US Election 2016

He's sending his little birds with their sharp beaks to burst her own glass ceiling. I think.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm confused, is Bernie a Druid breaking into Hillary's bubble?

I see Bernie, I see Hillary, and that's about all I can decipher from this.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I'm confused, is Bernie a Druid breaking into Hillary's bubble?

I see Bernie, I see Hillary, and that's about all I can decipher from this.

I see Trump and Carson I think, but it's pretty confusing.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

It's Trump leading the charge with Carson (who seems to be a cleric) and Christie against the mainstream media, who is emerging underneath the bridge, led by someone i do not recognize with El Rato with a cheese on his head and wife on his side in the background. Behind Carson you can spot Ann Coulter with a sniper rifle. Meanwhile the druid Bernie is summoning his birds against Hillary and what looks like the DNC chair.

Meanwhile, lady America seems to be amused. It's beautiful.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Beautiful" isn't quite the first word that comes to mind for me... I assume the (to be horribly politically incorrect and also at the lack of a better descriptor) fetal alcohol syndrome-looking giant lady (who also looks like she has some pretty dreadfully used anime/manga influences...) is supposed to be "Lady America" (Columbia)? I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with such a poor artistic rendition of our country...

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

The dude with the sword has to be Cruz. He's got Trump supporters captured and his shock troopers are Faux News et MSM, plus he's the only major candidate missing. Dude(s) with the cheese I would have suspected were Romney (and Rubio?), but I'm not aware of them doing anything cheese relevant beyond some recollection that Romney didn't like cheese. From context, I'd guess the woman was intended to be Fiorina.

I physically cringed at the end when people were chanting "Bernie" over Hillary's turn.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I physically cringed at the end when people were chanting "Bernie" over Hillary's turn.

Video pls

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I thought it was amazing, particularly since the crowd started out more strongly pro-Hillary, but seemed to end very much being strongly pro-Bernie.

Why you shouldn't have audiences

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This thing is still going on? Huh. I figured if I stopped paying attention in might go away. Oh well.

In other political news who didn't see this coming: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25555781/tim-tebow-is-being-targeted-to-run-for-retiring-us-congressmans-seat

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Video pls

I'm really late but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9xB6wCmao

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/17/politics/north-korea-donald-trump/index.html

I may not be too fond of Trump but North Korea officials criticizing him is ....laughable and hypocritical 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/17/politics/north-korea-donald-trump/index.html

I may not be too fond of Trump but North Korea officials criticizing him is ....laughable and hypocritical 

They use his statements as proof that they have moral right to up their nuclear weapon game. That interview seem be quite strategic propaganda effort from North Korea, to make it look that their nuclear weapon program isn't that strange or objectionable.

• Like 1

Prediction: the next President of the United States will be a deeply flawed individual who really should not be entrusted to be in charge of a cleaning crew let alone the Executive Branch of the US Government and the US Military. No matter who wins, that is a true statement.

Time to start stockpiling precious metals again... gold, silver, bullets. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

13012593_10154066718545011_9202806875136

• Like 3

Thomas Sowell

13012593_10154066718545011_9202806875136

:lol: :lol:

Okay this is one of  the funniest posts around candidates  changing I have ever .." Barnie...during campaign " 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Giant gaudy image of truth.

Very true.

The others are like a few small gnats biting at you when you've got a fleet of hostile Panzers rolling over into your trenches. Panzers repeatedly bleat out 'Beware the Gnats! Beware the Gnats! We're here to protect you from them!' as they continuously shell, push ever on, crushing everyone and everything in their path. Morons go running from gnats, and cheer the Panzers.

Giant gaudy image of truth.

Very true.

The others are like a few small gnats biting at you when you've got a fleet of hostile Panzers rolling over into your trenches. Panzers repeatedly bleat out 'Beware the Gnats! Beware the Gnats! We're here to protect you from them!' as they continuously shell, push ever on, crushing everyone and everything in their path. Morons go running from gnats, and cheer the Panzers.

Yeah... it's something like that... sorta  :lol:

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

http://www.ibtimes.com/new-york-primary-election-polls-2016-hillary-clinton-leads-sanders-ahead-decisive-2355126

Okay big day today, NY primary ....Clinton leads Sanders according to this poll. I would hope so considering Sanders is still going on about " breaking up Wall Street " and other similar irresponsible comments 

Anyway exciting day...is Trump going to win the Republican primary, he should win IMO?

John Milton 

After tomorrow night, the Democratic race is pretty much over. Barring a major catastrophe, Bernie Sanders will have no viable path to win the nomination.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/new-york-democratic/

Trump will win NY but it'll still be a major uphill climb for him to secure the 1237 delegates to clinch a Republican nomination.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/new-york-republican/

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle