Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

Vermin eh? Have you gathered 5 yet and completed the quest? edit: oh Valtr is missing his helmet so i guess you have.  And isn't it easier to put the lantern in the Touchpad item menu? You get one  slot more for  useful stuff.

Yup. Completed the quest and got attacked by a hunter after I collected his helmet. The hunter dropped that whistle thingie. As for Item slots, I don't use all of them. Most of the hunter tools I've gathered so far aren't really that useful, not with my stats at least. I am not really a big fan of the character stats in Bloodborne, not much variety in builds. I am focusing on a "Arcane Build" right now but the only other build I can think of is a character that focuses on the Bloodlinge skill instead of Arcane. 

I want another Demon's Souls-like game, the possibilities are endless in that game. Haven't touched any of the Dark Souls games yet though so they might surprise me.

Yeah, there are basically three different builds in Bloodborne. Arcane, Bloodlinge and Quality. So far, I would say Dark Souls 1 and 2 has the greatest variety.

• Like 1

I would count that as a quality build. I don't see the point to focus solely on strengh or skill due to diminishing returns. And since nearly all weapons scale with both stats, it make more sense to mix those stats once you hit the soft cap.

Well to me, who started with Demon's souls, quality build is only STR+DEX, nothing else. I thought that was the accepted naming everywhere.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Graphics are pretty nice, but I could swear I've seen some of the animations already back in Dark Souls 1.

m8pAXW.jpg

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

More the background stories, afaik. Never finished ds1, but I remember having read that ds2 must be a truckton of time after the first game. Still, everything changed and is different, so based on that you don't have to play ds1 before being able to "understand" ds2, etc.

First boss in ds3 was super easy, by the way. I survived a long time till some generic mob turned out to be way too strong for me to take. Luckily I didn't lose any souls permanently yet.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yes same place lots of time in between, but weapons and armor and lore connects them. But with DS3 being the last i expect a bigger connection to DS1 locations and lore so that it finished "properly", well as properly as From does things.

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

My computer is so old I had to go out and play a board game with other people.  :mellow:

Fallout Monopoly.

m2IBSvs.jpgWorst start ever. Two places after everything was sold out.

d9eFPIk.jpgNobody had more than one yellow deed so I sneakily bought them all while other yellow owners weren't paying attention.

nsvLPWe.jpgBut it was too little too late. I ended up selling my deeds for 2€, which makes me the only one who made some real cold cash of that game. I think that means I won. No matter what the others might say.

• Like 4

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I did not yet manage to get any good screenshots of the two new hired swords in Mordheim. Until I do, I'll post something else. Hints about what game it is are in the screenshots ;)

3SmyOwb.jpg

ogfG1Qi.jpg

IXG8Z6R.jpg

2PnNyyC.jpg

TIJyIVB.jpg

Q4ld0WU.jpg

EKeyx5f.jpg

vFHgsBt.jpg

V3zVDEe.jpg

k9992Lh.jpg

Dfy2AXN.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Man o' War: Corsair, Warhammer PIRATES! or something like that. Is it any good?

Still first hours of Early Access. So it has some way to go. But so far it is Sid Meier's Pirates meets Warhammer, without the dating governors' daughters mini-game, but with giant sea monsters.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).