DO NOT PLAY AD6!

Longshot11

Question

Seriously, I think by this time there should be dev-issued stickies all over the forum about this. Read this bug:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90633-morgiv-the-enshrouded-dialog-restarted-scenario-with-banished-hands/

Now, do you want to lose your carefully built decks that you've been working on for months now? No? Just go ahead then and close that Pathfinder Adventures, until a fix for Morgiv fix is issued. Hopefully, you've seen this *before* you run into the bug, as I don't see much hope for a retroactive fix...

• Like 5

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

10 answers to this question

Agreed.  I love the work that Obsidian has done to make the Pathfinder ACG digital, but it has almost always been good advice to wait for the 1.1.x.1 release.

As far as retroactive fixes for characters decks being eaten by Morgiv... that is not going to be a recoverable error.  Banished cards don't stick around in character/party saves.  Unless it is just a really mean display error, there's simply nothing left to restore.

I don't think that the cloud keeps previous save revisions, so there's little hope for an administrative roll-back either.

Be careful out there.

::sad trombone noise::

Agreed.  I love the work that Obsidian has done to make the Pathfinder ACG digital, but it has almost always been good advice to wait for the 1.1.x.1 release.

As far as retroactive fixes for characters decks being eaten by Morgiv... that is not going to be a recoverable error.  Banished cards don't stick around in character/party saves.  Unless it is just a really mean display error, there's simply nothing left to restore.

I don't think that the cloud keeps previous save revisions, so there's little hope for an administrative roll-back either.

Be careful out there.

::sad trombone noise::

It's weird, but I'm almost _thankful_ for the bug that kept me and mine from playing these last few days. I would've been frustrated but not freaked out, but if my wife had hit this... *shudder*

It's weird, but I'm almost _thankful_ for the bug that kept me and mine from playing these last few days. I would've been frustrated but not freaked out, but if my wife had hit this... *shudder*

It is still advisable to wait this nasty bug out, but if anyone wants to live dangerously, it might be possible to get through it if you play AD6 offline.

Should your deck be eaten, immediately uninstall Pathfinder, then go online and reinstall.  As long as you are up-to-date on the cloud, you should be able to "revert" to your last known good save.

Please stop spamming this thread across every forum. I've left this one open but removed the rest.

As I've said, I think it was the dev's obligation to post it around. People don't usually frequent Technical Support forums until *after* they've experienced the issue. So I'm not viewing it as *spamming*, but rather as "community service" (again, I must stress, I don't think it should be MY obligation to warn off the player base). And with this particular bug, which is pretty obviously game-ruining, I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of *any* player, much less if I was a PAYING customer who just got months of playtime ruined.

At any rate, I've done my part. I'm OK, that someone else takes the responsibility for players possibly being NOT warned in time. Cheers.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Please stop spamming this thread across every forum. I've left this one open but removed the rest.

Warning people about Game breaking bug that will cause months of playing pointless is not spamming! It's something Devs or even you, Forum mods should have done the moment this particular bug was first reported!

We appreciate all the moderating tips but one forum is sufficient for a warning, not all of them. If you like I can move it to the General Discussion forum if you feel more eyes will see it there.

Thanks for the help, but this thread is probably best left here for now.  For better or worse, all eyes are on the tech support forum.  

It has a catchy title, and I'm sure this thread will get enough replies to keep popping to the top of the queue anyway.

[All aboard the bump train!]

Maybe give out 5 free chests to anyone that had logged in from x time to time of the fix as a apology.

A olive branch.

That way, those that haven't logged in due to the compatibility issue don't get free chests, and those that lost work get free chests as a sort of "i'm sorry! But thanks for playing, and keep playing!" *insert "you made bro" face here"*

Seriously, I think by this time there should be dev-issued stickies all over the forum about this. Read this bug:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90633-morgiv-the-enshrouded-dialog-restarted-scenario-with-banished-hands/

Now, do you want to lose your carefully built decks that you've been working on for months now? No? Just go ahead then and close that Pathfinder Adventures, until a fix for Morgiv fix is issued. Hopefully, you've seen this *before* you run into the bug, as I don't see much hope for a retroactive fix...

Hey guys,

We're truly sorry for the major issues with this patch. Just letting you guys know that I have made comment on the forum thread Longshot has linked and the bug is already fixed. We just need your info to add the cards lost back into your characters deck. 

• Like 3