I miss Bruce

obyknven

I like to go to strip clubs with the money I make from gambling.

Yes, same as me

Then I dont feel like I'm wasting money...if you dont mind me asking do you know the names of the strip clubs you go to ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is the gold standard for upscale, classy gentlemen's clubs.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The Spearmint Rhino in Vegas is the gold standard for upscale, classy gentlemen's clubs.

:lol:

I was about to mention Vegas as well, we normally go to treasures

http://www.treasureslasvegas.com/    ...holy smoke they updated the video, check it out  :sweat:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I've never been to a strip club but it always seemed like people went there to get sexually frustrated and have no form of release. I'm guessing this isn't the case otherwise you wouldn't go there all the time, but what exactly is the real appeal of strip clubs? What makes them fun, what do you actually do there?

• Like 1

You guys will be missing Bruce for real later tonight because he'll be in the Johannesburg jail for fooling around with an underage girl.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You guys will be missing Bruce for real later tonight because he'll be in the Johannesburg jail for fooling around with an underage girl.

No dont even joke like that, we going out in 2 weekends. There teacher will be with them....it may sound weird but at least they can trust me

John Milton 

No dont even joke like that, we going out in 2 weekends. There teacher will be with them....it may sound weird but at least they can trust me

Is the teacher hot? That might be an in.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I've never been to a strip club but it always seemed like people went there to get sexually frustrated and have no form of release. I'm guessing this isn't the case otherwise you wouldn't go there all the time, but what exactly is the real appeal of strip clubs? What makes them fun, what do you actually do there?

Its a good question, men go to strip clubs for different reasons. Sometimes some of the most sexist and misogynistic men go....they resent women and feel guilty about going but also cant help it as they have a compulsion . I always chat to the girls and they share stories about customers but seriously they deal with some bad types at times 

As far as getting frustrated its not really like if you do what I do, I would go for a few hours and the girls come sit and chat. You buy them drinks, maybe a private  dance..maybe not 

The girls are normally very hot so its like being at a club but you can basically talk to anyone as long as pay for at least one dance  but as I said you just need to treat the girls with respect 

John Milton 

She is ....its a bit weird the 3 of them together but they were really friendly 

And to give the one girl I met credit, she offered me a joint so she must have felt comfortable but I not a threatening person and girls normally get on with me  :cat:

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

All the clubs here have skeezy people both workers and clientele. A bit more outside you find the places a bit better though overrun with ****ing yuppies and older yuppies trying to hold on to it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

She is ....its a bit weird the 3 of them together but they were really friendly 

And to give the one girl I met credit, she offered me a joint so she must have felt comfortable but I not a threatening person and girls normally get on with me  :cat:

Offering you a joint isn't necessarily a sign she's comfortable with you. She might have just wanted you to go away.

It's really not a big deal. Go out with a group of buddies, have a few drinks, interact with some hot ladies, blow off some cash and just have fun. Because, you know, it's fun.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

I've never been into strip clubs, I just don't think the service of looking good and paying attention to me is actually worth money.  But I'm pretty stingy with my money I suppose.  I'd rather pay for a massage, and I don't even mean a happy ending one.  

The whole Bruce smoking pot with underage girls thing is pretty skeevy.  How old is Bruce now?  How is it acceptable for a teacher to be smoking out with students?  How does that not raise red flags?

:blink:

• Like 1

I know quite a few teachers (private and public school) who smoke pot but I'm not so keen on the ethical judgment of a teacher who allows underage girls to smoke out and go clubbing with a much older stranger who could potentially be a skeevy internet SJW who theoretically goes to seedy strip clubs and probably obsesses over romance in video games.

Just a conjecture.

• Like 4

I've never been into strip clubs, I just don't think the service of looking good and paying attention to me is actually worth money.  But I'm pretty stingy with my money I suppose.  I'd rather pay for a massage, and I don't even mean a happy ending one.  

The whole Bruce smoking pot with underage girls thing is pretty skeevy.  How old is Bruce now?  How is it acceptable for a teacher to be smoking out with students?  How does that not raise red flags?

Strip clubs are mostly a waste of time and money. If one has any balls and charisma at all one can usually find and go further with women at least as nice looking and probably of much higher quality in every other way as one will find in even the best strip joints, and spend less money doing so. Strip joints are generally for virgins, boys, and beta (and lower) males. The girls who work in them generally have even less respect for their clients, as their clients often do for them, and rightly so I'd say.

When did Bruce say he's smoking pot with underage girls? Of course it's not acceptable for a teacher to be out smoking with students (non-adult ones anyways). Red flags are of course raised. A person doing such with my sister, daughter, or any other young girl I care about would be great danger of a serious pummeling from myself.

Valsuelm for Chief Moral Police Commissioner of the Obsidian forums.

It's a position I'd hold for only a few moments. Just long enough to fire most of the moderators, not replace them, and then dissolve my position.

I completely understand this post and I'll respond as it summarizes a valid criticism but once again people didn't  read my post or understand the context because I dont feel even the slightest bit of guilt or feel I'm doing something wrong

Im not sure who started using the word  " under-age ", this is not about sex and never was even though a discussion around this was started . Weed is illegal in SA so no matter what age you are it is illegal. But no one really cares about that law and many people smoke weed

I smoke weed and its common to smoke a joint with other weed smokers, so the one girl (17 years ) I  met in the garage 24 hour shop , 10 pm at night , and we started talking. She said to me " do you want to come to car park and have a joint  with me and my friends" ...since i smoke weed and felt like a joint I said " yes, great idea " ...but at this stage I had no idea how old she was as it was irrelevant 

I then met her two friends and smoked a joint, we then chatted for about 15 minutes. We spoke about politics, white privilege, travelling overseas etc. Normal SA smoking topics. They also told me about how they go to a  club called Truth that I also go to and they wanted to go next weekend which is when I'm going anyway so I  said " you girls can come with me and then you dont need to drive " ..they all agreed this made sense ( at this point I still didnt know how old they were as it was still irrelevant )

Only just before I left did I ask them  " what they did for a living " and the whole age incident was raised. The teacher is not there teacher but teaches at a private school and they are both home schooled ...I cant remember how they actually know each other 

Now once I found out the one girl was 16 and the other one was 17 I had already accepted a gift of free weed and had offered them a lift to Truth..so what exactly do people think I should have done and what would have been the reason for doing it?

They are going to Truth anyway and just because I'm old enough to be there father why would anything I say mean anything to them..they dont know me so why should they care?

John Milton 

Aren't you in your late 20's?  When I say under-age, I'm not referring to anything sexual.  There is simply a point where you are too old to be hanging out with 17 year old girls, let alone smoking pot and clubbing with them.  Letting them know that would have been perfectly normal when you learned their age.

Honestly I'd also say you are too old to be smoking pot with strangers in car parks, but maybe I'm out of line there.   :huh:

edit:  Just noticed your age says 41.  That's terrible.

Edited by Hurlshot

Valsuelm for Chief Moral Police Commissioner of the Obsidian forums.

It's a position I'd hold for only a few moments. Just long enough to fire most of the moderators, not replace them, and then dissolve my position.

Who would you fire and why and who  would you appoint to replace them...so if you believe some Mods should be replaced you should also explain who is your ideal Mod  forum member ....because if you cant give viable alternatives to the current Mods then your comment is just armchair rhetoric ..baseless and more annoying than constructive 

And also what I think you dont realize is people like you, me, volo and Oby have said at times many comments that if the Mods were more "active " like you imply they need to be we would have banned long time ago. I know this because I have been banned from forums before and you have made  several comments that were direct personal attacks on people and these could be considered forum offenses

So in summary the Obsidian Mods may appear to be not following your view of forum moderation but if they were harder you would have been banned ages ago and you wouldn't even have the platform to make this criticism. Finally there are some members who have been active for over 10 years on this forum ...so how can the Mods be so bad if people have been members for  so long? This is a rhetorical question....the answer is " well the Mods are not bad at all and allow people to have engaged, heated but reasonable debate " 

John Milton 

Aren't you in your late 20's?  When I say under-age, I'm not referring to anything sexual.  There is simply a point where you are too old to be hanging out with 17 year old girls, let alone smoking pot and clubbing with them.  Letting them know that would have been perfectly normal when you learned their age.

Honestly I'd also say you are too old to be smoking pot with strangers in car parks, but maybe I'm out of line there.   :huh:

edit:  Just noticed your age says 41.  That's terrible.

Yes I'm 41 but I fail to see how now that now means I should so " no " when a stranger offers me a joint, what if  she was 25, 28....maybe 32. Because I have also smoked weed with strangers that age 

Its not about her age as thats irrelevant and remember I'm giving them a lift, its a huge super club with 4 dance floors ..I will be around my own friends. They can hang with me or not, they like the one dance floor that I dont like so we probably wont see much of each other

And yes I understand you thinking smoking a joint in a car park is wrong but to think its about her age is missing the point. Anyway we come from different countries and have different social structures ....also you are teacher and I respect the fact you take the responsibility around what that means to younger people seriously

I have different moral values and smoking weed when offered to me by  a stranger irrespective of age is not considered terrible :)

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

It has nothing to do with morality and everything to do with maturity.  

Yes and  the word maturity is very subjective and will have different definitions depending where you live and the context of where that applies 

You are looking at this situation from the right perspective of someone who lives in a first world country and you correct

But I live in a country that doesnt have your social structures that are part of why you have a different view to mine 

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton