What you did today

Blarghagh

It would be nice if GreasyDogMeat, Musopticon, and Sand were still around. And I mean that literally in Sand's case,

I'm going to tell Mus you literally don't want him to be around. Yeah, I can do that. I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm facebook friends with Mus.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I made jerky and watched college football.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Took my kids out for bubble tea. My 4 year old decided he didn't want to hold on to his anymore and was bored so he dumped it on the floor of the car to play with his toys. His misbehaving and my anger have been clashing a lot lately, wife chewed me out for calling him names. She was right, but I fought her on it because I was still angry. Its been happening a lot lately. I call him a moron and a piece of **** in anger and regret it later, but can't control myself in the moment. I really don't enjoy being a parent. Parents always talk about how rewarding having kids is, but I've never felt that way.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think we all have our moments where we lose out temper with kids.  Kids are basically **** when they are 4-5.  Don't get too down on yourself about it.  The nice thing is they will continue to get older, and even though it will bring new issues, it will also bring cool moments where you can connect with them.  My daughter and I clash all the time, but she was still the one I took to see the new Star Wars and I think that will be with us both for a long time.

I think we all have our moments where we lose out temper with kids.  Kids are basically **** when they are 4-5. 

As a father of a 22-month-old **** with a potential new **** arriving this Spring, this is not a thing I needed to hear. 

(Right now, it's still a little amusing when he looks me in the eye with the "I'm about to something that I know you don't want me to do" grin on his face.  But I'm not optimistic that this will still be the case 2 years from now.)

Yeah, all these stories make me glad I don't have kids. Every time I start coming around on the idea I hear stories that erase any happy feelings I had. Sad part is my wife is the same way, we like the idea of kids more than the reality of kids. Plus we are so comfortable in life now and seeing our friends with kids is somewhat... I don't want to say depressing but yeah, seems like a few happy moments surrounded by misery.

Maybe next year

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I think we all have our moments where we lose out temper with kids. Kids are basically **** when they are 4-5.

As a father of a 22-month-old **** with a potential new **** arriving this Spring, this is not a thing I needed to hear.

(Right now, it's still a little amusing when he looks me in the eye with the "I'm about to something that I know you don't want me to do" grin on his face. But I'm not optimistic that this will still be the case 2 years from now.)

My kids were/are **** from the age of about 2 1/2 to 5. Theres that sweet spot just after they turn 2 where they can communicate their wishes and absorb everything you tell them where they are adorable and obedient, then its like a switch goes off and they are nothing but screaming do as they want crapbags, and everything is unfair.

My eldest grew out of that phase around age 6

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I could spend the day sitting beside the river fishing and contemplating deep philosophical issues like how to make the world a better place or I could go to the VFW where there will be beer, football and BBQ. I think I'll opt for the latter.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It would be nice if GreasyDogMeat, Musopticon, and Sand were still around. And I mean that literally in Sand's case,

Yeah, Sand/Killian/Visceris/6foot invisible rabbit etc. rip. We miss you. Haven't seen taks in ages too. Hope Colorado is till on the US map ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Found myself dancing in my chair while I read, due to the Labyrinth soundtrack rolling on in the background and David Bowie singing.

Is this a danger sign?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not much but watch the bowl games. Recovering from the flu which I rarely get. Haven't had it in over ten years.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I might have damaged my little toe on my left foot, somehow - when I walk I feel a hot intense pain and it becomes completely swollen, but that will go away after a few minutes of rest.

The strange thing is most of the time when I walk it does not hurt at all and it seems perfectly fine, and then, suddenly out of the blue it hurts and gets swollen like I broke a bone. 

Gonna ask the doc, but I'm not sure if he can help me, the toe appears perfectly fine when its not going crazy. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.