San Bernadino shooting

Drowsy Emperor

It's been 3 relationships in 4 months now 

Gee, I wonder why.

Is crypto-fascism and transphobia a turnoff with Finnish girls?

What the **** is the matter with you? Do you also scold mothers while burying their children that they should stop praying because there is no God? Or do you dance around cripples who are in wheelchairs asking them to race you?

But hey, if my failings in relationships makes you happy with glee, then you're welcome.

Something something thicker skin, people on the internet are way too sensitive, I'm speaking Truth to Power etc. etc.?

No, but seriously, it sounds like your life is not going too well at the moment, and I can't help but wonder whether your increasing wingnuttery is the cause or the effect of these troubles. You haven't been visiting any MRA blogs lately, have you?

(Also worth considering: apparently the majority of those breakups haven't affected you on a deep enough level to prevent you from jumping into another - failing - relationship within a month, so comparing these failures to the problems experienced by grieving parents or disabled people strikes me as a tad tasteless, but whatever.)

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Gee, I wonder why.

What the **** is the matter with you? Do you also scold mothers while burying their children that they should stop praying because there is no God? Or do you dance around cripples who are in wheelchairs asking them to race you?

But hey, if my failings in relationships makes you happy with glee, then you're welcome.

Something something thicker skin, people on the internet are way too sensitive, I'm speaking Truth to Power etc. etc.?

No, but seriously, it sounds like your life is not going too well at the moment, and I can't help but wonder whether your increasing wingnuttery is the cause or the effect of these troubles. You haven't been visiting any MRA blogs lately, have you?

Nah, i've been the liberal one in the past relationships, but thanks for your consideration. Tell me, is it a hungarian thing to laugh about other people's misfortunes? If that's the case, then we might be on to something if we extrapolate it to the actions of Mr. Farooq: It is simply a such inconcievably mean act for Saudis to be tricked to eat pork that they go ballistic? That would certainly explain why they seemly abandoned their previous plan for terror-attack and just thought "That was the last straw. Lets do it here, now".

Triggering ham indeed.

//EDIT: I thought that your comment was weird and you think my comment back was tasteless. We're are just talking past each other at this point. Lets just move on.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You know they can make up names, as long as it sound Arabic even though it doesn't make any sense, and because of it sound Arabic the media just pick it up and want to accuse Muslims...Arabic name doesn't mean Muslim anyway...in Middle East even non-Muslims will have Arabic names, it is because they are Arabs and/or their language

Muslims outside Middle east who love to adopt Arabic name, even loosely...like me...Arabs don't name their daughter "Mizan Qistina" even though it is Arabic, it is loosely taken from Arabic but Arabs themselves don't use such name. And some even adopt Jewish names thinking it is Arabic, such as Ezra, Daniel, Hannah...and mix it with Arabic such as Nur Hannah, Muhammad Daniel...

So by name itself we can know the real identity and we know if it is fake and made up...

Malaysians love to mix names, but we know it's Malaysian name because it have it's own identity...such as Siti Nurfieza Eryani...only Malaysian would give our daughter such name

Siti in Arabic means "Miss/Mrs", Nur means "Light", Fieza means "Leader", Eryani derived from Malay-Sanskrit "Aryani" means "the Aryans"

By the way my name means "The Measure of Justice", Mizan means balance or measuring device, Qistina means justice, combine means The Measure of Justice, or it sould be in proper Arab, Al-Mizan Al-Qistina

Edt : sorry Fieza means leader :p, so Siti Nurfieza Eryani means "Miss Aryan Leader of the Light" so called (or it should be Miss Light Leader of the Aryans, whatever)

Edited by Qistina

Or do you dance around cripples who are in wheelchairs asking them to race you?

As a cripple occassionally in a wheelchair, I'd gladly accept that offer and even bet money if the race happens to take place on a downward slope.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Nah, i've been the liberal one in the past relationships, but thanks for your consideration. 

I have a hard time imagining that unless you were dating literal nazis, in which case that might have something to do with the problem.

On the other hand, if that's true, you just managed to break up with a nazi! Good on you!

Tell me, is it a hungarian thing to laugh about other people's misfortunes?

Not really, petty cruelty is more of a me thing (the cat avatar isn't just for show, y'know). But hey, at least now you know how it may have felt to read your tranny comment in this thread. The "it's not particularly offensive, but why the hell would anyone ever use words for that purpose?" feeling.

Anyways, in keeping with mod instructions, I consider this line of discussion now finished. You may take it to PMs if you want.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Ontopic, one heated debate was the triggering point of the shooting? Well, according to Time of Israel it might have been: http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-victim-of-california-attack-had-argued-with-shooter-about-islam/

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ontopic, one heated debate was the triggering point of the shooting? Well, according to Time of Israel it might have been: http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-victim-of-california-attack-had-argued-with-shooter-about-islam/

Hmm...there is something fishy about that...

"Farook and Malik had a six-month-old baby that they left with Farook’s mother before the shooting, according to a relative."

Why would someone who just mareried, have 6 month old baby want to going martyr in a meaningless Jihad? Don't make sense...

Gee, I wonder why.

Hah, you are surprised by shirty? Typical **** on here, shocker.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Some interpretation there but no, think Hoon was trying to say that the new Godwin is that inevitably someone will mention Islam rather than Hitler/Nazis

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Some interpretation there but no, think Hoon was trying to say that the new Godwin is that inevitably someone will mention Islam rather than Hitler/Nazis

I blame the Hibernian Druids.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Actually Osama ben Laden also don't make sense, it almost sound Jewish...but whatever...

'Usamah Ibn Ladin don't make it either...

Alright just check out his supposed to be long name...

'Usamah Ibn Muhammad Ibn 'Awwad Ibn Ladin

What is that?

Why would he put in his great great grandfather name as if it's his father name? "Bin" or "Ibn" means SON OF

What "Ladin" even means?

As I recall, "bin Laden" was a patronym taken from the family founder(?) named bin Laden from the village of Al Rubat in Yemen.

So the full name is father/grandfather/patronym with the actual family name being al-Qahtani, as I understand it.

Hmm...there is something fishy about that...

"Farook and Malik had a six-month-old baby that they left with Farook’s mother before the shooting, according to a relative."

Why would someone who just mareried, have 6 month old baby want to going martyr in a meaningless Jihad? Don't make sense...

That's why a lot of people are wanting to wait for the investigation to finish; there are aspects of what happened that are similar to workplace violence rather than terrorism.  In many ways its neither fish nor fowl - it doesn't completely match terrorism or workplace violence.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/3/syed-farook-tashfeen-malik-erased-digital-footprin/

The Muslim husband and wife behind the mass shooting in San Bernardino began erasing their digital footprint a day in advance of the deadly attack, deleting email accounts, disposing of hard drives and smashing their cellphones

They were quite determined, the ham sandwich was just an excuse.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Why would they do that unless they were covering up someone else's involvement

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Alright, i used to debate with someone who say Islam is Nazi and fascist, it was a worthless debate anyway

As I recall, "bin Laden" was a patronym taken from the family founder(?) named bin Laden from the village of Al Rubat in Yemen.

So the full name is father/grandfather/patronym with the actual family name being al-Qahtani, as I understand it.

No his full name is Usamah Ibn Muhammad Ibn Awwad Ibn ladin, for an Arab he will be called Ibn Muhammad means "son of Muhammad" and not Ibn Ladin means "son of Ladin" in which that is his grandfather. Ladin have no meaning as i know and not even Arabic. If "Ala Ad Din" it makes sense meaning "faithful in religion" (or western called Aladin), or "Ad-Din" means "religious"...what's a "Ladin"? 'Usamah means Lion, RARELY for a Muslim given their children a name after an animal because the prophet don't like it

For me, his name is just a made ups by someone...Al-Qaeda (Al-Qa'idah) itself don't make sense, it means "The Way", what way? There should be a chained with other words making it "The Way of........". It seems like "Do" in Japan also means "The Way", but it chained with something like Karate-Do, Ju-Do, Aiki-Do...for example, it should be "Al-Qa'idatul Islamiyah", or "Al Qa'idatul Muslimun", or "Al Qa'idatus Salafiyah"...or something like that.

Edited by Qistina

am not understanding the confusion.

http://www.sbg.com.sa/

daddy o' osama is founder.   family spent much time in the west and am not doubting name is a mixture o western and arabic naming conventions.  actual meaning o' ldn is soft.  us westerners need vowels, so ldn becomes laden or ladin or whatever.  

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01885/osama-cadillac_1885045i.jpg

HA! Good Fun!

ps added family pic for the deceased terrorist during his 1971 stay in sweden... second from end on far right.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

No his full name is Usamah Ibn Muhammad Ibn Awwad Ibn ladin, for an Arab he will be called Ibn Muhammad means "son of Muhammad" and not Ibn Ladin means "son of Ladin" in which that is his grandfather. Ladin have no meaning as i know and not even Arabic. If "Ala Ad Din" it makes sense meaning "faithful in religion" (or western called Aladin), or "Ad-Din" means "religious"...what's a "Ladin"? 'Usamah means Lion, RARELY for a Muslim given their children a name after an animal because the prophet don't like it

For me, his name is just a made ups by someone...Al-Qaeda (Al-Qa'idah) itself don't make sense, it means "The Way", what way? There should be a chained with other words making it "The Way of........". It seems like "Do" in Japan also means "The Way", but it chained with something like Karate-Do, Ju-Do, Aiki-Do...for example, it should be "Al-Qa'idatul Islamiyah", or "Al Qa'idatul Muslimun", or "Al Qa'idatus Salafiyah"...or something like that.

As I understand it, his father's name was Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden; the grandfather was Awad bin Aboud bin Laden.  Great grandfather was Aboud bin Laden, great-great grandfather Ali bin Laden.  Beyond that the "bin Laden" name appears to be potentially sourced by translations between multiple languages but used as a patronym by the family (meaning the last bin Laden isn't the great-grandfather but a reference to the family unit).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

A thorough, deep and holistic analysis of the shooting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BLgXCaK5w

He's so close to mention the irish!

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Begorrah 'tis like another potato famine!

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

A thorough, deep and holistic analysis of the shooting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BLgXCaK5w

He's so close to mention the irish!

is not any more ridiculous than that alex jones wingnut we has seen linked on these boards more than once.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)