What's so Funny?

rjshae

It bothers me that the intelligence of animals is measured by how willing they are to obey the commands of a human.

Same goes for students at school.

I just realised how ***** up that is.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Nope. That girl is pretty famous for her ballwork.

Because someone has to go there...

67467461.jpg

• Like 4

"I retract any doubt I may have had about you being a supervillain. You've taken part in the murder of a half a dozen people and your chief concern is about how your wife is going to react to your phone dying on you in the middle of a conversation."

"I have my priorities straight. It's why most marriages fail today. People don't put their spouses first."

5Al1RlY.png

• Like 5

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Today the White House quietly announced that the EPA will be officially renamed the Environmental Pollution Agency. Further details to follow.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I saw an article today where Donald Trump was the President of the US. Stretching believability a bit too much, I would say.

Haw, haw.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Minne kissat menevät kun ne kuolevat? Kiirastuleen.

It doesn't work in finnish. It's just depressing. Why should cats go to purgatory? They aren't bad. Why should they suffer? What a horrible joke. I will tell PETA about this. Making jokes about animal suffering is not cool guys. I'm so offended right now I literally can't even.

No wonder a dog person would like that joke. Disgusting!

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

All dogs go to heaven

And they are saying all cats go to purgatory! And laughing about it!

All dog people go to hell. HA HA HAA! I can do jokes too.

I have reported Raithe and the_dog_days to Fionavar. This is no laughing matter. I'm super offended!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.