NFL 2016 Season

Gromnir

That was one hell of a game.  Congrats Barty.  Good luck against Atlanta.

Thank you. Better luck next year, truly. I'm not sure if I have ever screamed so much like a little girl as at the end of that game.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

i'm scurred

(for about the fourth week in a row)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Welp, no point in watching the second half of that game.  So far this postseason we've had a grand total of 2 close games.  2.  I hope the Stillers/Pats game turns out to be decent because this postseason has been straight garbage.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

rikity rekt

I think this is the worst postseason in the history of the NFL

literally only one exciting game so far, aaaaaaaaaaaand now it's time for the super bowl

Edited by Bartimaeus

I think this is the worst postseason in the history of the NFL

literally only one exciting game so far, aaaaaaaaaaaand now it's time for the super bowl

Agreed.  Outside of the super exciting Dallas/Green Bay game, this postseason has been straight garbage.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Now, I have to hope the Falcons don't turn out to be this year's panthers and finish the deal at SB no matter who they face.

I think that's pretty much all of metropolitan Atlanta's hopes as well. 

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

49ers hire John Lynch for GM.

QEEAEeI.png

• Like 1

gosh dang what a crappy postseason

at least the patriots will probably lose

If by "killed it", you mean she was the same as any other craptime show, I suppose so.

I didn't watch the halftime show, which is par for the course for me.  I think the only time I watched the halftime show in the past 15 or so years were the ones with McCartney and Springsteen.  In fact, I stopped watching the game before we even got to the half.  This was, easily, the single worst NFL postseason I have ever had the displeasure of watching.  Just pure boredom.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸