US Election 2016

Apparently Hillary is paying people to Troll for here on the web: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

Hey, I'd never give up MY principles! But I might sell them.... wonder what she is paying? :lol:

I thought you of all people would approve of Hillary's embrace of the blooming shill industry. Free market at work and all that.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

":This doesn't surprise me, it seems many people associated with the Trump campaign practice and sprout violent rhetoric and think its okay, how about this part of the article from the butler"

Consideirng how many people on the Democrat side have  threatened or asked Trump to be murdered to whine about this being a 'Trump' problem is ignorant and evil.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

http://archive.is/Uh4sr

Bernie is a traditional class-based leftist for whom feminism is a distraction.

Idpol in action.

Exactly, why can't the aloof old guy understand that some people have to be more equal than others? #progressive #virtuesignaling

I've seen several of these types of articles and have come to believe that it's because they're scared, not necessarily of Hillary losing the nomination or even the presidency, but rather a rising tendency of younger voters to view issues through a class lense. The thing is they're too late, Bernie has already shifted the overton window and no amount of damage control is going to change that.

Bernie is giving the democrats their own tea-party problem. As in there's visible fracture between the leadership and its constiuents.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Such are the problems with our system here

How are you going to appeal to both sides of a big tent party if the things they want are mutually exclusive or at least not easily compatible?

I mean besides pointing to the other side and trying to use fear to keep support. Eventually people are going to want more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPPx9cQI7zA

Free games updated 3/4/21

I am becoming more convinced that someone at the Clinton campaign is actively trying to sabotage it:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/725415149516013568

CiWsNP-WUAEONfq.jpg

3a0a25cae0.jpg

Oh, wait. This was posted on /pol/

fa49b4b1de.png

Make it what you will.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's not exactly groundbreaking news that Hillary Clinton isn't the friendliest or most approachable person.

It's been well documented from numerous first person sources.

But then I've worked for or been coached by A-Holes who know what they're doing and I'd work/play with them again.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The two least liked candidates in recent history squaring off. Good thing it's not a popularity contest

To be fair to Clinton, her unfavorability is currently under 40%. Trump's is over 50%.

If these numbers hold through November, he can't win the election.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

fa49b4b1de.png

f8f264d56ce69c7f0ccd822bfd6dca34.jpg

What? No listen & believe? I am almost insulted by such borderline delinquence behaviour!

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

fa49b4b1de.png

f8f264d56ce69c7f0ccd822bfd6dca34.jpg

What? No listen & believe?

Gee, it's almost as if people's positions were more nuanced than one would guess going by neat, dismissive little summaries like "listen & believe".

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Relax, i am just messing with you.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Has the FBI indicted Hillary and saved the planet yet?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

The two least liked candidates in recent history squaring off. Good thing it's not a popularity contest

To be fair to Clinton, her unfavorability is currently under 40%. Trump's is over 50%.

If these numbers hold through November, he can't win the election.

Historically the candidate with higher unfavorability wins. Also the taller candidate. Also the one who's not a bitch.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I for one have changed my mind. I'm now supporting Hillary Clinton for President! Yay Hillary.... go Hillary! Really she will fix everything! Higher taxes means I won't be able to drink as much because I won't be able to afford the quality of liquor I've become accustomed to. So already my health will improve. She will seize my retirement accounts and that means I won't have to constantly worry how they are doing. She will take away my guns so i won't have to worry about accidentally shooting myself and self defense won't be an issue because after the IRS is done with us none of us will have anything worth stealing anyway. And to top the lot she has the ultimate response to the whole "bathroom" issue: mandatory gender reassignment surgery for anyone who thinks I can't piss in the ladies room because I "feel like a woman" today! Let them see how it feels!

Hillary in '16. All hail the pantsuit politburo! 

Now to paste this and send it to Correct the Record PAC. I'm gettin' paid! :lol:  

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I for one have changed my mind. I'm now supporting Hillary Clinton for President! Yay Hillary.... go Hillary! Really she will fix everything! Higher taxes means I won't be able to drink as much because I won't be able to afford the quality of liquor I've become accustomed to. So already my health will improve. She will seize my retirement accounts and that means I won't have to constantly worry how they are doing. She will take away my guns so i won't have to worry about accidentally shooting myself and self defense won't be an issue because after the IRS is done with us none of us will have anything worth stealing anyway. And to top the lot she has the ultimate response to the whole "bathroom" issue: mandatory gender reassignment surgery for anyone who thinks I can't piss in the ladies room because I "feel like a woman" today! Let them see how it feels!

Hillary in '16. All hail the pantsuit politburo! 

Now to paste this and send it to Correct the Record PAC. I'm gettin' paid! :lol:

Not good enough, you need to put some **** about sexist Bernie Bros are virtually raping every woman in America by not supporting Hillary and how you're with a Progressive Who Gets Things Done and Will Make America Whole Again with her stronk woman who don't need no man powers. You're also too specific with policy claims, you need to stick to vague platitudes that allow her to "evolve" on her stances as much as possible.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Almost as classy at laughing and mocking a rape victim, right? RIGHT!?!

Did someone do that here?

Not that I'm aware of, though there has been blind support for such a person expressed here.