NFL 2016 Season

Gromnir

Fins are getting massacred by the Stillers so far.

Edit: Hopefully the Giants at Packers game delivers because the first 3 games this weekend have been far from exciting.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

STUPID GIANTS. STUOP RUNNING THE BALL!!!!

Giants are gonna lose because of stupid coach who keeps running because he is an idiot!!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

wtf

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Giants are liekly to lose because of cowardly coaching. Running the ball repeatedly when it doesn't work. COME ON. Gotta give to Rodgers and co...  they have no fear. Stop playing to not lose. Play to win. 6 points when you dominate a  team is unacceptable. Still a half to go but not looking good. Good thing we're only down by 8.

Giants should be passing 99% of the time. PERIOD.

The Giants played really good defense for most of the first half, then inexplicably terrible defense on the Hail Mary.  On offense, it's a tale of missed opportunities and perplexing play calls.  The G-Men should have at least 14 points right now if not for drops and run calls that made me scratch my head.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

the packers are so gosh danged lucky this game, holy cow

so many dropped passes to wide open giants receivers (including a couple of easy dropped TD passes), so many close calls, such terrible playing by rodgers until those last two drives, what a ridiculous hail mary, good lord almighty

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

mccarthy is so incredibly stupid at the most inopportune times, it hurts me so much

Edited by Bartimaeus

Not to be outdone, McCarthy goes for it on 4th down in the 3rd quarter on his own 42.  What!?  I could understand if it was the Giants 42 yard line, but on your own side of the field? 

meme-jackie-chan-1280x720.jpg

At least we finally got a close game.

Edit: And then Bobby Rainey decides to up the stupid ante by fielding a kickoff at the 3 that was likely going to go out of bounds.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Andf, the Giants run at end of quarter wasting time when they can pass.   DON'T RUN YOU MORONIC COACH!!!

Oh well. Grats GB fans!

Edited by Volourn

Thank you. Good luck next season.

I actually thought we would lose for sure after that first half, even with the two miracle plays (that crazy super long scramble ridiculous catch by Adams...and then the Hail Mary right after...), but it seems like either Rodgers got out of his own head or there were some serious half-time adjustments of some kind, if not both.

Wildcard teams got drumbed. I can't remember another year where that's happened (not just wins, but decisive wins). Oakland and Miami were a given, but I thought Detroit would play much better (I don't think too much of the 2016 edition of Seattle) and it looked like a single play broke NY's back.

All 4 away teams in the wild card round won last year...all 4 away teams lost this year. ...Then, in the divisional, all 4 home teams won. If the "opposite" pattern holds, I believe it should be a Texans vs. Packers Super Bowl, with the Packers winning.

...So, uh, obviously, that's not going to happen.

Edited by Bartimaeus

condolences to manifested.

that being said, am serious considering buying a couple o' tickets to charger games while they play (prospective) at the stubhub center.  no doubt am gonna need pay ridiculous prices, but will be worth it.  'cause who wouldn't wanna watch an nfl game at a 30k field?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

condolences to manifested.

that being said, am serious considering buying a couple o' tickets to charger games while they play (prospective) at the stubhub center.  no doubt am gonna need pay ridiculous prices, but will be worth it.  'cause who wouldn't wanna watch an nfl game at a 30k field?

HA! Good Fun!

I was unimpressed by the new 49ers stadium, to be honest. Not sure how much it cost, but I much prefer the SF Giants ballpark and the Shark Tank to that thing. Although it might be different in the rich people areas.

http://cdn01.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/soccer-stadium_stubhub.jpg

am actual hoping it takes a long time to build a new stadium.  would love to watch pro football games at such a cozy stadium.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I think the Chargers should change their name to LA Smog or California Emissions.  :shifty:

In all seriousness, they should go with LA Olympians.  First, Olympians is a cool name.  Second, it would be a nod toward the 1932 and 1984 Summer Olympics.  Third, they could have a logo of Zeus holding the thunderbolt as a nod toward Chargers.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

The divisional round, at least on paper, looks like it should be a heck of a lot better than the wild card round.  Let's hope it lives up to that because, let's face it, the wild card round was a **** show.

First prediction:

Dirty Birds 31-20 C-Hox

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸