San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

Actually she's right. Islam is islam. Militancy and expansionism are core components of the religion. One does not simply get from Morocco to Malaysia in a paddle boat.*

*inb4 the Christianity complaint. its in the past folks, this is ongoing -  focus please.

Christianity's villainy and terror are also ongoing things although their outright militantism isn't very big problem in Europe anymore and in USA people seem to tolerate it quite lot more than they tolerate it from other religions.

Also expansionism and converting everybody to Christianity is one of the core tenets of Christianity. 

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

What nonsense. Christian militantism in the US is laughable. Literally laughable. The religion is still strong in certain parts of the country but its capacity for expansion and fanaticism is limited to non-existent. And that's only in the US. Mail me when you find an international christian terrorist network spanning the globe.

Christian terrorist group don't form international networks at least that are know to public, but they don't necessary need because we have enough Christian missionaries that are willing to spread their message to other countries.

But for example in Anti-balaka in Central African Republic are Christian terrorists that hunt and kill Muslims quite openly including lynching ex-minister of Health. They also use mass rapes regular weapon against Muslims. They have caused nearly as many refugees in Africa as ISIS in Iraq.

Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda committed during their rebellion (2005) lot of crimes against humanity including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. They still continue to operate

Tripura in India is Christian terrorist and rebel group that seeks the secession of Tripura, North-East India and they do terrorist attacks against Hindus. 

Nagaland in India is Christian terrorist group that wants to establish a sovereign christian state. Their main income comes from drug smuggling. They have also indulged in kidnapping, extortion and other terrorist activities. Their operation status is currently under question as they signed peace treaty with Indian government.

Army of God in USA is Christian terrorist group that has done terrorist attacks against abortion providers starting from 1982.

Christian Identity is global loosely organised Christian group that consist from individuals, churches and prison gangs that hold white supremacist theology, like they (European decent white people) are God's chosen people and that Jews are cursed offspring of Cain. Groups like Aryan Nations follow their teachings. They preach such things like killing Jews and Homosexuals. 

They don't form international groups because there's literally no such thing as powerful international Christianity barring the Catholic church. What you name are a handful of people in Africa (where there is a "terror group" for everything and as many failed states there are various groups), India (where there are even communists still, let alone christians, in a subcontinent with a billion people)  and the US which has a prison gang for every single religion or creed in existence. 

Besides, all of that is representative of local interests and divisions. Muslim terrorist networks span dozens of countries, are in general agreement on the cause they're fighting for (even if there is infighting) and have proven themselves capable of large scale attacks in functioning modern states, attracting even second or third generation immigrants. They're now an international ideology with as much draw and charisma as communism in its heyday. The deluge of volunteers for ISIS (even as they release videos of gruesome beheadings), from all over the world proves this better than anything else.

Most importantly, christian extremism doesn't enjoy wide support at all (none really), whereas half the arab world is now celebrating what happened in San Bernandino without even knowing if its really religiously motivated with hundreds TV stations and mosques across the entire muslim world implicitly or explicitly supporting terrorism and preaching hatred for the west through daily propaganda. 

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Most importantly, christian extremism doesn't enjoy wide support at all (none really), whereas half the arab world is now celebrating what happened in San Bernandino without even knowing if its really religiously motivated with hundreds TV stations and mosques across the entire muslim world implicitly or explicitly supporting terrorism and preaching hatred for the west through daily propaganda. 

Prove it!

Actually she's right. Islam is islam. Militancy and expansionism are core components of the religion. One does not simply get from Morocco to Malaysia in a paddle boat.*

*inb4 the Christianity complaint. its in the past folks, this is ongoing -  focus please.

Christianity's villainy and terror are also ongoing things although their outright militantism isn't very big problem in Europe anymore and in USA people seem to tolerate it quite lot more than they tolerate it from other religions.

Also expansionism and converting everybody to Christianity is one of the core tenets of Christianity. 

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

What nonsense. Christian militantism in the US is laughable. Literally laughable. The religion is still strong in certain parts of the country but its capacity for expansion and fanaticism is limited to non-existent. And that's only in the US. Mail me when you find an international christian terrorist network spanning the globe.

Christian terrorist group don't form international networks at least that are know to public, but they don't necessary need because we have enough Christian missionaries that are willing to spread their message to other countries.

But for example in Anti-balaka in Central African Republic are Christian terrorists that hunt and kill Muslims quite openly including lynching ex-minister of Health. They also use mass rapes regular weapon against Muslims. They have caused nearly as many refugees in Africa as ISIS in Iraq.

Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda committed during their rebellion (2005) lot of crimes against humanity including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. They still continue to operate

Tripura in India is Christian terrorist and rebel group that seeks the secession of Tripura, North-East India and they do terrorist attacks against Hindus. 

Nagaland in India is Christian terrorist group that wants to establish a sovereign christian state. Their main income comes from drug smuggling. They have also indulged in kidnapping, extortion and other terrorist activities. Their operation status is currently under question as they signed peace treaty with Indian government.

Army of God in USA is Christian terrorist group that has done terrorist attacks against abortion providers starting from 1982.

Christian Identity is global loosely organised Christian group that consist from individuals, churches and prison gangs that hold white supremacist theology, like they (European decent white people) are God's chosen people and that Jews are cursed offspring of Cain. Groups like Aryan Nations follow their teachings. They preach such things like killing Jews and Homosexuals. 

They don't form international groups because there's literally no such thing as powerful international Christianity barring the Catholic church. What you name are a handful of people in Africa (where there is a "terror group" for everything and as many failed states there are various groups), India (where there are even communists still, let alone christians, in a subcontinent with a billion people)  and the US which has a prison gang for every single religion or creed in existence. 

Besides, all of that is representative of local interests and divisions. Muslim terrorist networks span dozens of countries, are in general agreement on the cause they're fighting for (even if there is infighting) and have proven themselves capable of large scale attacks in functioning modern states, attracting even second or third generation immigrants. They're now an international ideology with as much draw and charisma as communism in its heyday.

Most importantly, christian extremism doesn't enjoy wide support at all (none really), whereas half the arab world is now celebrating what happened in San Bernandino without even knowing if its really religiously motivated with hundreds TV stations and mosques across the entire muslim world implicitly or explicitly supporting terrorism daily and preaching hatred for the west through daily propaganda. 

Christian terrorist groups get surprisingly lot support from regular Christians. And most of those Christian extreme movements in Africa, India and other countries have born from preachings of "regular" western preachers. Who of course always deny that it was their fault that people took their preachings literally. 

Qistina, on 04 Dec 2015 - 01:29 AM, said:

Prove it!

Five seconds on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_LfghKTrk

Mostly anti Israel and anti Jewish with some US hate toward the end.

and on and on it goes

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Qistina, on 04 Dec 2015 - 01:29 AM, said:

Prove it!

Five seconds on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_LfghKTrk

Mostly anti Israel and anti Jewish with some US hate toward the end.

That's Palestinian TV...and you know that palestine have conflict with israel everyday for 60 years now?

You said and i quote..."TV stations and mosques across the entire muslim world implicitly or explicitly supporting terrorism daily and preaching hatred for the west through daily propaganda."

prove that

The ones who regularly and on daily basis spreading hatred toward Muslims and Islam on Tv is your country media...Fox News, CNN, CBS, BBC....

Actually, in my country not a single news source spreads anything resembling hatred toward muslims.  Maybe during the Bosnian war in the 90's, but war is war and the propaganda was mutual.

As for more proof, look at the second link.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

The ones who regularly and on daily basis spreading hatred toward Muslims and Islam on Tv is your country media...Fox News, CNN, CBS, BBC....

Actually, in my country not a single news source spreads anything resembling hatred toward muslims.  Maybe during the Bosnian war in the 90's, but war is war and the propaganda was mutual.

As for more proof, look at the second link.

You do know that Muslims have 50 and more countries around the world? When you say TV and mosques of ENTIRE Muslim world means ENTIRELY, the whole, all of them, every Muslim countries?

muslim_2000_final.jpg

Muslim_majority_countries.png

Edited by Qistina

Haha, those Christian terrorists don't really matter because they aren't areally Christian terrorists, just random Africans. And Muslim extremists generally work well with each other, except when they don't, but that doesn't matter because **** you, that's why.

And here's my evidence that "hundreds of TV stations worldwide" are applauding Islamic terrorism: two YT vids from the same, totally unbiased [1] [2] (and because you can find links for everything on the internet, [3]), source.

Guys guys, I spent five seconds researching the matter, I know what I'm talking about.  :yes:

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

In the west muslim and Arab have become pretty much synonymous, and english uses a lot of generalizations to speed communication.

I don't really consider it terrorism unless a terrorist group claims responsibility. There were two attacks in canada the Conservatives tried to label terrorism but the general population didn't consider it so because both instances were just lone crazies.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It is because of the media, they never show any non-Arab Muslims, they just call all as "ragheads", while non-Muslims also wearing rags at their head....

Western media bashing on Muslims and Islam is so great, and it is not because of major war...there is no war between the west and Muslim countries officially, it is guised with "anti-terrorism war" while it is actually against Islam and Muslims.

It is because the west don't want to be labelled as warmongers anymore....want to be looked like "peace keepers" by root out "terrorism"....but it is obvious the "anti-terrorist/terrorism"  target is Muslim and the whole religion....

I maybe biased because i am a Muslim myself, but don't you guys see with two eyes and not with one eye only? I actually pity western people....yes, i pity you....

Edited by Qistina

"TV stations and mosques across the entire muslim world implicitly or explicitly supporting terrorism and preaching hatred for the west through daily propaganda. "

The most common phrase one ehars when hearing about whatever latest muslim extremist attack happens is the following:"What they did was wrong BUT..."

You never hear that from a sane person whena  whitey or christian commits a heinous attack ala  the abortion clinic bombing. It's more like: 'What they did was WRONG." Period. That's why there is no argument because nobody  actually sane actually defends them.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Isn't Cantousent near San Bernardino ... Cant! Are you alright!

He was last online the night of the 2nd, though he hasn't posted since the 1st, so that might mean he's fine. 

Actually Osama ben Laden also don't make sense, it almost sound Jewish...but whatever...

'Usamah Ibn Ladin don't make it either...

Alright just check out his supposed to be long name...

'Usamah Ibn Muhammad Ibn 'Awwad Ibn Ladin

What is that?

Why would he put in his great great grandfather name as if it's his father name? "Bin" or "Ibn" means SON OF

What "Ladin" even means?

Edited by Qistina

It's been 3 relationships in 4 months now 

Gee, I wonder why.

Is crypto-fascism and transphobia a turnoff with Finnish girls?

What the **** is the matter with you? Do you also scold mothers while burying their children that they should stop praying because there is no God? Or do you dance around cripples who are in wheelchairs asking them to race you?

But hey, if my failings in relationships makes you happy with glee, then you're welcome.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In the west muslim and Arab have become pretty much synonymous,

They have?

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Gee, I wonder why.

What the **** is the matter with you? Do you also scold mothers while burying their children that they should stop praying because there is no God? Or do you dance around cripples who are in wheelchairs asking them to race you?

But hey, if my failings in relationships makes you happy with glee, then you're welcome.

Oh no....look at who is now overreacting to sarcasm...you must be mature and not respond 

Its annoying when someone presumes to tell you how you should react to someone else comments hey Meshugger

So now you know how  I felt when you called me immature for asking for an apology 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Gee, I wonder why.

Oh no....look at who is now overreacting to sarcasm...you must be mature and not respond 

Its annoying when someone presumes to tell you how you should react to someone else comments hey Meshugger

So now you know how  I felt when you called me immature for asking for an apology 

I am inquiring on alumni on his mental health, nice try though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy