What are you playing right now?

You'll enjoy their order campaign then, where the Lich King gets the Knights of the Ebon Blade to attack Light's Hope Chapel so he can raise Tirion Fordring as a new champion against the Legion - and again, none of the Death Knights seem to think this seems familiar.

:lol: Wonderful

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Played and finished SOMA.

a) Simon is a bloody idiot

b) Screen tearing effects when encountering evil irked me so badly I watched LP instead of playing the game all the way trough. Story's great tho.

Yeah Simon is dense. I guess that's why the currents didn't sweep him away towards the end. The screen tearing only bothered me because I couldn't you know, check out the enemies. Not that I wanted to look at all of them, some where hideous.

No idea why I decided to start another game of Old World Blues. It's not like I forgot how much of a boring and irritating slough it is. Overwhelming nerd humor, mind numbing repetitive "quests" and countless respawning enemies. Not one of Avellone's better projects.

Also playing a bit of Lisa. The narrative of getting kicked around the whole way through is pretty enjoyable so far.

Have entered the alien world of Timirianya with Gorath and Owyn in Betrayal at Krondor, I have to admit that now mechanically the game is a doddle as i'm massively overpowered, even if temporarily without Owyn's spells, he can serve as an able fighter and Gorath is a juggernaut of doom. This isn't really spoiling my enjoyment of this alien, haunted world however, with its weird crystalline formations and violent Valheru legacy. A rather nice narrative turn, and a welcome respite from the Kingdom of the Isles.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Played and finished SOMA.

I really, really liked the story. The atmosphere was haunting but it wasn't so scary that I couldn't play it. Though there were some enemies at which I didn't dare moving for a few minutes (also, screw you anglerfish). Some enemies could've used a bit more setup. Terry Akers I couldn't tell apart from the other proxies and I only know who the final guy in the diving suit is because I read the TVTropes article of the game afterwards.

SOMA instantly became one of my favorite games of all times when I played it. I've already double dipped, PS4 and PC.

I've been shamefully playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth. The characters are fun and charming, which makes it addictive.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Super Mario 3D World(Wii U) - I played only for a bit but it didn't really feel like any of the Mario games I have ever played. Controls are pretty bad.

Shadow Warrior(PS4) - What an amazing game. It also looks nice and runs well on the PS4 and most importantly: no tunnel vision, proper FOV which is a nice thing to have on a console. My only gripe are the guns, you hardly feel an impact when you are shooting and the uzi sounds like a water gun :/  The katana on the other hand is simply awesome, way better sword-fighting system compared to The Witcher 3   :p

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Yeah, there are 40 year old men chasing Pokemon around my work. It's kinda sad.

Don't be such a killjoy! It's good exercise for 40 year olds.

Would you believe the irony: I'm in Japan, but we don't have pokemon GO yet (even if you download it off the American app store, there are no spawn points).

Pokemon are extinct in their native land. 

• Like 4

Is it sad because they're not enjoying the videogames that you consider serious and acceptable?

No, it's sad because the aren't doing their job and instead they are walking around on their phones. It's sad because a cell phone game has overridden any sense of responsibility. It will be more sad when they get fired, and all the ramifications that will entail.

• Like 2

It's sad because a cell phone game has overridden any sense of responsibility. It will be more sad when they get fired, and all the ramifications that will entail.

So isn't this one of those problems that will soon solve itself?  :dancing:

• Like 2

Um...well...I actually downloaded Pokémon GO. Totally for research purposes with my daughter. Totally. I started the game and there was a Pokémon in the corner of my bedroom! Huzzah! I walked over by there and threw a couple balls at it, missing every time. So I got a little closer. Still kept missing. A little closer now, where I'm literally almost standing in the corner like I put myself on timeout, and I finally catch Squirtle! Then the display changes to a map of my neighborhood and I realized that I actually have to leave my house to play the game. That coupled with the app, without permission on iOS devices, gaining FULL access to your Google account, made for a swift deletion. I aint trying to walk around to play a game.

• Like 1

Pokemon is one of those games in SA that has been discovered to have racist undertones ...so we dont really play it 

• Like 4

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I thought you guys  may appreciate  that  but you also never know in SA  because we always looking for new things that may be racist or offensive   :teehee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Pokemon is one of those games in SA that has been discovered to have racist undertones ...so we dont really play it "

Does it send you outside the gated community? I wouldn't play games hazardous to one's health either.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"Pokemon is one of those games in SA that has been discovered to have racist undertones ...so we dont really play it "

Does it send you outside the gated community? I wouldn't play games hazardous to one's health either.

How did you know that? I do stay in a nice, security patrolled, high walled, gated and affluent community but this is exactly where I want to stay, remember I come from white privilege  :p  

John Milton 

"How did you know that? I do stay in a nice, security patrolled, high walled, gated and affluent community but this is exactly where I want to stay, remember I come from white privilege"

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Sounds like the usual slacking that goes on.

Not sure how popular it is here in Toronto. Haven't seen people wandering around any more than usual :lol:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sounds like the usual slacking that goes on.

Not sure how popular it is here in Toronto. Haven't seen people wandering around any more than usual :lol:

Yeah, but this is a little more conspicuous. My work place has some production requirements, and there were definitely ramifications this week because of it.

@WDeranged - possibly. It is causing some issues with production numbers, like I said.