The US Election 2016, Part IV

Rosbjerg

Bill looks like he will be dead before the end of the year.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The three poll aggregate Red Alert Politics uses now has Gary Johnson ahead of Donald Trump with Millennials (voters under 30). HC is still in front with that group but I think this is encouraging. In the National aggregate Johnson is around 9-10%. We MUST come up with that extra 5% somewhere. 

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/08/02/post-dnc-poll-gary-johnson-beats-donald-trump-among-millennials/

You know ballot access really should be the determining factor of being in the debates. If you are not on all 50 ballots you cannot win. Period. But if you are then at least you should be taken seriosuly enough to be in the debates because it is at least "possible". There is a path to victory.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

"Trump asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough reports"

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program."

'citing an unnamed source'

take with a grain of salt

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Exchange Mexicans for Communists and he's like a dumber Reagan. Even after the Altzhermer's

Not quite. Trump has no issue with Mexicans; where Reagan did have issues with communists. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

She was pretty much guaranteed to win. Trump is an outsider with not enough   political supporters.  Besdies, people in power love rape hence why they love Hillary.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Trump can still win; he just needs to stop saying outrageous things.

In other words, slim to no chance?

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I think he still has a slim chance but it depends on the right combination of new or resurfacing Clinton scandals, terror attacks, and him putting less of his foot in his mouth. He doesn't need to remove it completely but just the toes, don't go ankle deep

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Trump's current odds of winning in November is a little bit better than your chances of hitting the flush on the river to my Ace high straight --which is encouraging but still extremely scary and possible. The anxiety levels are proportionally the same.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

"Trump asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough reports"

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program."

Keep in mind that he had no idea what a nuclear triad was, and had proposed this approach on how to handle arms reduction negotiations:

At a reception in New York City around 1990, he ran into the U.S. START negotiator, Ambassador Richard Burt. According to Burt, Trump expressed envy of Burt’s position and proceeded to offer advice on how best to cut a “terrific” deal with the Soviets. Trump told Burt to arrive late to the next negotiating session, walk into the room where his fuming counterpart sits waiting impatiently, remain standing and looking down at him, stick his finger into his chest and say “F*** you!”

The past eight years have done quite a lot to exhibit how utterly feeble the Executive branch is in effecting domestic policy, but the one area in which it holds terrifyingly unilateral power is employment of the strategic arsenal. If the Minuteman III and Ohio missile crews are turning keys, they do so under the assumption that PAVE PAWS, Cobra Dane, and Fylingdales is tracking ballistic missile contacts that just cleared the horizon, and not that Rosie O'Donnell is on a goodwill trip in Beijing.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

I want Trump to win out of pure schaudenfreude. The impotent rage of these "leftists", media and intelligentia at large shows that they are in a dire need to be thrashed and get into opposition. If they can't handle a simple force of nature then they cannot handle reality itself.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wait, are you calling Trump a "force of nature?"

By the way, the last quote on your sig explains perfectly why Trump's campaign didn't collapse six months ago.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wait, are you calling Trump a "force of nature?"

By the way, the last quote on your sig explains perfectly why Trump's campaign didn't collapse six months ago.

By following my quote you're only proving my point right. If you can't bother to refute an argument, how can you even accomplish anything at all? Just bow down to the God Emperor already and wallow in self-hatred for failing to do anything else if that's what you feel. Or perhaps there's another reason his campaign didn't collapse, like because people like him, what he says and what he represents.

He is a force of nature because if you haven't noticed, he can say pretty much what he wants and people will follow and like him no matter what because of his strength of being. To put it on a base level, it's about choosing between the weak horse and the strong horse. Self-gratulation with calling him dumb or any "-ist" will do **** against that except for satisfying one's wounded ego. People should've learned that lesson back from Bush and that guy managed a much more gentle personal image to boot.

I sense more shaudenfreude to come...

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

See this is why integrity of the press is so important. This news story comes from a pro-Hillary source that we have confirmation was basically taking orders from the DNC. Potentially it could be true, it which case that's super important to know. But potentially it's a lie, and given the source, we've very limited reason to believe it.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

New York Times video compilation from various Trump rallies.

Warning. Salty language.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Warning. Salty language.

Kinda funny about that old guy talking about how he feels that Trump is the last chance to preserve the culture he grew up in.

He really, really, isn't. That America is dead and gone. Really he should be voting Hillary, at least then he could keep the "tradition" of fighting extremely costly wars for absolutely no good reason.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

htt

Warning. Salty language.

I'm  a  combination of shocked and embarrassed, the main concern is how sectors of white people  in the USA have allowed themselves to become part of this racist diatribe against people who don't fit a certain profile 

This type of invective is not part of what makes  " America Great  " 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I want Trump to win out of pure schaudenfreude. The impotent rage of these "leftists", media and intelligentia at large shows that they are in a dire need to be thrashed and get into opposition. If they can't handle a simple force of nature then they cannot handle reality itself.

I'd rather that the crowd that wanted to "stick it" to the "experts and elitists" didn't stake human civilisation to make their point. Particularly so when the city I live in would probably have a warhead allocation that would almost break into the triple digits. Again, from the article above:

Voters should want to consider whether Trump or any other candidate possesses the steely nerves and competence to deliberate intelligently and calmly at the moment of truth. How does the candidate process ambiguity? Does he or she interpret ambiguous or contradictory data in black-and-white terms or in ways that reinforce his or her bias? Does the candidate rush to conclusions? Does he or she appear to place too much stock and faith in the performance of technical systems, such as the sensor systems in early warning networks, and underestimate the fallibility of people and machines?
Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Funny that we don't need secret recordings to know what the  demos have to say..   'WE WENAT DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW'. Yup, common refrain. Or 'all you white people go to the back'.

Of course, that is if the Demos allow you to speak since if you are loudly pro Bernie they'll just kick you out and call you a dead rapist sexist racist white boy murder. Yup. Or call you problematic if youa re Asian which is  no coincidence since Asians are BY FAR the most successful race in Amerika so it is okay to bash them unless youa re white).

Both s ides are garbage. EVIL EVIL TO THE CORE.

Afterall, if you support Hilary Clinton and the Demos you support someone who approves of rape. BEAUTIFUL.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Funny that we don't need secret recordings to know what the  demos have to say..   'WE WENAT DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW'. Yup, common refrain. Or 'all you white people go to the back'.

Of course, that is if the Demos allow you to speak since if you are loudly pro Bernie they'll just kick you out and call you a dead rapist sexist racist white boy murder. Yup. Or call you problematic if youa re Asian which is  no coincidence since Asians are BY FAR the most successful race in Amerika so it is okay to bash them unless youa re white).

Both s ides are garbage. EVIL EVIL TO THE CORE.

Afterall, if you support Hilary Clinton and the Demos you support someone who approves of rape. BEAUTIFUL.

Can you provide the links where Hilary Clinton says " I approve of rape ", you often make this claim so it shouldn't be difficult to post the links?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela