San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

Oh I thought you said "there is something wrong with the religion " so I assumed you wanted to change Islam?

I dont think you can change atheism?

I being sarcastic in the post with videos above....i just want to show how the media work...no one care about Muslims being persecuted because of the media have brainwash you all saying Islam and Muslims are bad, so if Muslims got persecuted who cares? Muslims and Islam are bad.

Rohingya Muslims got genocided and driven out from Burma by Buddhist, nothing goes into media, no one say "Buddhism is religion of terror", "Buddhists are terrorists"...what worse is you will blame those Rohingya Muslims...i have seen that in internet comments....

Actually she's right. Islam is islam. Militancy and expansionism are core components of the religion. One does not simply get from Morocco to Malaysia in a paddle boat.*

*inb4 the Christianity complaint. its in the past folks, this is ongoing -  focus please.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Oh I thought you said "there is something wrong with the religion " so I assumed you wanted to change Islam?

I dont think you can change atheism?

I being sarcastic in the post with videos above....i just want to show how the media work...no one care about Muslims being persecuted because of the media have brainwash you all saying Islam and Muslims are bad, so if Muslims got persecuted who cares? Muslims and Islam are bad.

Rohingya Muslims got genocided and driven out from Burma by Buddhist, nothing goes into media, no one say "Buddhism is religion of terror", "Buddhists are terrorists"...what worse is you will blame those Rohingya Muslims...i have seen that in internet comments....

http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/

So you want to tell me that Muslism of various branches live peacfully near each other?

Every major branches today are peaceful toward eachother except Wahhabism, that is Saudi sect, they are also called themselves Salafi. i don't know if i can explain this fluently...

Wahhabism is a new sect, founded by Muhammad Ibn Wahhab and this sect become the main supporter of Ibn Saud gang of robbers and with British help manage to establish the state of Saudi Arabia. This sect is ISIS of the past. They kill everyone in their path, calling all Muslims are deviants and infidels. What you see in Saudi Arabia is this sect of Islam. This sect who make enemies of all sects

There are a lot of Wahhabi agensts around, even in my country and yur country in the west, they are easily detected if you know how....

So you want to tell me that Muslism of various branches live peacfully near each other?

Every major branches today are peaceful toward eachother except Wahhabism, that is Saudi sect, they are also called themselves Salafi. i don't know if i can explain this fluently...

Wahhabism is a new sect, founded by Muhammad Ibn Wahhab and this sect become the main supporter of Ibn Saud gang of robbers and with British help manage to establish the state of Saudi Arabia. This sect is ISIS of the past. They kill everyone in their path, calling all Muslims are deviants and infidels. What you see in Saudi Arabia is this sect of Islam. This sect who make enemies of all sects

There are a lot of Wahhabi agensts around, even in my country and yur country in the west, they are easily detected if you know how....

^Mostly true actually.

The Wahhabi are a scourge. I'm surprised they haven't been outlawed everywhere by this point.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

So what is this about Sunni vs Shoa division and beig a heart of various conflicts in ME?

Sunni and Shia actually have reach peace, but Wahhabi came in, since they also called themselves Sunni, then you can figure out

It is like A and B have get along, then C claim to be A gang beat up B, B say 'what the hell?" and beat up A, A says "what the hell?" and beat up B....

supremo2.jpg

Actually she's right. Islam is islam. Militancy and expansionism are core components of the religion. One does not simply get from Morocco to Malaysia in a paddle boat.*

*inb4 the Christianity complaint. its in the past folks, this is ongoing -  focus please.

Christianity's villainy and terror are also ongoing things although their outright militantism isn't very big problem in Europe anymore and in USA people seem to tolerate it quite lot more than they tolerate it from other religions.

Also expansionism and converting everybody to Christianity is one of the core tenets of Christianity. 

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

In history, only Christian have military order that specifically religious military, Church military order...Crusaders, Knight Templar, Knight Hospitaler, Teutonic Knight, Knight of Malta...ect ect ect

Islam don't have it...

Edited by Qistina

^Mostly true actually.

The Wahhabi are a scourge. I'm surprised they haven't been outlawed everywhere by this point.

Because of MONEY....Saudi play with money...secondly they hold two holy cities of Islam...they play with sentiment too...

But Muslims today have aware, not like before...even in my country there are Muslims scholars who fight against Wahhabism, and some states declare this sect is heretical....but there yet to be official...because like i said above...business talk with Saudi...

You know that Saudi play with oil price sometime ago? My country also produce oil and it strike.....we have to reduce our price because of Saudi....

Edited by Qistina

Christianity's villainy and terror are also ongoing things although their outright militantism isn't very big problem in Europe anymore and in USA people seem to tolerate it quite lot more than they tolerate it from other religions.

Also expansionism and converting everybody to Christianity is one of the core tenets of Christianity. 

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

What nonsense. Christian militantism in the US is laughable. Literally laughable. The religion is still strong in certain parts of the country but its capacity for expansion and fanaticism is limited to non-existent. And that's only in the US. Mail me when you find an international christian terrorist network spanning the globe.

Yes, expansionism is one of the core tenets of Christianity. What makes Islam much more dangerous is that it marries Christian expansionism with Judaic, old-testament ruthlessness and moral exclusivity. Whereas Christianity's morality explicitly applies to everyone, and Judaism's expansion was limited by its "our nation, our God" concept, Islam has neither of these two checks. Morality only applies to believers, everyone else is fodder (as in Judaism, but not in Christianity, regardless of its historical excesses), but everyone may become us (as in Christianity, but not in Judaism). 

Its is, from a militant standpoint, the perfect hybrid of the two and the fact that its still going strong proves it.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Wahhabi call themselves Salafi, that is the generation original follower of the prophet, the "salaf" people, actually "salaf" people are long gone, our generation now are called "Khalafi", the new generation of Muslims.

Wahhabi following a book written by Ibn Taimiyah, who was an Islamic scholar existed hundreds years after the previous scholars we Muslims following now and hundreds years after the prophet himself. But yet they called themselves the Salaf people

By that, they declare all Muslims are deviants, not following true Islam, and they have a right to kill anyone actually, it is because for them it is "halal" allowed to kill infidels and deviants. That's how they establish Saudi Arabia...by killing all original populance there...

Ibn Saud is a leader of a tribe in Najed, the Saudis are from this tribe, helped by British to rebel against Ottoman. The populace of Saudi Arabia now are NOT the original Arabs who live there

So don't think the "Arabs" are like those Saudis....oh yes, and don't think Iranians (the Shiah) are Arabs, they are not, they are Persians. The Persians are mostly of Shia sect, don't know why this sect is popular among the Persians, maybe it is because they are not Arabs, so they take the other sect as official just because reason...

The difference between Sunni and Shia is just political originally, it's about the succession of the 4th caliph...there's no difference originally other than that, but today everyone have own interpretation on religion and that's what make some difference. But mainly the Shia hold the 4th Caliph of Islam highly and some of them even extremely going into making the 4th caliph is reincarnation of God and such that. These branch of Shia not accepted by Sunni. Not all Shiah are the same, as not all Sunnis are the same, but we share the very basis of faith..."there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah"

Edited by Qistina

I can't think of atrocities committed by Buddhists, though I could be wrong on that one.

You absolutely are!

Although mainstream buddhists are quick to renounce those people as heretics.

It's been 3 relationships in 4 months now 

Gee, I wonder why.

Is crypto-fascism and transphobia a turnoff with Finnish girls?

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Refresh my memory.

Is Robert Dear, the "pro-life shooter" who killed three people at Planned Parenthood in Colorado, a Muslim?

Were the people responsible for the shooting death of a man outside of a women's health clinic in Houston yesterday Muslims?

Is the perpetrator of yesterday's THIRD mass shooting, in Savannah, Georgia, a Muslim?

Was the guy who killed all those little kids and unarmed women at the Sandy Hook Elementary School a Muslim?

Vincente David Montano -- was *he* a Muslim?

The other guy in Colorado Springs, back in early November -- you remember, he just started shooting pedestrians and cyclists for no discernible reason -- was HE a Muslim?

"Banning Islam" will not cut down on 99% of the terrorists in this country. Banning Christianity *might* do it, but! That pesky First Amendment.

Banning people who don't use their brains for thinking -- I'm liking that one, myself.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

When Muslims do this again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again the "Islam is not the problem" argument fails to hold water.

You can basically replace Muslims with Guns in this sentence.  How does that help in any way?

The gun would have killed no one if the muslim didn't pick it up and bring it.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It's been 3 relationships in 4 months now 

Gee, I wonder why.

Is crypto-fascism and transphobia a turnoff with Finnish girls?

No

Iron-Sky-Nazi-Woman.png

• Like 2

Watching the news it sounds like a bunch of guns got up and went to a Christmas party and shot the place up all by themselves. In fact CNN barley mentioned those guns were carried by two practitioners of the "Religion of Peace" we are all told constantly it not the problem, who were screaming "Allah Akbar" while they gunned down people they knew for years because they weren't muslims. But hey a man named Nadal Hassan walks out into Ft. Bliss and shoot every soldier he sees while screaming Allah Akbar and Barack Hussein Obama has YET to acknowledge that as terrorism.

Of course never one to waste a good tragedy the blood wasn't even dry yet and that small, petty little man that somehow got elected twice as President is calling for more gun control. Because obviously the solution to evil is to punish all the people who did nothing wrong yesterday. Hey Barack I have an idea, why don't you take you gun control talk and go f--k yourself with it.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Where is the source that they were screaming "Allah Akbar"

What nonsense. Christian militantism in the US is laughable. Literally laughable. The religion is still strong in certain parts of the country but its capacity for expansion and fanaticism is limited to non-existent. And that's only in the US. Mail me when you find an international christian terrorist network spanning the globe.

Christian terrorist group don't form international networks at least that are know to public, but they don't necessary need because we have enough Christian missionaries that are willing to spread their message to other countries.

But for example in Anti-balaka in Central African Republic are Christian terrorists that hunt and kill Muslims quite openly including lynching ex-minister of Health. They also use mass rapes regular weapon against Muslims. They have caused nearly as many refugees in Africa as ISIS in Iraq.

Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda committed during their rebellion (2005) lot of crimes against humanity including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. They still continue to operate

Tripura in India is Christian terrorist and rebel group that seeks the secession of Tripura, North-East India and they do terrorist attacks against Hindus. 

Nagaland in India is Christian terrorist group that wants to establish a sovereign christian state. Their main income comes from drug smuggling. They have also indulged in kidnapping, extortion and other terrorist activities. Their operation status is currently under question as they signed peace treaty with Indian government.

Army of God in USA is Christian terrorist group that has done terrorist attacks against abortion providers starting from 1982.

Christian Identity is global loosely organised Christian group that consist from individuals, churches and prison gangs that hold white supremacist theology, like they (European decent white people) are God's chosen people and that Jews are cursed offspring of Cain. Groups like Aryan Nations follow their teachings. They preach such things like killing Jews and Homosexuals. 

Where is the source that they were screaming "Allah Akbar"

Hyperbole... I made it up. Maybe they were though.

"Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's on a roll"

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell