Neon the Unknown and The Invisible Hood. The 1980s also saw the end of the longest surviving Quality Comic, GI Combat.

By contrast, DC didn't purchase the Fawcett Comics characters until around 1994 or so (from IIRC then owner Ballentine). Any appearance prior to that date was from a license DC had. The only connection between the two companies or their characters was that in the 1970s a DC story made their licensed version of Fawcett's Captain Marvel, Jr. the brother of Quality Comics character Kid Eternity (who had, prior to that point, not had a name and no relations outside of a grandfather killed by Nazis).

And then I realized it was weird to be bugged by somebody getting such minutiae wrong, and probably weirder that I know all of this **** to begin with. :(

Are you me from the future? :D

• Like 1

Dark on Netflix. It's their first German original I think I heard. Actually quite good. It's available in English, but it's dubbed and comes with all the awkwardness that entails. I'd love to give the German with subtitles a try but I'm watching it at work and don't want to focus on it too much.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Huh, just checked some trailer of it. Seems quite interesting... which is interesting, considering it's a german tv show product, and they usually all suck a lot.

Wait, netflix allows you to pick subtitles?

Most of the time yes, they have at least some choices. But not 100% of the time.

...after having watched two K-dramas about early-onset Alzheimers (Remember: War of the Son, Memory), now every time I forget my carkeys or something, I feel a bit like I should run to the doctor and have that brain scan done to see if my brain has/is turning into the "telltale" visible pattern. They were good melodrama's tho.