What you did today.

Rosbjerg

Got myself a cheapo joystick, hopefully I don't destroy it before I finish TIE Fighter.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Doing the final run through of luggage and checking its weight, along with all the updates and last minute tweaks to the aging and creaking laptop before I leave manana for the airport.

All of those little things that get double-checked and organised...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

What type of company is it?

It's an event bureau of sorts. We want to do tours for costumers coming in to Copenhagen showing entrepreneurial companies and start up environments. An alternative to the standard sight etc that get boring if you've been here on business before and is ready to see and meet some of the locals.

Interestingly it's completely different from what I had envisioned myself doing, but I got hijacked into it by the producer of that "kissing for charity" video I shared with you guys earlier this year.. and well, life often goes in strange directions :)

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

It's that part of the year when finding any sort of joy is hard to find. I hate rain and snow so much. Tough times at work. Stock market is shaky and I declined to try out the whole real estate thing I was talking about some time ago. I have also felt rusty the last few days.

I need a vacation.

It's that part of the year when finding any sort of joy is hard to find. I hate rain and snow so much. Tough times at work. Stock market is shaky and I declined to try out the whole real estate thing I was talking about some time ago. I have also felt rusty the last few days.

I need a vacation.

I'd recommend Zion, personally. Unless you're afraid of heights or not sure-footed. I confirmed that I am close to Bighorner-status in footwork when scrambling up the Canyon Overlook and Angels' Landing trails.

Incidentally, there is nothing legally disclosable between Vegas and St. George, UT, so fill up that gas tank.

My aunt died two days ago and I'm swamped at school... Not much else to report.

I have a lot of aunts and there is a specific one whose death I would not mourn. And I have Al-Jebr homework to do. JUUUUUUUUUUUST SAAAAAYIN'

Edited by AGX-17

I drank a lot and worked on a script. Going to pass it to a friend for editing on Friday.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

What type of company is it?

It's an event bureau of sorts. We want to do tours for costumers coming in to Copenhagen showing entrepreneurial companies and start up environments. An alternative to the standard sight etc that get boring if you've been here on business before and is ready to see and meet some of the locals.

Interestingly it's completely different from what I had envisioned myself doing, but I got hijacked into it by the producer of that "kissing for charity" video I shared with you guys earlier this year.. and well, life often goes in strange directions :)

Was that the same video where you asked girls to kiss you and it looked really easy but only later in the video did you show how many of the girls had said no and needed convincing ?

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

So this video that was posted in the Attractive Womens Thread  is now on this radio station I listen to, its interesting because most people seem to think its an example of harassment and so does the radio talk show host

I phoned in to basically  say " not everyone is actually harassing her, some people are just greeting her"

That didn't go down very well and someone said " I don't understand what women go through in society"

" I don't understand what women go through in society !!!! " Don't they know I'm  a SJW !!!!

Its weird to think of people thinking I'm not properly committed to SJ causes

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So this video that was posted in the Attractive Womens Thread  is now on this radio station I listen to, its interesting because most people seem to think its an example of harassment and so does the radio talk show host

I phoned in to basically  say " not everyone is actually harassing her, some people are just greeting her"

That didn't go down very well and someone said " I don't understand what women go through in society"

" I don't understand what women go through in society !!!! " Don't they know I'm  a SJW !!!!

Yeah I'm sure being a beautiful woman (as opposed to an unattractive one) would just suck. If that's their only problem... they have no problems.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'm too drunk to play Wasteland 2 so I'm going to play New Vegas and kill Calax with some energy weapon.

Yeah I'm sure being a beautiful woman (as opposed to an unattractive one) would just suck. If that's their only problem... they have no problems.

Being a beautiful woman looks much easier than being a poor dude. Growing up without much money, I tend to view stuff like this as sort of inconsequential. I suppose that's just my unchecked privilege though.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm too drunk to play Wasteland 2 so I'm going to play New Vegas and kill Calax with some energy weapon.

Being a beautiful woman looks much easier than being a poor dude. Growing up without much money, I tend to view stuff like this as sort of inconsequential. I suppose that's just my unchecked privilege though.

That's true, when was the last time some guy bought you a shooter at a bar  just because he is being friendly ? For the record I hate drinking by myself and I have on several occasions bought men drinks or asked them to join me for a shooter if I'm by myself

John Milton 

That's true, when was the last time some guy bought you a shooter at a bar  just because he is being friendly

Never.

• Like 1

That's true, when was the last time some guy bought you a shooter at a bar  just because he is being friendly

Never.

That's the normal experience , but I really am different in that respect and I have met some really interesting guys just from offering them a drink. And there is no risk of them thinking

"I'm actually hitting on them " because I normally do this in places like Hooters

We know guys buy ladies drinks but for me lets say I meet a lady at a bar and she has a guy friend. I make sure I offer him a drink and include him in the conversation, because I ask myself "how would I like to feel if the roles were reversed "

In other words being cut out the conversation just because someone likes my lady friend is not nice. Also the lady you are talking to realizes that you aren't threatened by her guy friends and I see it as a way of showing respect

John Milton 

Never.

That's the normal experience , but I really am different in that respect and I have met some really interesting guys just from offering them a drink. And there is no risk of them thinking

"I'm actually hitting on them " because I normally do this in places like Hooters

We know guys buy ladies drinks but for me lets say I meet a lady at a bar and she has a guy friend. I make sure I offer him a drink and include him in the conversation, because I ask myself "how would I like to feel if the roles were reversed "

In other words being cut out the conversation just because someone likes my lady friend is not nice. Also the lady you are talking to realizes that you aren't threatened by her guy friends and I see it as a way of showing respect

Watching dumbasses trying to pick up Hooters waitresses, and failing, should be a spectator sport. If the beer weren't so expensive and food so crappy I'd go just to watch that!

• Like 5

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My aunt died two days ago and I'm swamped at school... Not much else to report.

I have a lot of aunts and there is a specific one whose death I would not mourn.

There are aunts and there are aunts. Got a few I care a lot about and would give my left kidney for. Got 1 where i promised myself 40 years ago, when she's dead I'll go and pee on her grave. I should probably check if she's still alive, never liked empty promises if I can help it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

There are aunts and there are aunts. Got a few I care a lot about and would give my left kidney for. Got 1 where i promised myself 40 years ago, when she's dead I'll go and pee on her grave. I should probably check if she's still alive, never liked empty promises if I can help it.

I have aunts I sometimes daydream about putting in the ground. I wonder if a family as messed up as mine on the maternal side is very common :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nice office drama - emails complaining of management's uselessness and then people snitching to management. Good times :lol:

• Like 1