What do you think?

Guest Darth Banooby7

What kind of game will KotOR II be?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of game will KotOR II be?

• Legendary
    • Great
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Really Bad
    • A Humiliation

Guest Darth Banooby7

I hope it will surpass the original. The Original didn't have squirting boobies. That would have ruined it.

On the LEVIATHEN:

Bastila: The Force Fights WITH ME!

Malak: Lets see what you got!

Bastila: *SQUIRT*

Malak: Agggggh!

Revan: *to rap beat* Squirt 'em again, uhhuh uhhuh, Squirt 'em again, uhhuh uhhuh

See what i mean, it would have ruined the serious nature of the game . . . lol

It's the rap that ruins it, not the force squirt.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

I consider KotOR as Legendary, or it's becoming one. In all gaming-forums that i visited, where they had a 'What is the best game ever?'-thread, KotOR is mentioned all the time along with PS:T, Half-Life, Deus Ex 1, Zelda, Doom, Fallout and Counterstrike.

So i voted 'good', since i'm under the impression that it won't give the "WHOA!"-feeling again, i'm betting on "That's nice"-feeling instead ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I consider KotOR as Legendary, or it's becoming one. In all gaming-forums that i visited, where they had a 'What is the best game ever?'-thread, KotOR is mentioned all the time along with PS:T, Half-Life, Deus Ex 1, Zelda, Doom, Fallout and Counterstrike.

So i voted 'good', since i'm under the impression that it won't give the "WHOA!"-feeling again, i'm betting on "That's nice"-feeling instead ;)

If done right, it could give us that whoa feeling again.

Heh. That's stretching things a bit. It's really, really good though.

KOTORII will be Great. I never predict a game will be Legendary until I've actually played it; there are just too few actual gaming 'legends' out there.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Expecting a great game because of the people making the game. Not expecting legendary game because of the restrictions imposed by beeing a Star Wars game (censorship) B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I voted for Good, since I don't want to put too much pressure on Obsidian :blink:

(Although I am sure these talented guys can put together something more than Good)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"Legendary"? Pfah! It won't be legendary, and it won't be the game to end all games, either.

But, if Feargie has a head between his shoulders, it will be great, mainly due to the space ninjas he will no doubt incorporate into the game.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I count KotOR as a good game, though with a lot of limitations. I will call KotOR 2 a humiliation because it looks like it will have even more limitations on character creation and development, which is a bad thing in a sequel, and the fact that the original crew that made KotOR what it is is not even working on the sequel. Its a hand me down game that will probably be worse than Episode 1.